Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? (6605 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound / The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by LtChisom: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
PapaPHWalka:

LOL by 2 weeks he would have eaten enough to be fat na. I took a new Pic of him tonight
Oga when people are advising you, you should listen if not stop asking for advice cos its like you are mocking us. Now research on dogs feeding, those things you plan on feeding this dog is utterly useless to his body since his body can't process them and use them instead it will cause gastrointestinal problem for it. If you can't afford to feed the dog proper food, it will be wise you givemhim to someone who can cos what you are planning for the dog is pure wickedness period.

3 Likes

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by LtChisom: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
joinnow:

O snap it and go biz center go print one and make 9 copies paste at strategic place or bus stop. Owner will locate you and reward you wella.
Don't waste your time on the op who is determined to steal someone's dog and suffer it.
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by agboedeh: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
kayswag100:

Hey God! Has this dog not become unfortunate like this? cheesy cheesy
lol

2 Likes

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by agboedeh: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
PapaPHWalka:
okay thanks. White rice is the normal rice we cook with stew on Sundays shey?
u can get local rice in the market. Buy frozen fish and crayfish and use it to cook for him.No need of adding stew

1 Like

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
I gave him milk and egg. He just licked small and is not licking again ooo. Why is he not eating na
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by ghettochild(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
PapaPHWalka:
can it survive in Nigeria and also with eating garri and soup cos na only garri and soup I fit afford for now to feed am o
E go chop am.. E no get choice

2 Likes

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by GodsPrecious1: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
sell the puppy or put it up for adoption, Eskimo ain't good for novice
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
PapaPHWalka:

As a human being I eat chicken once in 3 months. I can't. He will learn garri and soup and beans and rice that I eat please
Don't feed beans!!!!
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by Syphax(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
PapaPHWalka:
I gave him milk and egg. He just licked small and is not licking again ooo. Why is he not eating na

Please look for the owner or give out the dog to a competent hand. Those food you're planning on giving him is akin to starving him because he won't eat them.
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2020
Syphax:

Please look for the owner or give out the dog to a competent hand. Those food you're planning on giving him is akin to starving him because he won't eat them.
OK tell me what to give to him he can eat. I have enough money now. Please help me. I need him to eat

1 Like

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by Syphax(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
PapaPHWalka:

OK tell me what to give to him he can eat. I have enough money now. Please help me. I need him to eat

These threads can guide you better

https://www.nairaland.com/1836621/share-home-made-recipes-prepared

https://www.nairaland.com/1810114/share-pets-diet-both-commercial
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by Boomzaga(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2020
i want to buy it
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 4:08am On Jul 11, 2020
Boomzaga:
i want to buy it
not for sale ooo
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by dozzybreezy(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2020
The owner of this dog will be somewhere looking for it and feeling bad big time. He might lay curse on the dogs captive. I suggest u return the dog and receive the blessings of God which is the best. Thank you sir
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by Coolkid11(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2020
Can I see it pics I wanna see the progress
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Coolkid11:
okay will take a Pic now
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Coolkid11:
it can't send o. Image too large.
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by PapaPHWalka: 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
cheesy
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by Kaykay999(m): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2020
OP please show us her new pictures
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by Abcruz(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
PapaPHWalka:

Screenshot it and send the size will reduce.
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by annford: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
PapaPHWalka:
yes o. I have 10k to spare on his treatment

But wait.. They don't eat garri and soup?

I feed my Dogs Garri too but with Okra soup and Ogbono. Dogs enjoy their EBA with "Draw Soup" as it is easy for them to swallow due to the slippery nature of the soup.
Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by Uzland: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2021
PapaPHWalka:
With the refusal of the op to show us latest pics of the dog or update us on its progress, I suspect the poor dog eventually starved to death!embarassedembarassed And that would be so cruel of the op!angryangry

1 Like

Re: I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? by verminnel(f): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hahahahaha what u don't spend money to get u don't value...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) / Adult Male Blue Cane Corso Italian Mastiff For Sale In Ph. 3yrs / Pure Breed Alsatian Dog (adult Female)-for Sale: Pictures Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.