Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily (74130 Views)

Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others / Help Me Recommend A Company That Produces Serviette And Disposable Packs / I’m In Need Of A Company That Produces 25litres Jerrycan In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by xcon: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2020
inforesource:
Great news. If they can only allow us to stay on our own.
Then pack your bag and go to the SE and form your useless Biafra without any part of SS parasitic Igbo trying to dominate and still ND oil.
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by darediamond(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2020
Sammy07:

How I'm I wrong?
When they refuse to label it "Aba made shoes"
Will I be asking around that I wanna buy made in Aba?

Anyways, my point is, I might have seen or wear it before.
But I've never see anyone that "made in aba" is boldly written on it.
You do not get it still?
Ki lo n se e gan?

How will they write 'made in Aba' on there product when you Nigerians specially Southerners altogether are for Imported things even if the quality such foreign goods is High irritatingly inferior to locally made ones?

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by lavenjcrown(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2020
My Thought tho when i first sighted the pictures.
Psalmy2cute:
this is indeed impressive coming from the north.. I only wish the workers were dressing more like actual factory workers with protective kits

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Lovelyn451(f): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2020
My dear youve seen it but will think its foreign, I'm sure you have them enough on ur shoe rack

BTW, this is the result of Ganduje's visit to Abia the other time, he visited Aba to know about leather and shoe production so as to equip his people, so its not inferiority complex
Sammy07:

inferiority complex will kill you guys.

From which stat is this?
IPOB bureau of statistics from University of IPOB
All your statistics, we've helped you to pack it in one thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4249890/another-one-ipob-bureau-statistics.
You can always make use of it as a reference when you wanna defend your project in IPOB bureau of statistics.
It's our pleasure, don't thank us cool

BTW.
You guys claimed Aba shoes are everywhere in Nigeria.
I myself, I've never seen any shoe that is made in Aba.

I might be wrong but anyone that's living in Ondo state should tell me where and where it's being sold.

I'll verify it

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Lovelyn451(f): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2020
My dear youve seen it but will think its foreign, I'm sure you have them on ur shoe rack

BTW, this is the result of Ganduje's visit to Abia the other time, he visited Aba to know about leather and shoe production so as to equip his people, so its not inferiority complex
Sammy07:

inferiority complex will kill you guys.

From which stat is this?
IPOB bureau of statistics from University of IPOB
All your statistics, we've helped you to pack it in one thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4249890/another-one-ipob-bureau-statistics.
You can always make use of it as a reference when you wanna defend your project in IPOB bureau of statistics.
It's our pleasure, don't thank us cool

BTW.

I might be wrong but anyone that's living in Ondo state should tell me where and where it's being sold.

I'll verify it

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by BigTableShaker(f): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2020
ERockson:
Very nice! If it was Aba the noise would have been We are the best in the world, The most industrious, Give us Biafra today and we will be like China in 10years etc shocked
Haaa, dem for son scatter everwhere with yeeboeamoka.
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Sammy07: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2020
darediamond:

You do not get it still?
Ki lo n se e gan?

How will they write 'made in Aba' on there product when you Nigerians specially Southerners altogether are for Imported things even if the quality such foreign goods is High irritatingly inferior to locally made ones?

Lol.
If your goods doesn't meet the taste of individuals, how will they buy it?
Stop saying other Nigerians won't buy it.

I have eaten Enboyi rice b4.
Some aluminums I've seen in west, they come from Benin.
Ivory chicken in kwara state, they do carry their frozen chickens to the North and East.
JAC motors in Ondo state, are Nigerians not buying it?
Innoson motors, are they not buying it?
Cocoa made in Ile Oluji Ondo state, are other Nigerians not buying it?
Some Groundnut oil made in Anambra, are other Nigerians not buying it?
Famous rice in kwara state, I've eaten it in Ondo state before, they carry them go out of the state

That line of defense is weak.

4 Likes

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Houseofglam7(f): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2020
GEEBITE:
Here we go again.Howdy?

Lol.
I’m alright. How are ya?
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Topmaike007(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
this is indeed impressive coming from the north.. I only wish the workers were dressing more like actual factory workers with protective kits
aboki will always be aboki my brother

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2020
ERockson:
Very nice! If it was Aba the noise would have been We are the best in the world, The most industrious, Give us Biafra today and we will be like China in 10years etc shocked

grin grin

My Igbo people and mouth.

