Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Choose Hushpuppi Life And Badge Life Imprisonment Or Earn 50k Monthly For Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choose Hushpuppi Life And Badge Life Imprisonment Or Earn 50k Monthly For Life. (372 Views)

Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choose Hushpuppi Life And Badge Life Imprisonment Or Earn 50k Monthly For Life. by Olayetan(m): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
If you were asked to either choose to chop life like Hushpuppi for 40 years and spend the rest of your life in jail or choose to live legitimately with a salary of 50k monthly.

Which would you choose

(1) (Reply)

She Can't Turn Me On ���� / 10 Things You Must Accomplish Before 30 / Pregnant Wife Shares Shocking Chat Conversation Between Her Husband & Gay Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.