Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC (61061 Views)

Ajimobi-Led NWC to boycott Thursday's APC NEC Meeting / APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC / Lagos Indigenes Threaten To Sue APC Chieftain Over Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by hotseat: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
OSHO's CAMP: We won't take it!
GIADOM's CAMP: Too little too late! Ki ki ki ka ka ka!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by wisper2jah: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Fake news
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by NairaMaster1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

A house divided against itself, cannot stand
Atoh!!

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by godgizzy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
I must head to court, all my labour for the party cannot go in vain angry

1 Share

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Maobichek: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
Erickymania:

Rubbish..when did Goidom became Gov in Nigeria? Governor of which state?
. Geidam was the former governor of Yobe state and not Gaidom of Rivers State or any other Gaidom you suspect ok. my concern is that he said that OSHIOMHOLE and co made his former secretary a governor, but we all know that a governor is elected by the ppl and not by one or few ppl, OSHIOMHOLE is not God, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by OsusuBishop(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
What is your point please? Because I also understand that Oshomole help enthrone Godwin Obaseki as governor of Edo state against the wish of party men in 2016. But they are cat and dogs today. Ize Iyamu are sown enemies in 2016, but are paddy today.

My friend, politics is a game of aligning and realigning.

SpecialPackage:

1. Geidam was Gov. before Mai Mala
2. Mai Mala is married to Geidam's sister
3. Oshiomole help quell the crises in Yobe as he did in Borno and Imo
4. Present Gov. Mai is/was Oshiomole's candidate for the election (see 3)
5. Mai Mala and Oshiomole were elected as Chairman and National Sec. until Oshiomole and co. made him Governor.
6. Geidam and Oshiomole were both Governors at the same time. (see nsia.com.ng)

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/08/crisis-brews-in-yobe-apc-as-aspirants-seek-buhari-oshiomholes-itervention/
https://punchng.com/oshiomhole-inaugurates-national-peace-and-reconciliation-committees-to-reconcile-aggrieved-apc-members/
http://nsia.com.ng/governing-council/
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/apc-convention-buhari-apc-governors-others-endorse-oshiomhole-buni/

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hmmm, just as I predicted less than 2 hours ago in my write-up.
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by whizzler: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-oshiomole-led-nwc-heads-to-court-over-dissolution-to-sue-apc/

Am in support of their actions. The president is not a grateful person. Upon all the bullet Oshiomhole took on his behalf. He decided to ridicule him. Whatever happens to the party is on Buhari
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by fergie001: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Just imagine how the short man devil was booted out of office without the honor of resignation
To be honest....I expected him to have said something before now.
I am surprised he didn't.
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by ernieboy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
Luckydubby7:
I thought their E-rat were claiming victory?
I'll take time to read their comments here.
na consolation Dem dey

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
fergie001:
seanfer...some said Buni is someone's son and all that.

Buhari acted with wisdom.

Buni is loyal to him.
Lolo of Niger is anti-Oshiomhole
Oyetola is pro-

He picked from every faction.....the thoughts of any case should be withdrawn immediately.

Simply put......Buhari is in control now.
Every other person is on Ground 0.

Go do your politicking in preparation for the Convention in Dec/Jan.

Sorry bro but Buhari is not in control. Rather, he just handed over the control of the party to the governors. The PGF inadvertently becomes the secretariat of the party now. I knew this would not go down well with Tinubu/Oshiomole because governors are usually known to have vaulting ambitions and the handing over of states' political structures to the govs is what led to the fracas between Tinubua and former chair Oyegun.

Besides, if you look well at it, by this CTC formation. Oyegun seems to have been justified over Oshiomole after all. He said it already that Oshiomole will be disgraced out of the party and that's what has happened. I knew it would not sit well with the Tinubu camp.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by ernieboy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Just imagine how the short man devil was booted out of office without the honor of resignation
if u look deep enough, na common ward chairman remove oshomole so oo?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by wink2015(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The Adams Oshiomole-led faction of the now-dissolved APC National Working Committee, NWC, has decided to approach a court of law to contest its dissolution by President Muhammadu Buhari and the National Executive Committee, NEC of the party.

