Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,411 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" (65254 Views)

I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) / Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Neddstark: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2020
After showing her yansh everywhere and insulting born-agains, she's now claiming to know Jesus.
Sorry, its obvious she has some mental issues.

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by daniddan1999: 9:17am On Jun 26, 2020
She never born again
All those her useless video when full her page
Never delete am

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Champneys: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2020
Looool.
Nah wetin they happen las las be that.
After them don yanma yanma everywhere, nah born again bus stop them gra gra dey finish!

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by naturefellow(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2020
They hardly make prophecies about lives of unknown people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Samfloxin(m): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2020
FuckTheMod:
Which stupîd blood? I should give myself to a DEAD human? Someone who could not save himself from crucifixion!? Someone who felt forsakened by God? wailing father father WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME...
She tell you say she be vampire wey dey drink blood?
All lost souls will be found again in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by omoadeleye(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2020
Ehya, Davido and Chioma come to mind
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Mayng01(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2020
& you have suddenly become a soothsayer as well. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by FuckTheMod: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2020
Samfloxin:

All lost souls will be found again in Jesus name, amen.
All confused soul living in illusions will be found again by the grace of almighty God.
Ameeeeen!
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Agugbadin: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2020
Excellent decision
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by CzarChris(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2020
jesmond3945:
How many times Maheeda go repent?
My exact question, but I hope it's for real this time around.
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by perdollar(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2020
Christ don dey die all over again. she's has upgraded since olosho no pay again n church business dey boom. this one go turn to Mummy GO soon and her church go b ' church of nudist and orgasm earth branch, headquarter: heaven'
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Egoveen: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
maheeda wey make Vaseline no de last for my house,

aarrh,
u can never be forgiven by me,
after all I went through because of ur raunchy pictures

oh sweet maheeda,

the name alone de make my preeq strong
Just look at somebody's Daddy gringringringringrin.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Softgamer: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2020
i wont pray for her innocent husband to die. but maheeda and kora abidi will die
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by deltateam: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Let no mofo come and ask useless questions or make silly comments when any celebrity loses the husband because this prophecy is vague.
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by ozy4christ(f): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2020
Pearlyakin:

Must your brother spam every topic on nairaland with his religious post, will you feel comfortable if it's done by a Muslim or by a traditional worshipper, i know you won't complain because he's a Christian.
haven't seen any Muslim person complained as you do and am sure you are Christian,if they find his comments voileting any rules they will do the needful, stop hating on him.thanks.
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2020
Lol. Maheeda that i know can never repent!!!

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Ken55ng: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2020
May God forgive you
ozy4christ:
I have watched some of your post attacking this brother, know the truth and the truth shall set you free,embrace Christ, this your attitude is childish.. if you can't spread the gospel allow those who can to do so in peace.....well even devil couldn't stop Jesus and his ministry,I wonder if you can....give your life to Christ before it's late..love you with the love of Christ..
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by chaloskyx: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2020
pray for what everyman carry his own transgressions just like you did yours please we have no time to pray for anyone
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by SoftBillionaire: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2020
The Gospel works
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by VirginFinder: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2020
deltateam:

Mr English, upon your corrections, you didn't see "to" to be changed to "too".

Keep on correcting instead of picking the message.

I am not after the grammar. Rather, I am after the proper use of upper and lower case which he is annoyingly using indiscriminately like a stark illiterate... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2020
The ones she led astray nko?

I don't get the way we say God forgives though..
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Myer(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Sister! You are Welcome..

This is what we live for!

As long as you are sincere, there is Joy in Heaven Over One Sinner that Repents than Ninety-nine others that need to Repentance...

With the Exception of the Sin of blasphemy against the Holyghost, there is no sin that the blood of JESUS Christ cannot Cleanse..

As long as there is Life, there is no sin to big to be forgiven....

This is the single Reason JESUS died on the cross..

Sister Mahida, I rejoice with you, and I pray your Salvation is Real and Permanent..

Indeed the First shall be last.. and the last shall be First..

Thank you JESUS!

The coronavirus pandemic instigated the fear of the end time and this is the reason for a lot of these newly acclaimed born again.

The fear of hell fire has got my people shook and trying to convert. Yet the bible says, God cannot be mocked right?

Let the coronavirus pandemic subside and there will be what the bible also called The great falling away.

When conversion is based on fear of end time, history has shown over and over what happens when the end time "fails to end".

There will be a worse rebellion against religion as a result of the false claims that didn't come to pass and the losses it has cost the so called newly converts.

Just wait and see. Time always tells.

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2020
she wan be like kemi Olunloyo.
you are a fan, sweetie. grin

btw,

who knows?
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by michoim(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

As long as she is sincere, The Blood of JESUS cleanses , forgives and forget!!

And that is what Matters
On point

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Kingstanding: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2020
EngrMarve:
Internet will never forget
. You're among the enemy of Jesus Christ. internet may not forget but Our Lord Jesus Christ will forget and forgive, she is now a new creature. Apostle Paul who wrote almost new testament was a bad person who doesn't want to hear anything about Lord Jesus but glory be to God he is in the right hand of our Lord Jesus Christ now. Jesus is Lord.
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by uthlaw: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Why b say na only bad news all the pastors dey see!
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Luchiana1(f): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2020
Another short film Don show o. Remain Blessed!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8OG0jwzUuo
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by God2man2again(m): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2020
She needs to go for deliverance for weeks in prayer and fasting.
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Ebenezer202O: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2020
EngrMarve:
Internet will never forget
her nude pictures on the internet that never forgets will barrier her from making heaven.
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by PaulH07: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
No be maheeda be dis grin

Cute young girl.

How old are you? smiley
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by moshuur(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2020
This ain't rocket science na....we all know dat divorce will definitely happen to some of those celeb na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / Photos Of Soldier Who Died With Ebony Reigns In Car Accident / Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.