Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution (60989 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by ledaman: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Afospecialk:

The children of hate have started another 5% inconsequential analysis again

Tinubu silent speaks volumes for the wise

Go and tell your 5% inconsequential people to go and learn politics so that they will not remain slave under PDP forever
help me to educate him on political issues abeg although he is a kid that's why!
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Theoarhics: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
And Sagay said the President shouldn't attend. I sorry for those that takes his advice.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by ORIENTATION101: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Giadom 12 pm to 2pm chairman

7 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by muykem: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gaidom volunteered himself as a sacrifice to resolve APC crisis. You will never heard that name again in corridor of Nigeria politics, mark my word.

6 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Adexodunga: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hmmm....
Jagaban will surely recapitulate...
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Rotimi2705: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Victor call for NEC and got sacked, may we never call for a meeting that will end up as SACK

8 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by adelaja70(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
This man Na real clown... If you are wise leave the country ASAP. Those that used you operate like the mafioso......

2 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by muykem: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
Theoarhics:
And Sagay said the President shouldn't attend. I sorry for those that takes his advice.
He gave good advice because that NEC is illegal but the resolution is outstanding so people will not look at its illegality again.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by SweetiliciousD: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
As in ehhhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy

honeyB2018:

Why are you after the Igbos?
Kayode Fayemi, Olu Akeredolu, Ibikunle Amosu, fought against Tinubu aspiration, even your V P was at the NEC meeting, so what is the fault of the Igbos' here?
Why not face your brothers and the Fulanis, that cut short his aspiration?
Leave the Igbos, out of this. Which position of influence in both Apc and Buhari's government that is occupied by any Igbo man or woman.
Please face those that are after you.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by SaintLucia: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
I thought he will take Bubu to either FCT Court or Ekpoma Court grin The next National Chairman will emerge from the north after convention paving the way for a southern President under APC come 2023 grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by BabaO2: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
sotall:
Yea...

We all know the powers that be have used high chief Giadom to whittle down the power of the man in Bourdillon.

Where is Oshomole?.....gone

Where is Ajomobi and his gang of fake NWC....dissolved.

Somebody's wings have been clipped and warning sounded. grin
Don't be quick to interpret what you know little about. Obviously Victor Giadom is the loser here, he wanted aspirants screening cancelled, he wanted Edo primary cancelled etc, none did he get. He never expected that the outcome will sweep carpet out of his feet. Politics is not about one man or just a striker. Wait and see.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by ChukwuObe: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hahahaha. Why are you making yourself happy when you know you are sad for not getting what you want to be acting chairman? Can you in all honesty tell me what you Giadom and Amaechi have benefitted other than disolving the NWC? Against your will, Ize Iyamu has been ratified and the court has cleared him already today. For true analysis, those who think Tinubu has lost out are suffering from demential. If you have have done your analysis very well, you will see that the your Giadom to be acting chairman has been dashed. All your gra gra ended yesterday. Today he is no longer a member of NWC anymore. Worst still, in the eyes of the law Giadom is not a member of APC as court has already ruled and Agoma his nemesis is the authentic chairman of APC in Rivers. Unfortunately for you, Buhari has equally warned against pursuing further cases in court so the case is as it is today. Another pain for Amaechi and you is the fact that you will not have representatives in the coming convention from Rivers as Aguma will not select anyone loyal to you to attend the convention. The party structure in all the states of the federations have not changed. Tinubu and his foot soldiers in the states will go back to the drawing board to prepare for convention as in the past. I can bet you that those that think they can outsmart Jagaban obviously lost out.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by jamalnation(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Decibel:
The mission is accomplished cheesy
With Bunu on board, Senator Lawan is going to fly APC flag come 2023 since PDP may be fielding Atiku who is also from the same Geopolitical zone. It's the battle of North East
Which kind beer palour analysis be this.... hw can u give lawan apc ticket
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by integrity16(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
sanemind2:
Ok

500gb external hard drive is available with hd movies, location is ph but can be sent to your location of choice

How much?
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by SoftBillionaire: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nice decision
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Amozever12: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
Decibel:
With Bunu on board, Senator Lawan is going to fly APC flag come 2023 since PDP may be fielding Atiku who is also from the same Geopolitical zone. It's the battle of North East
And how is it a battle? Who's Lawan compared to Atiku? Lawan that is Tinubu's puppet and which popularity does he have ?

