Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) (10648 Views)

Senator Ita Giwa Flaunts Curves In Black Peplum Jumpsuit(photos) / Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by gohome: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2011
Senator Ita Giwa At A Night Club (Pictures)
Post by admin on Thu, 12/23/2010 - 06:36
in News

64 Years Old Senator Ita Giwa was captured @ a Night Club partying harder just like a "RockStar". Her recent chieftaincy title presented to her by the "Obong" of Calabar really shows how social she is. A "Cougar" like her can never go wrong for the Young males.

Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2011
This woman doesen't know that she's old and should be a role model to young people.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by Rhino5dm: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2011
stale news Mstceew!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by MaJBlige(f): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2011
afam4eva:

This woman doesen't know that she's old and should be a role model to young people.

because she went to the club? LOL.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by LoveKing(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2011
old opata yans. @op you need to update yaself
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by Mynd44: 7:15pm On May 13, 2012
afam4eva: This woman doesen't know that she's old and should be a role model to young people.
And how is going to a club a wrong thing? All these holier than thou sef

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by subterfuge: 7:33pm On May 13, 2012
Allow ITA GIWA to enjoy her life joooooo.
At least it is not a crime to unwind with young guys!!!
At least she will let out some cash afterall.
If other top society people were socializina like her, then the looted cash will go arround.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 13, 2012
If na old man dey rock with young girls now, who go talk?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by kestersss: 1:54am On May 14, 2012
I think I like dis. Flex on Ita... Now I knw d secret behind ur being younger than ur age. U rock mama! I dey feel u

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by zumbigbo(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2012
De second photo is an abomination. How can a grown woman allow a thick-fingered man to put his digits in her yansh in plain view of everybody, including paparazzi. To make it worse, she just dey smile like mancini post-qpr title clincher. Haba!
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by Johnny(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2012
Its the bodyguard am feeling for....he wish he could rock the madam the way those young men are rocking her.he can only watch on.....
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by AustineE1: 4:12pm On May 14, 2012
Johnny: Its the bodyguard am feeling for....he wish he could rock the madam the way those young men are rocking her.he can only watch on.....
...a milf-hunter on the loose!!!lol
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by Revolva(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2012
thats a nigerian senator
and a someones mum and grand mum, kai is she not the owner of rita lori nite club is surulere
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 14, 2012
Revolva: thats a nigerian senator
and a someones mum and grand mum, kai is she not the owner of rita lori nite club is surulere
Guy I beg go school go learn english. angry

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by Revolva(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2012
@ blink182
Bleep you bitch ass nigga
wetin concern u here abi ita giwa na ur grandmama
na so person dey put mouth 4 wetin no concern dem till they get smacked. Mr English creator
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by Nobody: 8:00am On May 15, 2012
Revolva: @ blink182
Bleep you bitch ass nigga
wetin concern u here abi ita giwa na ur grandmama
na so person dey put mouth 4 wetin no concern dem till they get smacked. Mr English creator
Shut up your mouth, were you drunk when you posted or jerking off and typing?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by Revolva(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2012
look son i dont know whats ur problem, are you ita giwa or what? How does dis affect you ok you dissed me first.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by collino31: 2:31pm On May 15, 2013
winkdis woman na beta malawi. i don't mind being her sugar boy.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by Nathaniel734: 2:34pm On May 15, 2013
this an old pic na...it trend on this same platform and other blogs
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by badmeat(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2013
Old mama jama,grin
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by mankand(m): 5:31pm On May 15, 2013
This is what you should always expect when you employ the services of Goons at the helm of political offices to run your country for you and some Goons will also do celebrate with them and their offsprings.

Nigerians have no shame and sense of humor and are very biased when selecting the right person for the position.

Goodluck for you all as you trash your loved country. your ancestors and unborn generations will never forgive you.

As for me, i will just keep sitting back and watch as the drama keep unfolding while drinking Ogidiga. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by gagaj: 6:14pm On May 15, 2013
Hi Forumites!

Download this free Mobile Dstv Software
No doubts it's new and amazing
Just click the link below and enjoy!

http://mydstvs..com

Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by Nobody: 1:41am On May 16, 2013
Yuck, fugly and fat
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by JameyMaxwell(m): 6:47am On May 16, 2013
Leave her na. She's trying to belongz.
Btw,95% of the guys will willingly press,smooch,rock,bleep a fatter,uglier,older ladies if they are given the opportunity.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by Nobody: 6:59am On May 16, 2013
the woman loves clubbin n partying...no be today...saw a pix of her rocking younga dudes at 2face's weddin in dubai........i m still tryin to apply as her sugar bobo shaa..i no mind
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:06am On May 16, 2013
Larryfly: the woman loves clubbin n partying...no be today...saw a pix of her rocking younga dudes at 2face's weddin in dubai........i m still tryin to apply as her sugar bobo shaa..i no mind
Am sure there's a reason she's still not accepting your application.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by bcomputer101: 7:27am On May 16, 2013
blink182: Guy I beg go school go learn english. angry

Birds of same feather...
You both need english lesson!
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by SlyIg(f): 8:11am On May 16, 2013
Afam4eva: This woman doesen't know that she's old and should be a role model to young people.
maybe she is a role model to all the party goers.
Re: Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures) by JameyMaxwell(m): 8:27am On May 16, 2013
SlyIg: maybe she is a role model to all the party goers.
Lol. Well said

(1) (Reply)

FCT Election: Police Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday / El-Rufai Imposes 24-Hour Curfew On Kajuru Community In Kaduna / Dialogue Between FG And Boko Haram Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.