Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? (37882 Views)

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / If You Didn't School In Any Of This 20 universities,then You Are Still A Jambite / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by ajutant(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
All courses are good provided they have accreditation in the university of your choice. However, I won't advise anyone to waste his or her time studying engineering in this country. Its a complete waste of effort and resources. It is completely over rated in Nigeria. Most of engineering graduates are tailors and uber drivers. How did we get to this, your answer is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by BlackSheep10: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Spysees:

Physics/electronics? one of the best courses out there! Believe me; you good in mathematics & physics? Come on man, let's go do some, programmin', data analysis, web developin', circuit designin'... Let's come together & design a time machine, I hafta go back in time & see what Adam looks like... Lol

Adam, lol. how are jobs offers in Nigeria with his course?
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by dumininu01(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
Missyajoke:

AM IN PART THREE WHAT PART ARE YOU??
NICE MEETING YOU BY THE WAY.
same here too.. part 4 tho... I was on my IT before this pandemic came up.. Which course did you now change to grin...
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Missyajoke(f): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
dumininu01:
same here too.. part 4 tho... I was on my IT before this pandemic came up.. Which course did you now change to grin...

Economics ohh before the lockdown palava... I pray will resume soon grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by dumininu01(m): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Missyajoke:

Economics ohh before the lockdown palava... I pray will resume soon grin grin grin grin
Swears this shit is frustrating o grin grin.. I'm supposed to complete my IT next month like this cheesy cheesy.. U guys don't do IT na??
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by vickydevoka(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Slynation:

You are absolutely right... If not for my savings habit, This period would have dealt seriously with me....
I do save, buh bet9ja no gree me enjoy my money. Dis people de drill me die. If I save reach 100k. De spirit go enter me I fit loose 70k. I go stop begin save again untill money reach 130k de spirit go enter again I go loose lyk 50k.. I don't try stop am buh no way
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by blastac: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Coldie:
Banking and finance

E better make you no do accountancy than banking and Finance... Trust me
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Malik1338(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
blastac:

Both goes hand in hand
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Issaboss(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
wizzy199:
No. You're a Soil Science student too?
Yeah. Where are you schooling
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by blastac: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
You Dy para I swear grin grin grin

Malik1338:

Both goes hand in hand
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by obstead200(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
BiggyB242:

Vet medicine in Nigeria!!! that course is useless, painful thing is they still spend 6 years like medicine and surgery.
u know nothing bro
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by wizzy199: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
Issaboss:

Yeah. Where are you schooling
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
obstead200:
u know nothing bro
My guy who study it, no level. Funny enough is a very brilliant young man, he went in for medicine but he was given vet.
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Issaboss(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
wizzy199:

Funai. Send me a WhatsApp message on zero 9 zero 2 nine 582909, let's connect
Okay will do smiley
wizzy199:

Funai. Send me a WhatsApp message on zero 9 zero 2 nine 582909, let's connect
Okay will do
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by obstead200(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
BiggyB242:

My guy who study it, no level. Funny enough is a very brilliant young man, he went in for medicine but he was given vet.
no good vet goes hungry, even in Nigeria. This is a fact

1 Like

Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
BlackSheep10:

Adam, lol. how are jobs offers in Nigeria with his course?
you got love for it?
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Slynation(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
vickydevoka:

I do save, buh bet9ja no gree me enjoy my money. Dis people de drill me die. If I save reach 100k. De spirit go enter me I fit loose 70k. I go stop begin save again untill money reach 130k de spirit go enter again I go loose lyk 50k.. I don't try stop am buh no way
Better change oO.... . I stopped that shit since 2018 and I'm a better person now grin

1 Like

Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by vickydevoka(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Slynation:

Better change oO.... . I stopped that shit since 2018 and I'm a better person now grin
Your own better
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Geosystem(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Missyajoke:
Geology I personally won't advise you to study the course.

cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Naijabad: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2020
Slurity:
who told you that wash? I studied Agricultural course, have my own farm, I consult for people and I still work full time with salary over 200k per month with just 7 years experience. Tell me how many courses can beat that. Non on my graduate mate is currently unemployed. We still have whatsapp group to monitor each other. Many offers full for us that we can't even occupy

You studied a 5 year course with 7 years experience and you are happy with #200k per month. How old are you?

A 25 year old boy in Ladipo is making #2m per month on average and he didnt spend one day in the university ooo.

If you are close to me now, I would have given you a hot slap to reset your brain
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Naijabad: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2020
ugohdignity111:
Why did they op mentioned Zoology?
Did you study zoology?
Where did you get your statistics from that zoology is a useless course even in Nigeria?

I don't know whether I will call it ignorance or say that you are just following the normal useless viewpoint ignorant people like you view some courses with.

It is peeps like you that will get admission to study zoology and you will end up messing around.

It is not always about what you study nowadays in Nigeria but how well you are poised to Solve the immediate needs of the society.

I'm a proud graduate of zoology and environmental biology from a prestigious uni here in Nigeria......One thing people fall to understand is this..........zoology is a wide life sciences courses that spans along and interwines with other life sciences courses...........while in school, I even did a speciality in fisheries, parasitology,Genetics and etcetera.....

So op, no course is useless in Nigeria.......Na our naija mentality d make us regard some courses as useless.....2015, I wanted to study medicine and Surgery but ended up in zoology and environmental biology and up till now, I neva regretted taking that decision.

Currently waiting for Service......las las we go dey all right

Chief, stop honouring yourself. Zoology is as useless as p in psychology.
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Naijabad: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2020
blastac:

Accounting is one of best courses in Nigeria today. Every organisation, even a church, needs an accountant.

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by BlackSheep10: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2020
Spysees:
you got love for it?
yes
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Paschal01: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
sir am also a biochemistry student I will like to ask you some questions

1 Like

Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by blastac: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Yes but banking and finance encompasses accountancy.. even abroad, a financial expert earns higher than an accountant.

Naijabad:

Accounting is one of best courses in Nigeria today. Every organisation, even a church, needs an accountant.
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Naijabad: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
blastac:

Yes but banking and finance encompasses accountancy.. even abroad, a financial expert earns higher than an accountant.

Please don't talk about what you dont know.
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
BlackSheep10:

yes
Nairabro, I got 3 words for you; Go get it...
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by blastac: 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Google is your friend. I don't talk, unless I know.

Naijabad:

Please don't talk about what you dont know.

Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
They still work under Chinese and Indians because they are incompetent.

Karlifate:

Civil Engineering & Electrical/Electronics Engineering should NOT be on your list.... These are the two hot cakes of the construction industry, even in Nigeria.
Know how to design & how to market yourself well, you'll enjoy them.
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Naijabad: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
blastac:
Google is your friend. I don't talk, unless I know.

The emphasis of Accounting and Finance are completely different and mostly unrelated.
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Karlifate: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
ThankYouGod:
They still work under Chinese and Indians because they are incompetent.

That's what you heard... I'm very familiar with those two fields.
Re: Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
What impact has your familiarity with those fields has on our country?

With the numbers of engineering graduates every year, we still depend on foreign personnel/goods.

Karlifate:

That's what you heard... I'm very familiar with those two fields.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday / Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor / Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.