Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (82188 Views)

2023: Atiku’s Associates Write PDP, Say Only Ex-VP Can Win Presidential Election / Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" / Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Barryseal: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ogboni men

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
There is power in the tongue!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Barryseal: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ogboni men

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
ok na
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Is04970: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bash92:
This life sha, God grant him his first wish, which is to reach 70.

Baba God na 95 i want o, in good health, happiness and wealth.
Mine is 97 in good health and prosperity and happiness.
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
The doctors who attended to him will be like... Na i'm He come dey waste our time since?

7 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by oluwaseyi0: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
V
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by adebobconed(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
And So It Is!
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Johntemmy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
power of tongue..POT..

once I reach 1OO am ok..with good health, wealth and riches to change millions of peoples life to positive.may God help me.
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by excanny: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
seunmsg:
I like Ajimobi for his frankness. He says it as it is without hiding his feelings. He lived a good life and God granted his initial prayer to live up to 70. May his soul Rest In Peace.

Human lifespan is more than 70. 70 is too young to die. I don't think God would grant such. What happened to 90 or 100.
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Power invested in the Tongue is Enormous and Heavy!

Speak Life to yourself and those around you!

Most Importantly, don't live without JESUS...

It's sooo important for all to know this...

No matter what you do or believe, if you Miss JESUS as the way of Salvation, you Miss Eternal Life!

Please, it is not a Contest not arguement no debate!

It is the Raw Truth, that we all have to receive!

Don't wait to discover at the other side! It will be Late!

May God Almighty Help us to understand these things..

so since Ajimobi died a Muslim, he is probably on his way to hell right?

chai...Christians sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Follygunners: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
BeijinDossier:
He still looks 60. May his soul rest in peace.

You mean pieces! angry
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Farki: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
He tried to signal something to us, this was not a coincidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by HRMK: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
AND GOD GRANTED HIS PRAYER!NAWA OH!!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Davidflams20(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hmm
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by mystiquerebirth(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
You've hardly shown any wisdom in contrast to the 'stooopeedity' of Christians.

You can decently pass your message of disapproval without referring to a group of believers in a doctrine or religion as being 'stooopeed'.

We are all humans and love is the key to our survival together irrespective of our beliefs or roots.

More lights to your paths.

HitSong:

Please
How foolish can some of these Christian be?

You are indeed very stooo peed!

7 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
jidamsel43:
You are talking from the both sides of your mouth. Does it mean that when someone accept Jesus Christ, he/she will remain on earth forever?

What he saying is that our only hope to make heaven is to accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and saviour because whatsoever you may be or become in life does not garrattee heaven

6 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by oluwaseyi0: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Power invested in the Tongue is Enormous and Heavy!

Speak Life to yourself and those around you!

Most Importantly, don't live without JESUS...

It's sooo important for all to know this...

No matter what you do or believe, if you Miss JESUS as the way of Salvation, you Miss Eternal Life!

Please, it is not a Contest not arguement no debate!

It is the Raw Truth, that we all have to receive!

Don't wait to discover at the other side! It will be Late!

May God Almighty Help us to understand these things..

Which tongue, don't you hear where he asked for 96 and bitterly resent 70 years, his religious folk even begged for hundred on his behalf yet he still die

What happened to his tongue when he asked for 96, I guess there's no power in it to suit your analogy
Religion is a scam

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by gr8child(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
In the full video he said he later realised that he wanted to live longer.
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by redcliff: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
seunmsg:
I like Ajimobi for his frankness. He says it as it is without hiding his feelings. He lived a good life and God granted his initial prayer to live up to 70. May his soul Rest In Peace.

no politician in nigeria soul would rest in piece. they have the power to make a difference but they follow status quo.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by ucheoluwa(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s][s]
HitSong:

Please

[/s][/s]

Stupid talk...
U don't hv conscience

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by bhagghio(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Words are powerful!!! He said 70 and wanted to whine God later... God said come and report boy
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by techmo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
cool

Ajimobi you made me cry but I smiled since Oyo would now understand your hard stance

Continue to rest on ... I cried typing this but you were brave and never wanted tears

NURTW/PDP thugs are back and auxiliary is maiming us again I can never forgive you for your arrogance never!! But you cleaned up Oyo and was very proud of us

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by uniqueboi1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bash92:

Hahahahahhaahahaha.
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by ContractKiller: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
To have this type of deep knowledge about stupidity means it must run in your DNA.

HitSong:

Please

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by ucheoluwa(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
oluwaseyi0:

Which tongue, don't you hear where he asked for 96 and bitterly resent 70 years, his religious folk even begged for hundred on his behalf yet he still die

What happened to his tongue when he asked for 96, I guess there's no power in it to suit your analogy
Religion is a scam
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by hush15: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bash92:

For as long as God is my strength.... Even 150 in great health, wealth and strength. Life is beautiful...
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by seunmsg(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
excanny:

Human lifespan is more than 70. 70 is too young to die. I don't think God would grant such. What happened to 90 or 100.

How many people get to live till 70?

Even the Bible says 70 is the bechmark and anything above it is just jara.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by jchioma: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Na wa! May we not be snared by the words of our mouths. It's important to know what we allow into our hearts. Perhaps, he would have been alive today if he minded what he said.
Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by exclusive7(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
HitSong:

Please

If you know you were going to spew rubbish couldn't you have just read and passed?

Why do you "woke" people just decide to be dumb. Like why mumu? E dy complusory?

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Malawian(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
HitSong:

Please

It is actually true. Guard your toungue. Destinies have been destroyed on account of it.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video by Emmy3(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
He's wearing a face mask which is suggestive that the video was taken no more than three months ago...
May his soul rest in the bosom of the Lord as He grants his family the strength to bear the loss.
RIP Daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) / Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.