Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed (94872 Views)

Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nanavati(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Guy run for your life ooh
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by bizhop01: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
How can i help you?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by geodemainguy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol... Thanks dear, you are a product of what u see, check my profile, and see raw brain wink wink
Where's the brain please?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by humilitypays(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nigerian girls de enjoy sha, imagine a situation every girl that visits me gives me money everyday, who said I won't be richer than Mark Zuckerberg

Yet Nigerian ladies don't appreciate Nigerian guys, nowhere else on earth men squander money on women in the name of dating and relationship like in Nigeria, now I see why every woman in the world want to date or marry a Nigerian guy cry

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by jidxin(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Keep on testing you hear undecided undecided. Don't you know not all ladies are sound like that. Keep testing hoo, u hear, keep it up
is that all you have to offer?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by KushLyon(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
So you waited that long before you got your answer? I already drew that conclusion just by reading paragraph four, you no even need test again at that point
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by OgaRico(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
nedekid:

Ha. But he said he did not give her money that 1 night and since then she did not call him again. He initiated the call and after she discharged him she has not called.
What more does he need to smell the coffee?

So how about if is from the money that he gives that she buys airtime to call him? He did not gave money that night and then there's no money to use and buy airtime.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by toprealman: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Danielfx:
No doubt I had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of losing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So I called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money (I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

Well, i learnt a funny lesson. She ain't loyal....
Lol.....you still have some lessons to learn.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by sheyitokz(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
those kinda babes plenty here wey dey read this thread so

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by NwaliE01: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Really Next generation will miss prayerful mothers.

At 16 girls don get sex mate known as boy Friend and our society seem not to be perturbed about that.
Here we have ice cream boyfriend and girlfriend.

During our time things have fallen apart.

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by jidxin(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Vyolet:
Girls hustle oooo, so small boys won't use small small things like Apple and ice cream to test your love.
A word is enough for the wise.
always learn to read in context. For the fact he mentioned apple etc doesn't literally means apple. Chai women ehn.... Intelligent women rare ooo

5 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Slimmy0: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Seems you dnt know what you re looking for. Very obvious from your profile.

Key: Get to know God more, God is your first Love, get to know and also try and discover yourself. Spend time with yourself and spend time with God. Everyother thing will definitely fall into place.

God Bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by jidxin(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
zera:

I swear you no get an iota of sense
you said it all bro
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by tydi(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bigsunny01:
A guy will wear 8k jeans, 7k polo and 45k Canvass just to impress a girl that is wearing #500 leggings without pant sef

Wisdom..

Don't leave me!!

4 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by KushLyon(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
zera:

I dey tell you grin she probably didn't read the whole story and skipped to the end or she dey the same drama club with the girl from the story
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by osaspotorico: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dont tell me the story has ended.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by tunary(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
swickfavour:
You can call me for freeaky sex, Lagos only sha;

Call or Whatsapp Favour: 09012520381
Customer customer, heaven and hell is real o. life after death of the mortal body in reality
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bigsunny01:
A guy will wear 8k jeans, 7k polo and 45k Canvass just to impress a girl that is wearing #500 leggings without pant sef
mad ooocheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by henzy4life: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Danielfx:
No doubt I had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of losing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So I called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money (I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

Well, i learnt a funny lesson. She ain't loyal....

And wen u people will see the one dat has bedmathics, financial management yet loyal,u people will mess her life up,mtcheeeeeewwww,abeg everybody should stay on their own jor

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Raypeckson(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Smh! na wa oooThis one na talk? How com this news made it to fp?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nickymezor(f): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Yawning, wat a thread undecided
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by ifko: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
swickfavour:
I am really hot and lonely tonight, call me pls 09012520381

No customer today...there is lockdown enugbe

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thanks jare, some ppl can't just see what I want to bring out undecided undecided
CeokRicchezza:
you got a point there
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by KushLyon(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
As you make your bed, so you'll lay on it.
Op, know the kind of girls you choose to date.

BTW: In your previous thread, you said; you have no problems spending on your babe and bla bla bla about broke guys giving excuses on not spending money on their babes.
Oga, wetin come happen now? Are you now broke or the jinx have finally cleared from your eyes?
Mmufo Idi wutke Mi.
He is Tony umez and the 15k jaruma love portion they used for him has expired grin
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by freethinker01: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
zera:

Bro you're very wicked.
But tbh, the girl and sense are like two parallel lines, she just dey yarn dust.

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Queenserah26(f): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
This matter tire me abeg, make the gurus settle am. I siddon here with popcorn and coke dey read comments grin
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lol... Did u know why I followed him, I HV been guess for many yrs now.. so I do see ppl attack him etc.
The day I opened, believe me, he was the first I followed, cuz at the verge of attacking him, u guys didn't know you are making him popular kiss kiss
nedekid:

I check your profile, I actually was going to say I saw "raw brain", but seeing you follow mannabbq, I decided to decline. grin

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by ofiko123(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
I came to read comments...
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by DAVE5(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
anthonyuncle:
she's a serious minded business partner

Serious minded leech you meant?

A business partner put in resources with the hope of an expected positive outcome
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by kalufelix(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
How much recharge card put this shiiiit on frontpage... Nairaland and rubbish... Year 2 year zero upgrade
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by nanauju(f): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Vyolet:
Girls hustle oooo, so small boys won't use small small things like Apple and ice cream to test your love.
A word is enough for the wise.

Honestly some girls dey always fall hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) / Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.