Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,348 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! (113667 Views)

His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born? / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! by girlking(f): 3:31am On Oct 16, 2014
Please account for twin births as in a boy and a girl
Re: It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! by tpiadotcom: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! by mondaynelson20: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
READ MY STORY ON HOW I HAVE BABY.
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via Email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....
Re: It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! by meeking: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
efisher:
25 Yrs & September = Girl! But Im a guy. I think it's too general. Lets have more comments though maybe im the 1% cool
It means that you were born in September but that is not the day you were conceived (in the womb). ask your mom, she will tell you. it was towards the end of December and your mom was 24 years old.
Re: It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! by darlenese(f): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
It is incorrect

Didn't work for all my kids
Re: It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Plot twist!

It only works for true-born Chinese folks, particularly of the Han stock.

But there's hope. I heard that if you wish really reallyyy hard, and with all your might, all the sperm carrying the wrong sex chromosomes will be zapped a mighty zap, thereby leaving all the right candidates. True story tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.