Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 AM

Ajimobi: Buhari Reacts To Death Of Ex-Oyo Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi: Buhari Reacts To Death Of Ex-Oyo Governor (32130 Views)

Why Ajimobi Pardoned Yewande Oyediran Jailed For Killing Husband – Ex Oyo AG / Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde / Breaking: Ajimobi Running For Senate After Eight Years As Oyo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi: Buhari Reacts To Death Of Ex-Oyo Governor by CoolAmbience(m): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
ifko:

Holy books are not talking about Nigeria leaders

What leaders are referring to?
Re: Ajimobi: Buhari Reacts To Death Of Ex-Oyo Governor by MartinsD12(m): 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lamasta:

Sadly all the power, wealth and influence is gone
That's it

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: Buhari Reacts To Death Of Ex-Oyo Governor by Highpac: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
DEATH, we're all indebted. May Allah forgive your shortcomings and grant you janaatu firdaus

What if reverse is the case, he kneels on your dad's neck for years while he shout "I can't breathe" wink

The two of una dey mad n very stupid for leatering dis tred wit dis trash e be like say dem mix una brain wit early morning poo join together with ilaje hot drink, person wey don die don die which one Una com dey compete for who go climb anoda person neck so dat he can start shouting I can't breath, u wey ur father Neva die kuku ma kill am make him join the race so that it will be more competitive, awon Omo ale jatijati, Dan iskaa

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: Buhari Reacts To Death Of Ex-Oyo Governor by ThatFairGuy: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Highpac:

The two of una dey mad n very stupid for leatering dis tred wit dis trash e be like say dem mix una brain wit early morning poo join together with ilaje hot drink, person wey don die don die which one Una com dey compete for who go climb anoda person neck so dat he can start shouting I can't breath, u wey ur father Neva die kuku ma kill am make him join the race so that it will be more competitive, awon Omo ale jatijati, Dan iskaa
Is that how you relate with them at home
Re: Ajimobi: Buhari Reacts To Death Of Ex-Oyo Governor by Hotspotbro(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Well, e shock you?

Re: Ajimobi: Buhari Reacts To Death Of Ex-Oyo Governor by ENGINEERG(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Prayer to the death is useless too...But if u r a Muslim or a catholic you may believe in that prayer,but it's unreasonable..After death, na judgement, no repentance in grave.
AdaoraNK:

True.

But we should pray for the dead.

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Ajimobi: Buhari Reacts To Death Of Ex-Oyo Governor by Niaja4real(m): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi: Buhari Reacts To Death Of Ex-Oyo Governor by dragunov: 2:36am On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Ajimobi: Buhari Reacts To Death Of Ex-Oyo Governor by Lamasta(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2020
dragunov:

He should please react by just dropping dead.
You wicked o
Re: Ajimobi: Buhari Reacts To Death Of Ex-Oyo Governor by Lamasta(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2020
dragunov:

He should please react by just dropping dead.
Why na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court / PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.