Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? (795 Views)

Was The Second Stanza Of National Anthem Made For Such A Time As This? / 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians / CAN Asks President Buhari To Ban Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such a Time as This'?
22-06-2020
CBN News

CBN News Political Analyst David Brody sat down for an exclusive interview with President Donald Trump Monday at the White House.

The following is the transcript from one segment of the interview.

David Brody: I want to ask you, on the evangelical front. I've asked Sarah Sanders, Mike Pompeo, they all give me the same answer I say, was President Trump put in office for such a time as this. Did God put President Trump in office for such a time as this? I never asked you that question. What do you think?

President Trump: Well, I don't know what they said.

David Brody: They said yes.

President Trump:

Okay. Because I have, Ben Carson said the same thing. You know, Ben Carson came to me because he ran a very effective campaign. And he did a good job. He really did. You know, he came in one of the top people. And he said to me, you know, you're gonna win. I said, Ben, I'm running against you. What are you telling me? He said you're going to win because God put you here for this occasion. I said, What a lovely thing to say. That was the first one that I heard from Ben Carson. And it was during the campaign, I was running against him, and he was saying, I'm gonna win. He's a very high-quality guy. He's done a great job in the administration.

David Brody: Do you buy that?

President Trump: I almost don't even want to think about it. Because you know what, all I'm gonna do is, I hope it's true. All I'm going to do is I'm going to do my best. And part of what I'm doing my best one is for the religious community beyond evangelical, evangelicals a very big part is very important to me. You know, we have great support. I was so honored when Franklin Graham said that his father voted for me. And that was something that Billy Graham has never announced, who he was voting for. But Franklin Graham said his father voted for me. He went public with it. As you know, to me that was a big moment because I have such respect for Franklin and for the family and Billy Graham is really great. Like when he said that his father, his last vote was for me and his father never announced who was voting for, would never talk about it. Now I think I have great I think I have great support. There's a lot of hidden support. People in our country that don't riot, don't protest, that don't you know, they work hard. They never had a voice into like, meaning over the last long period of time. We call them the Forgotten men and women, they would have forgotten. They were very successful. They were, they do a great job. They're smart, they have everything, but they were forgotten by the politicians. They showed up in 16. I think they're going to show up in larger numbers in 20.

Source
Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by Righteousness89(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
Of Course! Any one who Eyes are open knows that Trump is not a Man selection!

The KING of kings put he up specifically for this Times...

That's the Reason He has been attacked from day 1 by the Demonrats and the host of Hell!

No Human can survive what President Trump has gone through. The Reason He survived all the barrages is because The ALMIGHTY GOD backed Him..

The Presidency of Trump is holding a Whole of things from Hitting The Earth..

1 Like

Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by budaatum: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
God must have picked him to teach a lesson.

I'm absolutely certain if the figures below were for Saudi Arabia or China, you'd say the devil chose their leader.

4 Likes

Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by VirginFinder: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Of Ccourse! Any one who Eeyes are open knows that Trump is not a Mman selection!

The KING of kings put he up specifically for this Ttimes...

That's the Rreason Hhe has been attacked from day 1 by the Demonrats and the host of Hell!

No Hhuman can survive what President Trump has gone through. The Rreason Hhe survived all the barrages is because Tthe ALMIGHTY GOD backed Hhim..

The Presidency of Trump is holding a Wwhole of things from Hhitting Tthe Eearth..

1 Like

Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Of Course! Any one who Eyes are open knows that Trump is not a Man selection!

The KING of kings put he up specifically for this Times...

That's the Reason He has been attacked from day 1 by the Demonrats and the host of Hell!

No Human can survive what President Trump has gone through. The Reason He survived all the barrages is because The ALMIGHTY GOD backed Him..

The Presidency of Trump is holding a Whole of things from Hitting The Earth..

That is why the heathen nations are enraged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
budaatum:

I'm absolutely certain if the figures below were for Saudi Arabia or China, you'd say the devil chose their leader.

Do you mean the virus the devil used your brother's in crime to unleash on the people?

Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Do you mean the virus the devil used your brother's in crime to unleash on the people?

Who said the virus is not a team player? undecided

1 Share

Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
budaatum:
I happen to know Trump was indeed picked for such a time as this. Does that mean Trump is of God? HECK NO!
Does that mean God co-signed any of what he, Trump, has done? HECK NO!
Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by budaatum: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I happen to know Trump was indeed picked for such a time as this. Does that mean Trump is of God? HECK NO!
Does that mean God co-signed any of what he, Trump, has done? HECK NO!
He was elected, last time I checked, by the electorate and not by God.
Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
budaatum:
He was elected, last time I checked, by the electorate and not by God.
Well yes, but that does not stop it either from being a God move. grin
Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by budaatum: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Well yes, but that does not stop it either from being a God move. grin
That presumption would make every move a God move, including those that involve killings like Hitler's and Pol Pot's, which might make many want to bash God's head in so it can't move no more.

Humans have much more influence than you give us credit for, is what I think. We don't need God to fuq up for us because we are more than capable of fuqing up all by ourselves.
Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
budaatum:
That presumption would make every move a God move, including those that involve killings like Hitler's and Pol Pot's, which might make many want to bash God's head in so it can't move no more.