Make dem come comment for this thread na.

Abeg make we dey take note of their names so that we can start tagging them to this kinda threads.

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by BabangidaHamza(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2020
Arrewa:
God bless my state
Jalla Bar Hausa
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by darediamond(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol.
If your goods doesn't meet the taste of individuals, how will they buy it?
Stop saying other Nigerians won't buy it.

I have eaten Enboyi rice b4.
Some aluminums I've seen in west, they come from Benin.
Ivory chicken in kwara state, they do carry their frozen chickens to the North and East.
JAC motors in Ondo state, are Nigerians not buying it?
Innoson motors, are they not buying it?
Cocoa made in Ile Oluji Ondo state, are other Nigerians not buying it?
Some Groundnut oil made in Anambra, are other Nigerians not buying it?

That line of defense is weak.
You said what I practically experienced is weak??
Then you need to be a concrete product producer which have foreign rival to learn the bitter lessons.
If not for terrible experinces about those imported things and actual enforcement and re-orientation which Obasanjo kick-started during His Regime, are we all Nigerians especially Southerners lost in the wind of 'Imported this , imported that's already when there are locally manufactured ones which are even far far better than those Shits brought in?

I for one being a Do it yourself freak Woman hates importing things that can be easily manufactured especially when Direct and Substitutes Raw Materials are available.

For example, in Electronic circuits, inductors are utilized for varying purposes. Inductors could be a torroid wire wound or just air core.
Now the torroid is always made with ferrite which is only manufactured for now in Foreign countries like USA and China.
But do you know that you can manufacture this toroid with locally available materials?
All you need is Iron powder which you can get in any Market from peop!e who sharpens Milers Machine grinding plates.
Also Resin, Catalyst and hardner and a mould which can be made with 5mm thick board, an hole Saw, and few other things.
You can even mould high frequency C-Cores and or E-Codes etc. That would perform the same function the High Costly ready made ones would.
https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?trafficChannel=main&d=y&CatId=0&SearchText=Ferrite+core&ltype=wholesale&SortType=default&minPrice=5&maxPrice=100&page=1
This just one out of numerous examples I can give you.

See, IT REMAINS IGBO AMAKA LIKE IT OR NOT.
IGBOKWENU!!!!!
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by NwaliE01: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2020
This there work uniform no be joke oh. Caftan wears inside factory.

This is the kind of developmental news I long to hear daily.

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by meobizy(f): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2020
I count this as a win for the country. Foreign income from no matter what resource is always good. I am only surprised we can mass produce flip flops in that amount. The good thing is recyclable plastic will start being in demand.
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Sammy07: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2020
darediamond:

You said what I practically experienced is weak??
Then you need to be a concrete product producer which have foreign rival to learn the bitter lessons.
If not for terrible experinces about those imported things and actual enforcement and re-orientation which Obasanjo kick-started during His Regime, are we all Nigerians especially Southerners lost in the wind of 'Imported this , imported that's already when there are locally manufactured ones which are even far far better than those Shits brought in?

I for one being a Do it yourself freak Woman hates importing things that can be easily manufactured especially when Direct and Substitutes Raw Materials are available.

For example, in Electronic circuits, inductors are utilized for varying purposes. Inductors could be a torroid wire wound or just air core.
Now the torroid is always made with ferrite which is only manufactured for now in Foreign countries like USA and China.
But do you know that you can manufacture this toroid with locally available materials?
All you need is Iron powder which you can get in any Market from peop!e who sharpens Milers Machine grinding plates.
Also Resin, Catalyst and Gardner and a mould which can be made with 5mm thick board, an hole Saw, and few other things.

Lol, you don't get me tho, Buh I understand you.

Just close the topic.

2 Likes

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Coldie(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2020
sulaak:

Sometime in business, you must learn how to market yourself. The North must do more than allowing the global narrative to be about corrupt governors, beggars and violence. Tell the world that the North is about agriculture, light industrial development and clean cities etc

The Igbo's and promoting the SE as a place to do business, the North must learn do the same.
What about the narratives on the killings that goes on every now and then?
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by darediamond(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, you don't get me tho, Buh I understand you.

Just close the topic.
I know you would run away!!!
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Sammy07: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2020
darediamond:

I know you would run away!!!

You're actually talking out of point.
I don't even know what to say to you.

