Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:56 PM

Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC (55493 Views)

Concerns Mount Over Governors Moves To Rig Saturday’s Election By All Means / PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up / US Unhappy Over Jailing Of Nigerians For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2020
JagabanEko:
Na igbhoes the matter pain pass...

Giadom their lord and savior was diagraced out like chickens with bald head gringrin

ANYBODY igbhoes support are always meant to fail bcox igbhoes themselves are failure.....

Politics zero

Waiing 100%

Playing Victim 100%

Cry me river 100

Flat.head Jewish ipobian Pig.. Children of hate...... Even their land is not meaningful.. They have deserted their lands to oyo, ogun n Lagos.....

The Last time fashola pursued them, they took the next bus to Lagos straightaway.....

Igbhoes land is fruitless gringrin

Now they are fighting Akwa Ibom now. All bcox Akwa banned all igbhoes gala hawkers on the street, igbhoes responded with violence

https://www.nairaland.com/5951732/4-deadmany-injured-akwa-ibom

It's obvious you are suffering from anger issues.
Being abusive and hateful will only hinder you in life.....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by blowjohn(m): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Time is up man
I'm not a fan of bubu govt but this is the very first time bubu took a decisive decision, this is how a man and a leader should be.
Then, this useless govt, all they are after is their personal and selfish ambition. In the midst of their so called covid-19 instead of finding solution on how to restore the economy, all they are after is party position. The best thing or decision any youth can take now is to plan on how to japa from this useless country.
The way things is going I'm afraid it might be too late for countries to be accepting Nigerians.
All these e-warriors, I'm sorry for you all, bcs I have checked some people's profile I found out that some of them are beggers but they will be fighting online bcs of one ueselss politician or the other, most especially OSU and AFONJAs.

So u really believe that its Buhari that has been taking decisions for the party?
Ur funny o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by Edo2020: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2020
Independent Daily, PDP site
Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by israelmao(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2020
Tinubu should be happy because 2023 election game is on,let him go back to his drawing board.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by toprealman: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Hunting In The Sacred Months
Dear Seun,
Must I swear to your oath and give up my religion before I make a comment on a Muslim issue?
Do you do same for Christians, traditionalists...etc?
We all claim to like freedom of speech, democracy.....etc, yet encourage the exact opposite.
This is 2020 and it is called the 21st century for a reason.
The people that introduced these religions to us do not even go about it the way we do.
Life is simple and beautiful, let's not complicate it further.
You no holy pass brother......always remember this.
Oshay!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by smartogbeide(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2020
It's my birthday today guys, wish me happy birthday. �

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by princepalace: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2020
South south man was chairman, south south man wanted him out. Now, the post go back to the people who know how to play politics, who believed when their kinsman is there, they are also there. Later now south south will be saying north are everywhere and crying marginalization.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by niggadee(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2020
i trust jagaban my nigga go scatter they plan
Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by FlordFlorez(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2020
But online miscreants said the outcome of the meeting was in his favour.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by ajeclassic(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2020
VcStunner:
TV Presenters and comedians are now using the man for caricature grin grin grin. I saw this one on YouTube, the presenter is definitely looking for trouble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf4meLOccqo
grin
VcStunner:
TV Presenters and comedians are now using the man for caricature grin grin grin. I saw this one on YouTube, the presenter is definitely looking for trouble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf4meLOccqo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by Bakin3(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2020
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway) Very cheap. Check my signature
Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by niggadee(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2020
princepalace:
South south man was chairman, south south man wanted him out. Now, the post go back to the people who know how to play politics, who believed when their kinsman is there, they are also there. Later now south south will be saying north are everywhere and crying marginalization.
they are two faced people never trust dem

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2020
Tinubu really caused pains to these people oo, any small things na Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by Obamaofusa: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2020
hisexcellency34:

https://www.independent.ng/tinubu-unhappy-over-govs-takeover-of-apc/

Before I opened the thread,I said this news is likely to come from Independent newspaper.
The paper is always on the neck of Tinubu.
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by Toscarel: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2020
JagabanEko:

Giadom their lord and savior was diagraced out like chickens with bald head gringrin

ANYBODY igbhoes support are always meant to fail bcox igbhoes themselves are failure.....

