Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking (15329 Views)

Wike Bans Street Trading And Hawking In Abuja / Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan / Kwara Bans Street Campaigns, Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking by Ilaumoh(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2020
CHOPbeating:
[s][/s]

Our problem is that we pretend all is well while suffering serious hardship; we cannot even talk.
We praise our oppressors.
I have nothing much to say as far as that place is still in Nigeria.
Nigeria never good!!!
This is Akwa Ibom kingdom not Nigeria were oppressors exist
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking by Offpoint: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2020
Actuator:
What a great loss..

I have a wonderful offer for everyone looking to enhance his/her earning ability with a new skill you can master on your own at home during this corona period

SQL Mastery 4 courses 20gb
Zero to hero in Data Science 8 courses 25gb
Web development 5 courses 30gb
Coding Proficiency(Python + Java) Over 8 courses 20gb
Mobile App Development(Android + IOS) 4 courses 15gb
Total size: About 120gb

Whatsapp me now on 234' 806, 4943-297 for more details & content walkthrough.

Why you should contact me?
- Since the lockdown began, you've not added a need skill to ur list of competencies
- Offer Valid for tmao only
- I will personally deliver at ur doorstep
- They are easy to master even for beginner with zero prior knowledge
- Google 'most in demand skills of 2020s' & you will find the above in any list online
- Each skill comprises several courses from different world class instructors(E.g Eremenko, Portilla e.t.c) giving you different perspectives
- If you want to enrol for any of that skill, you will spend over 100k & might end up not mastering it
- Finally, the price goes back to normal after today
Pay me let me design an ad flyer for you and teach you how to to inside it in your signature.

This one you're spamming, you'll always get ban by mods.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking by kanayoNickel: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2020
trinity227:
Just a piece of advice.
Instead of to go rape small pikin when go send you to jail.. He better for you to fvck plantain tree for inside hox with condom oh... ���
That one no body will arrest you.

Better still buy an adult toy of five thousand naira on jumia

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking by Actuator: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Offpoint:

Pay me let me design an ad flyer for you and teach you how to to inside it in your signature.

This one you're spamming, you'll always get ban by mods.

Ur number? (whatsapp)
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking by Offpoint: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2020
Actuator:

Ur number? (whatsapp)
09xxxxx
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking by belcom10(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2020
A welcome development by the government of the day. Education must be embraced.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking by Ilaumoh(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2020
belcom10:
A welcome development by the government of the day. Education must be embraced.
Lovely sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking by emmafineboy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please need help from anybody who can help am dying right now i lost my both parents at a tender age.. Am done with school life is very difficult with me as am speaking, pls i need a job of any kind i can drive too,am in calabar precisely pls am very down even to eat is difficult 4me. tanks
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking by megareal: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

This is a state pass law and my man I don't thing you know Akwa Ibom state honestly...the will implement it. Ask christ embassy what happen to their pastor and this is the only state that rapist get Life imprisonment punishment ok
I heard he was later released?
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking by Ilaumoh(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
megareal:

Yeah
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking by Ilaumoh(m): 3:27am On Jun 27, 2020
Nnamnugochi:
In another news:
The Commissioner of Police, Akwa Ibom State, Mr Edgal has ordered the
detention of a Police Officer, Inspector Imoh attached to Operation Porch,
Edem Akai, Etim Ekpo LGA for allegedly assaulting and threatening a Pastor
with his eldest brother on Tuesday, June 09,2020 around 6:30pm along Aba-
Ekparakwa Road @ Uruk Ata 2, Etim Ekpo LGA. The suspect slapped the
pastor three times after checking his vehicle and found nothing incriminating
but because the pastor refused to give him money. Immediately the
Commissioner of Police got wind of the incidence, he ordered the officer of the
nearby Divisional Police Station which is Ukanafun Divisional Police Station to
get the suspect arrested that night. The Patrol Van moved with the
complainant to the scene of crime and got the police Inspector, Mr Imoh
arrested. He is yet to face the orderly room trial.
It could be recalled that just last week, the same Police Commissioner, Mr
Edgal had announced the dismissal of a Police Constable, Mr Mfon Esio from
the Police as a result of being involved in initiation rites of a secret cult, Junior
Vikings Confraternity in May.

Wow, this police commissioner na real man oo
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking by Ilaumoh(m): 3:29am On Jun 27, 2020
megareal:

Yeah, a whole lot of people intervene
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2020
Ilaumoh:

This is Akwa Ibom kingdom not Nigeria were oppressors exist

But Akwa Ibom is in Nigeria.
That's all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Didn’t Just Teach Leadership, He Lives It – RCCG Leadership Institute / DSS Bars Journalists From Entering Courtroom As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Commences / Again, Herdsmen Kill Six Farmers In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.