Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

How To Apply For N-power 2020. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For N-power 2020. (12301 Views)

FG Approves ₦‎19 Billion For N-Power Training, Others / N Power 2020 Batch C List Is Out For Second Stage / N-power 2020/2021 Recruitment: Mistakes To Avoid During Registrationn-power 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by 3RNEST(m): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2020
Site is going smoothly this morning.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by fabem(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Tenshades:

Please, how long does it take the email to arrive in the inbox because I was told my application was successful and a copy of my responses has been sent to my registered email? I have checked my inbox and spam folder countless times but not getting the email.

I didn't get email verification either when I started the registration.

Thank you.

Since you have applied, worry less of the confirmation mail.

Npower has issues with mail services and promised Applicants that they will receive the mail before the recruitment ends.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by fabem(m): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Gloriaakin24:

The age restriction error as been rectified thanks
Please I want to know the programs that has 6 months as their duration,does it mean they will only be paid for 6 months?

I told you earlier that there is 1985, thank God you are able to see it.

For the six months programme, yes, it will end after 6months unless Government decided to extend it which the chances are slim.

All other programmes except N-Teach and N-Health are six months.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Tenshades(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2020
fabem:

Npower has issues with mail services and promised Applicants that they will receive the mail before the recruitment ends.

Oh... Okay. Thanks.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by 3RNEST(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2020
fabem:

unable to upload documents, wats going on?
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by fabem(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2020
3RNEST:
unable to upload documents, wats going on?

What error is it showing?
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by 3RNEST(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2020
fabem:

What error is it showing?
I'm done now, successfully thx for your respond..
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Highorbit7O16: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2020
I have successfully registered and gotten my unique ID, I mean the NPWR/2020/....
now I logged in again and I'm still seeing Submit button but all my details on the review page are intact except for the middle name that was automatically ommited after I entered my bvn and date of birth. I never typed in my name and phone number. They appeared themselves but middle name was ommited and I couldn't edit it at all. Anyone else seeing theirs like this?
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by realsammie(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
3RNEST:

I'm done now, successfully thx for your respond..

What are the documents we need to upload?. I want to get everything ready before i start. please help a brother.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Adasun(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
realsammie:

What are the documents we need to upload?. I want to get everything ready before i start. please help a brother.
seconded and can we use phone?
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by 3RNEST(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
realsammie:

See below

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by realsammie(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
3RNEST:
See below
Thanks bro. So need to upload any certificate?
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by npowerng: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
ugohdignity111:
I tried registering yesterday night but all was in vain......I was stuck at a place they asked me to upload my I d card before my night plan expired.......

Hoping to continue the registration this night but please, when will the portal likely close??

You have up to a month.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Eaglernorwich(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
npowerng:

We are not responsible for issuing BVN.
Please when is d portal for undergraduate will b open

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by agatha360: 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Please I am yet to submit my application because I want to change from N Agro to N health but it's not going to that page. Can I start another application using a different email since I have not submitted. Pls I need a reply
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by pamshuga1(f): 1:08am On Jun 29, 2020
The site isn't opening...or am I using a wrong site .
if it isn't http://www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng/ ,someone should please help me with the right site
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Jammyjammy: 5:37am On Jun 29, 2020
Can someone reapply after making a mistake
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Kenkeye: 7:02am On Jun 29, 2020
I studied Chemistry, please can I apply for Npower Health?

Cc: @npowerng
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by npowerng: 7:06am On Jun 29, 2020
pamshuga1:
if it isn't http://www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng/ ,someone should please help me with the right site

Keep trying, that is the correct site.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by npowerng: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2020
Kenkeye:
I studied Chemistry, please can I apply for Npower Health?

Cc: @npowerng

No sir.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Goalnaldo(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2020
I registered using another email this morning after trying unsuccessfully on Saturday to register, I wasn't sent an email but allowed to proceed but I can't get pass the page where i am to attach my ID and results. Always showing 'network error check your internet connection'. Nigeria things no dey ever smooth.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by dejt4u(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2020
pamshuga1:
remove that www. from the website

It should be like this
http://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
npowerng:

No sir.
What of those that studied biology?
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by pamshuga1(f): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
dejt4u:
remove that www. from the website

It should be like this
http://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/

Thanks I've done that.The certificates I uploaded was just my Statement of Result,Nysc Cert,identify card,and passport...,hope this is correct? No option for date of birth certificate.

Do I have to print out any slip? Cos I registered using my phone.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by cloudyskygrind(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Please help. I'm not able to go pass the biodata page. It keeps telling me "first name is required" meanwhile, after too many trials, I decided yo register a new account. Exactly the same thing "first name is required" please what should I do?
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by EbonyCy(f): 2:45am On Jun 30, 2020
Why is the duration of N-tech and N-agro just 6months,others12months
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by poetictwenty(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2020
EbonyCy:
Why is the duration of N-tech and N-agro just 6months,others12months

I believe they want everyone to benefit from the program.. since N-tech and N-agro is more about training people on technology and Agriculture respectively, they would like to train as many Nigerians as possible. after 6months the portal will be thrown open to welcome another batch for training.

please visit www.unitronixglobal.com for your professional Electrical Engineering services.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by npowerng: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Topol99:

Its voters card upload compulsory?

Any Valid Identity card will do.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by npowerng: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
pamshuga1:

Thanks I've done that.The certificates I uploaded was just my Statement of Result,Nysc Cert,identify card,and passport...,hope this is correct? No option for date of birth certificate.

Do I have to print out any slip? Cos I registered using my phone.

Keep the number on your congratulatory message safe.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by npowerng: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I registered using another email this morning after trying unsuccessfully on Saturday to register, I wasn't sent an email but allowed to proceed but I can't get pass the page where i am to attach my ID and results. Always showing 'network error check your internet connection'. Nigeria things no dey ever smooth.

It could be a network related problem, keep on trying.
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by skipo01: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
please where do we locate id number on PVC
Re: How To Apply For N-power 2020. by GreaterGraceGG(f): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
I've been on a particular page all these while (where to upload edu cert and NYSC cert) after clicking save and continue, the page will refresh. I'm using phone and Google chrome. Edakun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ministry Of Interior Recruiting / Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview / First Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainees 2013 (apply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.