Politics zero

Waiing 100%

Playing Victim 100%

Cry me river 100

Flat.head Jewish ipobian Pig.. Children of hate...... Even their land is not meaningful.. They have deserted their lands to oyo, ogun n Lagos.....

The Last time fashola pursued them, they took the next bus to Lagos straightaway.....

Now they are fighting Akwa Ibom now. All bcox Akwa banned all igbhoes gala hawkers on the street, igbhoes responded with violence

If its not the hate that was passed down to you by your hateful parents, wetin concern igbos for this matter now
Your hate would consume you, for you thrive on bigotry, you are nothing without hate . You would end up with a cocktail of sniper and hypo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by godgizzy(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2020
All hope is not yet lost for Tinubu, let him go and restrategise. after all, majority of those incorporated in the caretaker committee are his loyalists

let him go to the drawing board and map out plans... Tinubu can turn the permutations of things any day any time, let him use his capacitive influence: he has done it before and can still do it again..

The governors are afraid of his influence over the party and that's why they ran to buhari to brain washed him so they can take over the party leadership
Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by Lugechy: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2020
JagabanEko:

Politics zero

House boy, face front and face the topic.
Igbo kee you there.
What concerns igbo with your Tinubu losing out. Ewu

Waiing 100%

Playing Victim 100%

Cry me river 100

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by Edyice: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Thief-nubu no get mouth for south south grin

Men full Street that can drop him within two weeks .. cool

Park well cool

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2020
How is tinubu the national leader of APC?Is he elected as the party leader?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by Toscarel: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2020
La tinubu, la gbas gbos
Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by jrusky(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2020
Well Mr Tinubu you have right to be happy or sad over the NEC meeting one thing is you failed to learned that putting your money on the table, putting your effort and political know-how on line to support a failure called Buhari who has plunged this country in total mess its somethong that baffles me about you sir.

As per people talking as per Tinubu presidential ambition I remain adamant to belief he want to become the president because he should know that is going to be very very and very difficult but he has right to vie for it though......

My greatest joy is Oshio was fired thst beast annoys me day and night. I have know so mang Edo all my life I have never see any Edo in such devilish character its a shocking attitude. At least he is gone for now Buhari, Tinubu, Okrocha, El Rufail, Amaechi next and it will happen soon.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by Olamilite: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2020
sapientia:
This one they not already in court

seems this case is closed oo

But

Someone have been talking about the legality of the action

Please, can NEC dissolve NWC?

Is it legal by INEC and APC laws?

I need to know

NEC is the highest decision making organ of the APC apart from National Convention. Again, NEC is empowered by the party's constitution to dissolve the NWC when the needs arise. The resolutions of NEC are within the organ's power as stipulated by the party's constitution, however, the legality of one man NWC to summon NEC meeting is subject to court interpretation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2020
majamajic:
He should form a new party
APC has gone north !
Tinubu is very creative

APC have always been a Northern party

Yorubas be just passengers from day 1

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by SoftBillionaire: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2020
Lol
Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by fc450(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2020
majamajic:
He should form a new party APC has gone north ! Tinubu is very creative
talk dey here oo, oil dey ur head
Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by kenyguy(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Nice
Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by xpool(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2020
sapientia:
This one they not already in court

seems this case is closed oo

But

Someone have been talking about the legality of the action

Please, can NEC dissolve NWC?

Is it legal by INEC and APC laws?

I need to know
How is it your headache?
Are you an APC member?
Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by Uchedeformula: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2020
Tinubu is unhappy! Where in this write-up did Tinubu or his proxy express unhappiness?

The Heading of this post is totally misleading. Junk journalism!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by adelaja70(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2020
Questions some of you should be asking is did the writer of this story spoke to Tinubu and any of his aides to know that truly he was not happy?.... Which kind dustbin story be dis? Na wa oh!
Re: Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC by Benwallt(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2020
Channel your unhappiness towards Oshiomole, he tickled the stick that brought everything down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria / Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.