POLITICS NIGERIA learned that the APC NEC had during an emergency virtual meeting agreed to dissolve the national leadership of the party, setting up a caretaker committee headed by the former National Secretary and current Governor of Yobe state, Mai Mala Buni.

An NWC member loyal to the Oshiomole faction told Sun that there is no provision of a Caretaker Committee in the constitution of the ruling party, insisting that they are infractions committed by the NEC with that decision

"We will soon issue statement but we have resolved to head to court for the legal interpretations of the decision of NEC especially as it concerns our dissolution."

"Yes, we know that Oshiomhole has his faults, but with all the positive contributions he has made to reposition the party, won’t he have been given to honours of telling him to resign?" he queried.

However, the APC caretaker committee has fully taken control, re-opening the sealed party secretariat in Abuja and have begun reconciliatory moves.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-oshiomole-led-nwc-heads-to-court-over-dissolution-to-sue-apc/

THE COURT SHOULD START IMPOSING HEFTY OR HEAVY FINES ON POLITICIANS LIKE OSHIOMOLE THAT CHOOSES TO ABUSE THE LEGAL SYSTEM

It is not only in the normal civil case heavy fines should be paid.

When Busola Dakolo accussed Pastor Fatoyinbo of rape she was wickedly fined even though she had a good case against Pastor Fatoyinbo.

Politicians who waste court time and court processes to make Nigeria loose money ( our collective commonwealth ) should also be checkmated with enabling laws.

POLITICIANS are taking Nigeria constitution for a ride by their incessant abuse of the court system.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
see osho president is talking u said no who is this man u better save the money u collect from all aspirant in 2019, he pain baba, u know now as he dey do for body
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Maobichek: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
philEscobar:

I am ashame doing this but no response at all.I believe I will get a helper here, even if it's food stuff.
I vividly understand what you are saying, to get a job as a labourer in a site now is even difficult cos many people are stranded. I sell phone accessories but our plaza only on 3 times every week but these days, any day our plaza didn't open for business, I take some of my goods and stand at a filling station, God knows how many are suffering but don't give up and don't lose hope, thank you.
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by DoubleEngine007: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
tayebest:
Oshiomole will be vindicated!
Are you for real,after nigga scattered your APC by himself?

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by richie240: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Built2last:

NO WONDER THEIR PROPAGANDA MACHINE STARTED BY TELLING US YESTERDAY THAT BUHARI WILL FOLLOW THE LAW REGARDING THE DISPUTE IN THE PARTY

Buhari is Known for arrogating powers he doesn't have. The party doesn't have anything like care taker committee, while will you just dissolve and appoint people loyal to you.

This whole thing is about Northern hegemony in 2023.

I never liked Oshiomole and Tinubu but i am with them on this.
biko, stopam right there biko!
You want to 'dance' with their careers like d ones u supported be4 them?
God forbid bad tin!
Biko face front!
cool

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by k2money(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
philEscobar:
my instinct tells me the end of APC is near.

I am using this untraditional medium to beg for your assistance here my nairaland family.I would appreciate anything from you just to have food on my table today,this lockdown has drastically drained me off, it really disappointing coming here to do this, but no shame for food wer I dey hunger for.
Thanks God bless you all.
Mumu like you, you want to beg for money you first dey bad mouth a political party. Don't you know that your help might be coming from apc members?
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by fergie001: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Sorry bro but Buhari is not in control. Rather, he just handed over the control of the party to the governors. The PGF inadvertently becomes the secretariat of the party now. I knew this would not go down well with Tinubu/Oshiomole because governors are usually known to have vaulting ambitions and the handing over of states' political structures to the govs is what led to the fracas between Tinubua and former chair Oyegun.

Besides, if you look well at it, by this CTC formation. Oyegun seems to have been justified over Oshiomole after all. He said it already that Oshiomole will be disgraced out of the party and that's what has happened. I knew it would not sit well with the Tinubu camp.
I know our Governors....overly ambitious, without boundaries.

Whether its Cabal or not...they represent Buhari.
The truth is that, they are not after who takes over....they are after who doesn't.