Humans have much more influence than you give us credit for, is what I think. We don't need God to fuq up for us because we are more than capable of fuqing up all by ourselves.
Well, since God is a sovereign God, nothing happens without His permitting it to happen. And He is indeed able to influence people's thinking in order to get His WIll accomplished too. undecided

Now of course that in no way means He is responsible for all that happens. undecided
Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by budaatum: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Well, since God is a sovereign God, nothing happens without His permitting it to happen. And He is indeed able to influence people's thinking in order to get His WIll accomplished too. undecided

Now of course that in no way means He is responsible for all that happens. undecided
A God that permits things to happen is responsible for things that happen if those things could not have happened without the God permitting it. Still does not mean God did those things that happened, or we'd be right to accuse God of murder of babies, for instance, and for when I rob a bank, and for Adam and Eve eating the forbidden fruit. One would have to wonder why such a God would punish one for one's sins.

God did not vote for Trump. American voters did.
Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by Kobojunkie: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
budaatum:
A God that permits things to happen is responsible for things that happen if those things could not have happened without the God permitting it.
Not so! undecided
budaatum:
Still does not mean God did those things that happened, or we'd be right to accuse God of murder of babies, for instance, and for when I rob a bank, and for Adam and Eve eating the forbidden fruit. One would have to wonder why such a God would punish one for one's sins.
Well, God has every right to do whatever He chooses... He is God after all. undecided
budaatum:
God did not vote for Trump. American voters did.
Americans may have indeed voted for Trump. Nevertheless, God did pick Trump for such a time as this. undecided
Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by budaatum: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Not so! undecided
Well, God has every right to do whatever He chooses... He is God after all. undecided
Americans may have indeed voted for Trump. Nevertheless, God did pick Trump for such a time as this. undecided
If your argument is God chose him in order to humiliate him and teach him and America a lesson, then maybe, but it didn't need to be at the expense of so many who have died under his incompetent watch.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11895839_img20200709192000_jpegecf4b2feea0b468c9a3c5f09c4ef3798
Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by Kobojunkie: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
budaatum:

If your argument is God chose him in order to humiliate him and teach him and America a lesson, then maybe, but it didn't need to be at the expense of so many who have died under his incompetent watch.
His thoughts are higher than my thoughts, and yours....undecided And His plans are higher than my plans and yours combined. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by FatherOfJesus: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kindly note that I didn’t send Trump. He’s gonna make Hell, mark my words.

I’m “I am that I am”

2 Likes

Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by Kobojunkie: 12:05am On Jul 10, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Kindly note that I didn’t send Trump. He’s gonna make Hell, mark my words.

I’m “I am that I am”
Did you really need to create a new moniker just to say that?
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by FatherOfJesus: 12:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO!
My other moniker has been banned by Seun for a while now.

I’m reserving a special place in Hell for him.

1 Like

Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by Kobojunkie: 12:08am On Jul 10, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
My other moniker has been banned by Seun for a while now.

I’m reserving a special place in Hell for him.
There is a hell? shocked shocked shocked
Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by FatherOfJesus: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
There is a hell? shocked shocked shocked
Yes, that’s where I’m gonna send those that I love but have refuse to love me back.

2 Likes

Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by Kobojunkie: 12:18am On Jul 10, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Yes, that’s where I’m gonna send those that I love but have refuse to love me back.
Turn the other cheek or walk an extra mile, and then another, and then another... undecided
Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by FatherOfJesus: 12:29am On Jul 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Turn the other cheek or walk an extra mile, and then another, and then another... undecided
That’s like telling to me to walk around aimlessly like Moses and other Israelites did after leaving Egypt.
You shouldn’t talk to God in that manner.

1 Like

Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by Kobojunkie: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
That’s like telling to me to walk around aimlessly like Moses and other Israelites did after leaving Egypt.
You shouldn’t talk to God in that manner.
Jesus Christ is the one who commanded that of us and since you God are a Perfect God, I figured I would present you with the same advice that Jesus Christ gave. undecided
Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by FatherOfJesus: 12:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ is the one who commanded that of us and since you God are a Perfect God, I figured I would present you with the same advice that Jesus Christ gave. undecided
I think I have had a nice chat with you already. I have some prayers to answer right about now.
Bye, make sure you beg me to send a guardian angel before going to bed.

1 Like

Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by Kobojunkie: 12:42am On Jul 10, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
I think I have had a nice chat with you already. I have some prayers to answer right about now.
Bye, make sure you beg me to send a guardian angel before going to bed.
No creeps by my bed abeg! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such a Time as This'?
Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by budaatum: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO!
What's his old monicker?
Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by budaatum: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
God couldn't pick this!

[img]https:///media/7-09-2020/yGqv37.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
budaatum:

What's his old monicker?
I see you are back
Re: CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'? by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
budaatum:
God couldn't pick this!
Why not? He picked the kings like Nebuchadnezzar when He deemed it necessary to teach His people a lesson. Sure these days we vote but surely that does not hinder Him. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Ever Female Apostle In West Africa. / 12-year-old Preaching. God Is Using The Young Ones. / In Brazil You Learn To Keep Your Religion In Your Pocket, Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.