|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,106,225 members, 7,664,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 02 December 2023 at 04:44 PM
|ROCK With Pride The Libido Booster No Excuse by vikyembassy2000(f): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2020|
Low libido describes a decreased interest in sexual activity.It’s common to lose interest in sex from time to time, and libido levels vary through life. It’s also normal for your interest not to match your partner’s at times.
However, low libido for a long period of time may cause concern for some people. It can sometimes be an indicator of an underlying health condition. Here are a few potential causes of low libido in men.
Testosterone is an important male hormone. In men, it’s mostly produced in the testicles.Testosterone is responsible for building muscles and bone mass, and for stimulating sperm production. Your testosterone levels also factor into your sex drive. Adult men are considered to have low testosterone, or low T, when their levels fall below 300 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL), when your testosterone levels decrease, your desire for sex also decreases.
Decreasing testosterone is a normal part of aging. However, a drastic drop in testosterone can lead to decreased libido.The following can affect it:
1. Medications.For example, blood pressure medications .Other medications that can lower include chemotherapy or radiation treatments for cancer etc
2. Restless legs syndrome (RLS) Restless legs syndrome (RLS) is the uncontrollable urge to move your legs. A study found that men with RLS are at higher risk for developing erectile dysfunction (ED) than those without RLS.
3. Depression: Depression changes all parts of a person’s life. People with depression experience a reduced or complete lack of interest in activities they once found pleasurable, including sex. Low libido is also a side effect of some antidepressants.
4. Chronic illness: Certain illnesses, such as cancer, can reduce your sperm production counts as well. Other chronic illnesses that can take a toll on your libido include:
• type 2 diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol
• chronic lung, heart, kidney, and liver failure
5. Sleep problems 6.Aging 7.Stress 8.Low self-esteem 9.Too little (or too much) exercis10.Alcohol 10.Illicit drug use
PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL SIDE EFFECTS OF LOW LIBIDO
Treating low libido often depends on treating the underlying issue.
If low libido is caused by an underlying health condition, you may need to switch medications. If your low libido has psychological causes, you may need to visit a therapist for relationship counseling.
You can also take steps to boost your libido on your own. The following actions have the potential to increase your libido:
• living a healthier lifestyle
• getting enough sleep
• practicing stress management
• eating a healthier diet
• Taking Supplements with beeficial herbal extracts, and at this poin we shall introduce ROCKGARDE.
The caffeine and the romeine in the Kola Nut may speed up the heart rate, which increases circulation. Kola Nut can naturally stimulate the central nervous system, which may increase alertness and boost circulation and energy levels. Hot Goat Weed has a long history of use in traditional Eastern medicine to help improve low libido in men and women.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Take one capsule daily as required. Not more than two per day. Do not overdose.
Not suitable for children under 18 years. Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women, or those suffering from high blood pressure and heart disease.
For more info on how to get this call or WhatsApp me on 08086969372 or 08033514966.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36