They want to take hold of the party FIRMLY. I believe they will still go with same geographical distribution in terms of allotment of offices, that is when we will know what's up.

Buni was only placed there because of everyone as Gov, he knows Party administration better as a fmr National Secretary, but he reports to Buhari.

They threatened earlier they won't attend the NEC meeting, at the end what happeed. They attended.

I'll be damned if they proceed to Court.
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by do4luv14(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Move on you say?

And forget #6m monthly salary, plus allowee and others, as members of the NWC,

greed will not make them think responsible

seanfer:

They are behaving like a lost sheep. Though the person that convened the NEC didn't have the right according to the party's constitution. But those NWC members should know that Once they were told that their services are not needed they should behave like responsible adults and move on, or it's their birthright to be NWC members?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by larryUG(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
SpecialPackage:

5. Mai Mala and Oshiomole were elected as Chairman and National Sec. until Oshiomole and co. made him Governor.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/08/crisis-brews-in-yobe-apc-as-aspirants-seek-buhari-oshiomholes-itervention/
https://punchng.com/oshiomhole-inaugurates-national-peace-and-reconciliation-committees-to-reconcile-aggrieved-apc-members/
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/apc-convention-buhari-apc-governors-others-endorse-oshiomhole-buni/

If what you have postulated is the case and the present CTC are Oshiomole and Tinubu's allies, why then is the NWC faction loyal to oshiomole going to court? them for chill nau

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by AsomughaChuks02: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Oshiomhole would be very foolish to go to court. The President has smartly given his candidate Ize Iyanmu the all clear to contest the Edo election without any distraction of litigations but the short ugly talkative can't see this deft move of the President for him and his avowed agenda of removing Obaseki from office.
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Irijosa777(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
I am not a fan of Oshiomole or APC but I must say the way he was treated by the president is very bad, I know oshio have his own problem but he has also contributed a lot to APC, even if he is not wanted again, he should have been given the opportunity to resign honorably.
Again, why is it that the president have been so silent since? assuming he acted on time I don't think APC crises would have escalated to this level.
I perceive foul play here,
This is Northern 2023 strategy, south should be wise enough to read the hand writing on the wall.
I don't support or like Oshiomole and Tinubu or APC but i stand with tinubu and Oshiomole on this.
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Igbojihadist: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Greenbirth:
once again I offer you advise on the quick job that can help you with some money without begging. Except you are disabled body.
1. Find within your location any where they have Timber market. Carrying timbers on the hired trucks can fetch you upto #3000 naira daily and packing the saw dust can fetch you up to #2000.
2 . Check the construction site at your location also be a man and stop this online begging. A word is a enough goes a wise man. Thanks
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Igbojihadist: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Greenbirth:
once again I offer you advise on the quick job that can help you with some money without begging. Except you are disabled body.
1. Find within your location any where they have Timber market. Carrying timbers on the hired trucks can fetch you upto #3000 naira daily and packing the saw dust can fetch you up to #2000.
2 . Check the construction site at your location also be a man and stop this online begging. A word is a enough goes a wise man. Thanks
what if he is up to 72 or above what do u want him to do
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by millhouse: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
SpecialPackage:

meaning ? Be like you no sabi Nigerian politicians... no permanent friend.. only interest
Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by seanfer(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
do4luv14:

Move on you say?

And forget #6m monthly salary, plus allowee and others, as members of the NWC,

greed will not make them think responsible

Then they don't have reason to be in that office in the first place... Greed is the main problem of Africa leaders

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Respect55(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lawyers be cashing out on daily basis

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by Decibel: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
larryUG:

If what you have postulated is the case and the present CTC are Oshiomole and Tinubu's allies, why then is the NWC faction loyal to oshiomole going to court? them for chill nau
I wonder

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by kolade560: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Buhari cannot be teaching oshiomhole how to behave anymore, he has given him time to adjust his inordinate engagement ,high handedness and gangsterism, this is the right time to act.
So finally na Obaseki finally sunk tinubu and osho? where is Ambode biko? that coward pig- like idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC by erospecial: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
The monkey and his trunk can't try! Sagay should be sacked now by the presidency!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) / Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.