Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" (65246 Views)

I Want To Be A Priest In Monastery – Charly Boy Turns 'Born Again' (Photo) / Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by sonofElElyon: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2020
Good news that she is back to Christ. She was actually a believer before she backslided. I can still remember an interview she had on TV when a female caller asked her rather lovingly why she left the faith and chose to engage in those obscene acts.. maheeda shed tears right there on TV.. on that day I knew that the Holy Spirit had not left her and was still working on her heart to bring her back to Christ.. the work is now done... Hallelujah. Welcome back sis! Don't go back again sha o.. you might not get another chance to repent.. blunt truth..

TA4TA4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7NscmeYNfs

Former nudist, Maheeda reveals she's born again and warns of an evil looming for a female Nigerian celebrity

Nudist, Maheeda has revealed that she's now born again and she warned Nigerians about a vision she saw.

Maheedah said she saw a vision that a popular Nigerian celebrity lost her husband. However, she added that she's not sure if death or a divorce is the cause of this loss.

Maheeda, who revealed that she has given her life to Christ and let go of her old ways, asked Nigerians to pray for the female celebrity.

She didn't give the celebrity's name but said "you all know her".

Below are videos of Maheeda revealing she's now born again while warning about her vision.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB2vH7xHCBN/?igshid=1x345v3tv92r5

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2020
PaulH07:

Cute young girl.

How old are you? smiley
old enough
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Ebenezer202O: 11:31am On Jun 26, 2020
oluxy:

Yes, it's internet that will never forget but Almighty God has.

And He said to anyone who turn born again that remember not thy old ways for old things has passed away.

Meaning, she shouldn't remember it again.

You and internet may not forget, but the creator of you and the brain behind the internet has forgotten if she has ever sin such cos He loved her souls more than the body.
so after konji catch you, you go still go masturbate for her videos
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Ebenezer202O: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
cococandy:

I love how it’s easy to make money in the name of God . Great business skills. I’d consider it if I had the talent and charisma to make a lot of people drop their brains and follow me.
[/s] shut up and stop talking rubbish you atheist
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Aaronbee7(m): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2020
I smell ignorance in your reply. Jesus was meant to die (and resurrect) for the redemption of mankind hence there was no need to save Himself. However if He wanted to save Himself, he could have, as stated in Mathew 26:53-54 Jesus was telling one of his disciples who attempted to kill His attacker that "26:53 Do you suppose that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will immediately provide Me with more than twelve legions [more than 80,000] of angels?
26:54 But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must come about this way?
" (Amplified version).
And to let you know, He did not" feel" forsakened by God, He was actually forsaken briefly BECAUSE He has taken the sin of the world upon Himself and God the Father is too holy and does not behold iniquity, so Jesus was meant to suffer that anguish for our sake so we could become reunited with God through the precious blood of His Son Jesus that was shared on the cross of calvary. If you need more clarification and Bible references you can send me a mail. May God bless you and open the eyes of your spirit to understand these things.
FuckTheMod:

Which stupîd blood?
I should give myself to a DEAD human?
Someone who could not save himself from crucifixion!?
Someone who felt forsakened by God?
wailing father father WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME...

She tell you say she be vampire wey dey drink blood?

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by PaulH07: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
old enough

Lol...smart gurl...

I like that smiley
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by sonofElElyon: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2020
Are people not preaching to them now as we speak? Why are they not listening.. must they continue in their error? Above all the blunt truth is this: it is never an excuse that "he/she made me do it"

PeachtreeReside:
The ones she led astray nko?

I don't get the way we say God forgives though..
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by RPG2020(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2020
Na she talk say if you think say you spoil she don rotten �
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by pstar234(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Samysearch:

You left God and placed His prophet on His level. It is only God that forgive sins. Try and search for true light of God. No doubt, Jesus is a very respected prophet of God but placing him on the level of God is outright mockery to his person and the message he came with. Simply put, such thinking is highly abominable.
You are Muslim you don't know anything
Don't say what you don't know
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by pstar234(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by andyanders: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Sister! You are Welcome..

This is what we live for!

As long as you are sincere, there is Joy in Heaven Over One Sinner that Repents than Ninety-nine others that need to Repentance...

With the Exception of the Sin of blasphemy against the Holyghost, there is no sin that the blood of JESUS Christ cannot Cleanse..