We have shoes made in Nigeria, instead of us writing made in Aba, we wrote made in China, Italy etc. you said its because Nigerian won't buy it cos of inferiority sha.
Does that make sense to you?

Before the old man in aso rock banned foreign rice or whatever he did to it.

Do you know when we've been eating Mama gold rice? What about Abakaliki rice? Ofada rice, Tapa rice?

They should then change their "made in Nigeria" to "made in Italy" because we won't buy it? Or it's costly?

Funny.

2 Likes

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by lastempero: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2020
ERockson:

Sorry aba have been doing that for decades, u can go n kill yourself. Satan's advocate.

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Fariq: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2020
Lovelyn451:
My dear youve seen it but will think its foreign, I'm sure you have them enough on ur shoe rack

Story. This company has been in existence since Ganduje was a kid. It's 60 years old own by Mr. Lee Group.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by m140(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2020
ERockson:
Those ones no see their own tell them the truth
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2020
Earlystar698:
Wow nice, but ABA is the best..... before you quote me, remember that at least 30% of those producing it in Kano are Igbo people so therefore go and spread the good news.
stop calling them out when they celebrate themselves.. they deserve the right to celebrate themselves.. people who were given 20euro after the civil war yet where still able to establish themselves to become one of the most industrious people in Africa.. is not something most ethnic groups can pull off in 50years... stop behaving like a jealous pussy.. you yorubas celebrate yourselves and no one is calling you out for it... smh
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Yankee101: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Pls tell em

techmo:
cool

Kano and Kaduna no dey make noise

Back then my friend said he was going to north to look for job and reside after graduating with 2.1 engineering I thought he was a fool but hell no he made the best best choice, he enjoys better life better job than people who rushed to Lagos

Guy man don dey use him knowledge turn chairman for aboki land, he speaks highly of aboki people's niceness and cheapness of everything

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by LEOSZ(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Good one really impressed with this.
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by johhbekeboh09: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
l kno say e go be gambari colors
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Cherez: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Arrewa:
God bless my state
Una well done
Very very impressive
Kudos to these guys making things work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by TheTraveler: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Arrewa:
God bless my state

Your own no pass showing of Ariel view
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by DNSPro: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sammy07:

BTW.

I'll verify it

They don't put made in Aba on what they make. Let that sink in. There was even a thread dedicated to Aba products that a lot of Nairalander testified to... I cant remember the thread but it was on nairaland front page last year or so
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by darleenje: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

You should have looked away from the guy defending Aba's post. He reacted to a post trying to rubbish his tribe, u picked on him and ignored the post that started the mudslinging.

You ought to ignore both comments or caution both.

You are right but having been on this sight for long I have come to understand you can win a media war especially in a faceless forum like this defending yourself.

If the Igbos here will ignore every post against them, it will not take up to a year no one will mention Igbo or ipob here again.

What do you think is the motive behind the mention? Like and share. Nothing more but it's tarnishing the image of the tribe every day per post.
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Sammy07: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
DNSPro:

They don't put made in Aba on what they make. Let that sink in. There was even a thread dedicated to Aba products that a lot of Nairalander testified to... I cant remember the thread but it was on nairaland front page last year or so

Well, If you had say this earlier, wouldn't have argue further
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
SmartProf:
Very impressive what the private sector is contributing to our economy...what the government needs to seriously look into should be how to regulate the wages of workers in some private sector run businesses. It will shock you that what those workers are earning monthly may not be able to feed a domestic local dog each month. Meanwhile the HSE manager in this company needs to be sacked that's if they have any, cos it appears as though it is an offense as a worker to put on PPE's, so how is workplace safety maintained here?
There is no stopping exploitation my friend. Since the foolish masses love capitalism so much let them enjoy it to death as for me na to work for me myself and I.

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:
cool

Kano and Kaduna no dey make noise

Back then my friend said he was going to north to look for job and reside after graduating with 2.1 engineering I thought he was a fool but hell no he made the best best choice, he enjoys better life better job than people who rushed to Lagos

Guy man don dey use him knowledge turn chairman for aboki land, he speaks highly of aboki people's niceness and cheapness of everything

Exactly. The only problem with northerners is their religion part from that they are nice and mind their business. Akwa ibom has taught me a lesson that the south is just air and boasting can't wait to go back to abj.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer / 17 Companies Licensed By CBN As Mobile Money Operators In Nigeria (Full List) / Dangote Refinery Installs Largest Single Crude Distillation Column - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.