Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today (44195 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Need To Read Buhari’s Book - Shehu Sani / 12 Presidential Candidates Endorse Buhari [FULL LIST] / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by ledaman: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:
cool

See, Tinubu doesn't have to talk, he sleeps in Ikoyi and Abuja bows to him

Let me translate it in Ipobian pidgin language

1: Buhari say make Giadom and NWC dey go house
2: him talk say Ize Iyamu remains Edo Legitimate APC flag bearer
3: him talk say IPOB heroes must immediately cancel all court cases or chop beating
4: him talk say make Governors of Niger, Osun (Tinubu's cousin) , Yobe ( Oshiomhole' former secretary) make them they run APC nationwide till they conduct new Election

Guy u r good in analysis one bottle of Hennessey and 3 punanies for u !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by ledaman: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
techmo:
cool

See, Tinubu doesn't have to talk, he sleeps in Ikoyi and Abuja bows to him

Let me translate it in Ipobian pidgin language

1: Buhari say make Giadom and NWC dey go house
2: him talk say Ize Iyamu remains Edo Legitimate APC flag bearer
3: him talk say IPOB heroes must immediately cancel all court cases or chop beating
4: him talk say make Governors of Niger, Osun (Tinubu's cousin) , Yobe ( Oshiomhole' former secretary) make them they run APC nationwide till they conduct new Election

Guy you a good analyst 3 fat punanies for you and 1 bottle of Hennessey! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Luckydubby7(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
SaintLucia:
And which group did I tell u say I belong to? grin
. The one u are supporting.
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by ursullalinda(f): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Liposure:
dem say dem don comot your brother oshobaba

Whose brother?......smh......he should go and yansh down
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Liposure: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
ursullalinda:

Whose brother?......smh......he should go and yansh
lol
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Simbrixton(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
Abouwaza:
Tinubu's life matters
For zombies ready to attack me, have it in mind I'm Yoruba and even if he contests for presidency, you lots should know there are still over million of Yoruba that will not cast their vote for him
I'M GLADLY ONE OF THEM
Say no to Thief and godfather
abu waza stop lying u no be yooba
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by davidtemi(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Abouwaza:
Tinubu's life matters
For zombies ready to attack me, have it in mind I'm Yoruba and even if he contests for presidency, you lots should know there are still over million of Yoruba that will not cast their vote for him
I'M GLADLY ONE OF THEM
Say no to Thief and godfather
me and my family too

1 Like

Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Simbrixton:
abu waza stop lying u no be yooba
Tell me more about myself
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by DAVE5(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
uncastableodd:
Last last ,Tinubu and his cohorts will dump APC to form a new party and present ATIKU to battle out APC in 2023.

Some northerners already got tired of BUHARI .So,the northern votes will be shared between APC candidate and ATIKU in 2023 while in the south east,south west and south south ,Atiku will win convincingly .

Because of the LOVE for Atiku,south east and south west will have no choice than to follow Tinubu.We already know where it will end .

Fear that frog-eyed man TINUBU.
He knows what he is doing oo

Una don dey praise atiku

Same atiku that ruled alongside Obj

Hmmnn, and una feel say the results go different

Keep recycling thieves ohh
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
tayebest:
Tinubu and oshiomole will surely bounce back... undecided

You might not see it coming but I don't care! tongue
I just finished confirming that Buhari no get sense. Shoving Tinubu and Oshiomole aside? I wonder what he thinks he is doing.
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Gap2020(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
drLammy:

The thing about a Yoruba man is... He always think he's wise whereby is foolishness knows no bounds... I'm a Yoruba man also not a fan of tinubu... Stop selling your own people...
An Hausa man don't care as far as it's there own.Later you keep complaining they head all ministries and agencies...

YOU ARE NOT.
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Gap2020(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Abouwaza:

Tell me more about myself
STOP DECEIVING YOUR SELF.
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Monday60655(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
You people have been calling Bubu to act and take action, why crying now the tyrant has acted.
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by engrchykae(m): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
Decibel:
I'm shocked that Buhari is not shocked concerning the APC NEC meeting today presided by the authentic Chairman Chief Victor Giadom cheesy
is that Yusuf buhari aka Mai achaba?
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by drLammy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
Abouwaza:

I get your point and I agree with you but let's not forget this man also sold us out for his own personal ambition
He knew Buhari is incompetent but he still went ahead to sell him to Yorubas and he was denying any presidential ambition not until after Buhari earned his 2nd term
Let me conclude by saying I will galdly vote any intelligent and reliable Yoruba man by 2023, but Tinubu or any other old thief is a NO
And bro nobody cares whether the northerners head everywhere they are still in real poverty

I cud agree more
but thing is... It's high time Yoruba people starts supporting their own till Nigeria will have sense and starts supporting Credible candidates..
Now is the time to vote any body from our region capable of winning not just about being intelligent... Nigeria is a failed State and we can't afford to loose now
Yeah the Northerners have far larger poverty rate at the same time gets better governance intervention ten folds more than any region...
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by drLammy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gap2020:
YOU ARE NOT.

What the Fvck are you saying
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by engrchykae(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
uncastableodd:
Last last ,Tinubu and his cohorts will dump APC to form a new party and present ATIKU to battle out APC in 2023.

Some northerners already got tired of BUHARI .So,the northern votes will be shared between APC candidate and ATIKU in 2023 while in the south east,south west and south south ,Atiku will win convincingly .

Because of the LOVE for Atiku,south east and south west will have no choice than to follow Tinubu.We already know where it will end . what about

Fear that frog-eyed man TINUBU.
He knows what he is doing oo
what about tinubu or osinbajo 2023?
All the hustles for buhari in 2015 na for free?
Ok he was handsomely paid with bullion vans.
Tinubu have been played
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Grateful02(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
so I took out time to read comments and I concluded that una dey claim PhD for pol sci here.
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Onojanson:
The Oshiomhole camp will definately go to court to fight this. Because they know The president is not speaking for himself but for some people in The party

oshiomole welcome to the wailing side
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

oshiomole welcome to the wailing side
Lol. The man lack basic leadership qualities
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by directonpc(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2020
SaintBeehot:
he Pain am cheesy JAGABAN DON'T PLAY POLITICS WITH KIDS
You have no idea cry
Re: Read Buhari's Full Speech At APC NEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 26, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-what-buhari-told-apc-members-at-nec-meeting-full-speech/
fake news. I doubt there is a video of this speech. PMB has been removed or suspended from power by white racist NWO goverment for black countries, fronted in Nigeria by W.H.O. led PTF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ICC Investigates Oba Of Lagos For Anti-igbo Remarks / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) / "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.