As long as there is Life, there is no sin to big to be forgiven....

This is the single Reason JESUS died on the cross..

Sister Mahida, I rejoice with you, and I pray your Salvation is Real and Permanent..

Indeed the First shall be last.. and the last shall be First..

Thank you JESUS!

Please, what are the sins against the Holly Spirit?
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
EngrMarve:
Internet will never forget
Gbam
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by AmazingELixir: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
maheeda wey make Vaseline no de last for my house,

aarrh,
u can never be forgiven by me,
after all I went through because of ur raunchy pictures

oh sweet maheeda,

the name alone de make my preeq strong

grin grin grin

you dhan madt gaan
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Temysteve(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
HitSong:

Hoe poh nu!

Have you stopped mas. tur. Bating with her pictures?
This look sarcastic.
Well you can be free from the demonic act. Always confess every morning that "I love righteousness and I hate iniquities."
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Righteousness89(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
andyanders:

Please, what are the sins against the Holly Spirit?

Speaking outrightly against the Holy Spirit.
Speaking against the Work of the Holy Spirit..
Insulting the Holyspirit
Joking with the doings of the Holyspirit

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Slynation(m): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ahhh... Maheeda?? Wetin happen naw grin seems she wants to enter church business because like we all know, it's a very lucrative business
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by VirginFinder: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Speaking outrightly against the Holy Spirit.
Speaking against the Wwork of the Holy Spirit..
Insulting the Holyspirit
Joking with the doings of the Holyspirit

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by MansoryMX(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
maheeda wey make Vaseline no de last for my house,

aarrh,
u can never be forgiven by me,
after all I went through because of ur raunchy pictures

oh sweet maheeda,

the name alone de make my preeq strong

Na wa

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by abeliver: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
which devil she dey rebuke
make una follow allow dis devil rest small na undecided
everything una go drag him name...hiss
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by wildernessVoice: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
FuckTheMod:

Which stupîd blood?
I should give myself to a DEAD human?
Someone who could not save himself from crucifixion!?
Someone who felt forsakened by God?
wailing father father WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME...

She tell you say she be vampire wey dey drink blood?

The door of mercy is still open. Repent and Jesus you're persecuting shall save your soul from eternal damnation.

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
Are people not preaching to them now as we speak? Why are they not listening.. must they continue in their error? Above all the blunt truth is this: it is never an excuse that "he/she made me do it"

I wish i could make you understand the context in which my points are about.
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by sonofElElyon: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Like you haven't made mistakes! She made hers and those who were misled by her made theirs.. that simple. Bottom line: don't allow yourself to be misled!

PeachtreeReside:

I wish i could make you understand the context in which my points are about.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
sonofElElyon:
Like you haven't made mistakes! She made hers and those who were misled by her made theirs.. that simple. Bottom line: don't allow yourself to be misled!

You sound very unfeeling ,cold and very unchristlike though....
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by sonofElElyon: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
truth sometimes sounds harsh. People should know that they are ultimately responsible for their actions.. you can't go around seeking who to blame for your willingly committed sin.. at the very least you were a willing victim. i am tired of all this ice cream, pamper me chrisrianity... If you don't guard your soul and salvation jealously then you will fall and the one who you blame for your backsliding will repent and enter heaven while you go to the other destination and you'll have no one but yourself to blame. After all, people hear the gospel and still choose to do whatever they want.. when they get in trouble they then begin to blame God.. sorry if I sound harsh but I have experienced what I am talking about. I backslided and saw "hell".. I had to undergo several deliverance sessions before God's power set me free. It was my fault.. pure and simple.. I earned it.. not the person who enticed me.. God is merciful but we can't keep acting irresponsibly.

PeachtreeReside:

You sound very unfeeling ,cold and very unchristlike though....
Re: Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" by Chochovini: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
babakb:

The biiitch will always be a whoore, I know you Christians celebrate sinners....
. IN THAT Case, there‘s nothing like repentant boko harams either. One of the fact that makes Heaven to be the MOST peaceful place to be is not just because its the Throne of God but becase the devil, won‘t be there neither would any muslim. Uncircumcised philistine children of parditon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday / Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / Photos Of Soldier Who Died With Ebony Reigns In Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.