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by deji17: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
Decibel:

Mala Buni is only there for 6 months until the National convention. Chairman and Presidential candidate will not come from the same zone (North / South). Oshiomole was bound to step down before 2023 so as to pave way for a Northern Chairman and a Southern Presidential candidate. I did not mean to spoil your fun, but leave politics for politicians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by 24SEVEN: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
Giadom na Man.

See how he swept Oshiomhole away as National Chiarman from his 'lowly' Deputy National Secretary position.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by hotseat: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
The hatchet man has just completed his assignment. Bravo!.

I just hope he doesn't live to regret it in future!
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by hush15: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
OPPPS:
1 mint Ag chairman. Giadom has become an orphan. Used and dumped. Even his state chapter of APC in Rivers state has suspended Giadom

You are funny sha. Didn't you read the part where buhari said all litigations are suspended? He still remains bonafide member of the party...

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by deji17: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
SaintLucia:
I thought he will take Bubu to either FCT Court or Ekpoma Court grin The next National Chairman will emerge from the north after convention paving the way for a southern President under APC come 2023 grin

You got it. The game is the game.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by chiol: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
tsephanyah:
Congratulations
One Sure Thing About Politics Is That There Is Always A "Reward" For Every Treacherous Act If Not Now Certainly Later.

I am sorry for the southerners. This is not about Tinubu or Oshomole. The northerners are far above us politically.

The bitter part is that the fellow southerners that suppose to stand in solidarity with their brothers are being used by the northerners for their agenda. Power suppose to shift to the south in 2023, but the northerners have now positioned themselves to be in control of the two major parties, so by then the south will not have a say and the two parties would field only northerners as candidates.

The southerners that could challenge this agenda are being sidelined and we are foolishly rejoicing.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Kindledlight(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
kolafolabi:
I wonder who's backing the man

Amaechi because Oshiomole didn’t support his faction of APC in Rivers and as well didn’t support him to help AAC candidate to win Rivers state in 2019 elections.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by majamajic(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
chiol:

I am sorry for the southerners. This is not about Tinubu or Oshomole. The northerners are far above us politically.

The bitter part is that the fellow southerners that suppose to stand in solidarity with their brothers are being used by the northerners for their agenda. Power suppose to shift to the south in 2023, but the northerners have now positioned themselves to be in control of the two major parties, so by then the south will not have a say and the two parties would field only northerners as candidates.

The southerners that could challenge this agenda are being sidelined and we are foolishly rejoicing.

The SS and SE , has learned
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Kindledlight(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
hush15:

You are funny sha. Didn't you read the part where buhari said all litigations are suspended? He still remains bonafide member of the party...
Just like Comrade Adams Oshiomole.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by VirginFinder: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Buhari is a wise man.

Now pigidiottts are not sure who won or lost again... grin

I think Oshiomhole still had his way eventually. And I saw it coming... grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by SaintLucia: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
deji17:

You got it. The game is the game.
Don't mind them. I thought GORODOM will also submit his report on how he cancelled all Oshobaba actions and the Edo primary election today to Bubu grin. Just look at the committee members, 80% of them are pro Jagaban and Oshobaba grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by zeusdgrt(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Afospecialk:

The children of hate have started another 5% inconsequential analysis again

Tinubu silent speaks volumes for the wise

Go and tell your 5% inconsequential people to go and learn politics so that they will not remain slave under PDP forever
Consolation statement grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.