Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,550,548 members, 5,877,870 topics. Date: Friday, 25 September 2020 at 10:45 AM

Npower Batch C Registration For Both Graduate And Undergraduates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Npower Batch C Registration For Both Graduate And Undergraduates (829 Views)

JAMB Closes Registration For 2018 UTME / Pictures Nigerian Graduates And Undergraduates Can Relate To / Mention The Name Of Your Hostel! Graduates And Undergraduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Batch C Registration For Both Graduate And Undergraduates by marabaonline: 7:27am On Jun 26
Requirements for Npower Batch C Registration

The Federal Government says the form for the enrollment/registration for Batch C beneficiaries of the NPower Programme 2020 under the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP), will begin from today June 26.

Npower Batch C recruitment registration application form 2020 is currently about to commence. The registration portal for npower batch c recruitment is posted below with the requirements and steps to apply

Npower Recruitment Requirements for Non-Graduate and graduate programs

Npower registration application link

Thank you
Re: Npower Batch C Registration For Both Graduate And Undergraduates by CHOCHOLEE(m): 7:38am On Jun 26
OK ;DOK
Re: Npower Batch C Registration For Both Graduate And Undergraduates by noni14(m): 8:40am On Jun 26
Ok

Man wa no man na him da help man
Re: Npower Batch C Registration For Both Graduate And Undergraduates by Bakin3(m): 9:25am On Jun 26
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Very cheap. Check my signature.
Re: Npower Batch C Registration For Both Graduate And Undergraduates by aprilwise(m): 10:42am On Jun 26
I haven't collected my nysc exemption letter from school. Can I still do registration?
Re: Npower Batch C Registration For Both Graduate And Undergraduates by Gbangasawyer: 11:42am On Jun 26
Please, I need urgent advice, I graduated with 3rd class but have applied for fg job and was promised by one Oga please won't my 3rd class affect me??
Re: Npower Batch C Registration For Both Graduate And Undergraduates by marabaonline: 5:14pm On Jun 26
Gbangasawyer:
Please, I need urgent advice, I graduated with 3rd class but have applied for fg job and was promised by one Oga please won't my 3rd class affect me??

Just pray hard shah, but for the 3rd class, it wont affect you. Na naija we dey, just pray the connection come out real, u are made for life if it comes out.. why u need pray
Re: Npower Batch C Registration For Both Graduate And Undergraduates by marabaonline: 5:15pm On Jun 26
aprilwise:
I haven't collected my nysc exemption letter from school. Can I still do registration?

You need nysc if you’re going for graduate program
Re: Npower Batch C Registration For Both Graduate And Undergraduates by marabaonline: 5:15pm On Jun 26
noni14:
Ok

Man wa no man na him da help man

Lol, na so bro
Re: Npower Batch C Registration For Both Graduate And Undergraduates by marabaonline: 5:21pm On Jun 26
marabaonline:
Requirements for Npower Batch C Registration

The Federal Government says the form for the enrollment/registration for Batch C beneficiaries of the NPower Programme 2020 under the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP), will begin from today June 26.

Npower Batch C recruitment registration application form 2020 is currently about to commence. The registration portal for npower batch c recruitment is posted below with the requirements and steps to apply

Npower Recruitment Requirements for Non-Graduate and graduate programs

Npower registration application link

Updated
Re: Npower Batch C Registration For Both Graduate And Undergraduates by examleverage: 7:20pm On Jun 26
@getitregistered, we will help you register for npower registration and any other registration online for just a token of N1000,let's take the burden off u. If interested, visit, www.getitregistered.com.ng/register/ Leave the job to us, we will keep late nights for you just to make u have sound sleep....#TAKETHEBURDENOFFYOU
Re: Npower Batch C Registration For Both Graduate And Undergraduates by marabaonline: 12:26am On Jun 27
examleverage:
@getitregistered, we will help you register for npower registration and any other registration online for just a token of N1000,let's take the burden off u. If interested, visit, www.getitregistered.com.ng/register/ Leave the job to us, we will keep late nights for you just to make u have sound sleep....#TAKETHEBURDENOFFYOU

Imagine, lol
Re: Npower Batch C Registration For Both Graduate And Undergraduates by bloomstar: 2:52pm On Jul 13
examleverage:

Lol
Re: Npower Batch C Registration For Both Graduate And Undergraduates by Goldenrod1: 4:04pm On Jul 13
examleverage:

This is a scammer in disguise!!

Don't be a victim!!
I repeat, Don't be a victim!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Batch C Registration For Both Graduate And Undergraduates by bloomstar: 4:53am On Jul 16
Goldenrod1:

This is a scammer in disguise!!

Don't be a victim!!
I repeat, Don't be a victim!!

For real

(1) (Reply)

University Of East London / Why Do Multinational Firms And Banks Prefer Foreign Degrees / Why Go To Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.