Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,037 members, 7,807,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi (62121 Views)

Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Ejima1: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyg7r8TWA4Y
Daddy Freeze called out for dining with Hushpuppi and criticizing Pastors
Nigerians condemn Daddy freeze on twitter for dining with Hushpuppi and not asking him for his source of wealth while he continued to attack Nigerian pastors for tithes.

What I’ll tell you will make you drink sniper - Daddy Freeze defends himself after being called out for dining with Hushpuppi and criticizing Pastors.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Discovery4today: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2020
From the video daddy freeze gave his followers middle finger and said that he will tell them something that will make them drink sniper. What is his preaching again? This man freeze is just a clout chaser

173 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Ejima1: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2020
nawa
FRESHG:
I LISTENED TO BABY FREEZE ON 99.3 NIGERIAINFO FM WHERE HE CONFESSED THAT HIS FATHER WAS A MUSLIM.

BRETHREN CAN YOU NOW SEE WHY HE IS ATTACKING CHRISTIANS EVERY NIGHT ON RADIO

NB: I’M A MONOTHEIST WHO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NOT LIKE INTERMEDIARY BETWEEN GOD AND MAN.

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Bluntguy: 11:02am On Jun 26, 2020
Ehen, he is about to start reaping what he has sown. I have always known that one day this guy will take a step out of tune. He does exactly what he criticizes pastors of doing. To collect money from people to air them on his programs and he will turn to accuse pastors of collecting tithes. He is now trying to defend the indefensible.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by FRESHG(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2020
Discovery4today:
From the video daddy freeze gave his followers middle finger and said that he will tell them something that will make them drink sniper. What is his preaching again? This man freeze is just a clout chaser
HES ALWAYS ON NIGERIAINFO 99.3 LAGOS EVERY WEEKDAYS FROM 10PM TO 12AM . I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT BABY FREEZE IS INSANE.

I HEREBY CALL ON THE MANAGEMENTS OF COOL WAZOBIA INFO IN THE PERSON OF AMIN MOUSALLI AND FEMI OBONG DANIELS TO SHOW HIM THE EXIT DOORangry

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Discovery4today: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2020
Bluntguy:
Ehen, he is about to start reaping what he has sown. I have always known that one day this guy will take a step out of tune. He does exactly what he criticizes pastors of doing. To collect money from people to air them on his programs and he will turn to accuse pastors of collecting tithes. He is now trying to defend the indefensible.
He is a clout chaser

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by SmartProf(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2020
In summary shun hypocrisy...Daddy freeze is a Pharisee, so it's typical of them

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Mrlouis: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2020
Lubbish

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by alexsoftwork(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2020
Hushpuppi mingled with so many celebrities like wizkid,dino melaye,timi frank and so many others. why are they now pointing fingers at DaddyFreeze? Just because he dine with #Hushpuppi does not make him a fraudster.
Majority of us all have friends who are involve in one or two immoral vices that we don't know about until the day they are caught.
Una just dey beef d guy because him dey BURN una pastors cable.

304 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by GOFRONT(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2020
embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Discovery4today: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2020
SmartProf:
In summary shun hypocrisy...Daddy freeze is a Pharisee, so it's typical of them
The best reply

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Discovery4today: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Hushpuppi mingled with so many celebrities like wizkid,dino melaye,timi frank and so many others. why are they now pointing fingers at DaddyFreeze? Just because he dine with #Hushpuppi does not make him a fraudster.
Majority of us all have friends who are involve in one or two immoral vices that we don't know about until the day they are caught.
He who lives in a glass house should not throw a stone Sir. He's a media personality,who has his campaign "free the sheeple", he should have at least asked Hushpuppi what he does let alone how he made his fortune. I think Nigerians are now returning the favour to him

219 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Chimezirim121: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:
If you don't know what to comment read only comments. Did you see the way he abused his followers who criticized him in the video. And he claim to be preaching the true gospel

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by sapientia(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2020
Where is his reaction?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by MasterJayJay: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:
He made this statement.> "Hushpuppi pays his driver ₦700,000 per month. You people that are dragging him, you are doing houseboy work and they'd pay you ₦35,000. You'll go on Instagram and abuse Hushpuppi. Instead of you to beg Hushpuppi so he'd use your father as a driver"

Mumu was celebrating a stolen wealth. Mumu was insulting people's father because of Hushpuppi. Now that wind don blow and the nyash of the chicken can be seen. The mumu has FREEZED.

355 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Legalcriminal: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2020
Damn too bad!
Too many hypocrites so Freeze dine with hush the real nigga is bad? I’m tired of these bunch of idiots.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Generalkorex(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2020
People and slamming
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by FreakDesign: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2020
Here come Nigerians
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2020
Please, I need urgent advice, I graduated with 3rd class but have applied for fg job and was promised by one Oga please won't my 3rd class affect me??
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by techmo(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2020
cool

.Castigating yahoo pastors and frolicking with yahoo boys, and yahoo politicians like Dino melaye

Nigerians are special type of hypocrites

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2020
grin grin No difference between yahoo boys and politicians

Yahoo boys are giving the country bad image by stealing from foreigners

Politicians are giving the country bad name by stealing from the poor masses and stuffing it in foreign countries
We get rank for the top most corrupt countries
That's my own take on

Plus that daddy Freeze no kuku get brain
his matter no dey shock me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Darkharvest: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2020
They are all thieves.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Houseofglam7(f): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2020
undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by AsaSage: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2020
Dude came out to abuse people's fathers for clout and the prospects of entering the payroll of someone whose source of wealth were unexplainable.

Twitter keyboard warriors go deal with am.

Anyway, if there's one thing to learn from this whole mess, it definitely would be sticking to a legit hustle. Instead of defrauding someone of his hard-earned money or making mockery of people who are struggling to survive, utilize the several legitimate ways to make some cool cash online, and shun mockery

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2020
Discovery4today:

He who lives in a glass house should not throw a stone Sir. He's a media personality,who has his campaign "free the sheeple", he should have at least asked Hushpuppi what he does let alone how he made his fortune. I think Nigerians are now returning the favour to him

If na pastors now

Him.mouth go sharp
But here he was dining with questionable people

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Kendumazy(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2020
Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by milkyworld(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2020
Gengen!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by calculator123(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2020
grin

Dude was roasted on Twitter.

This is what you get for being double mouthed.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New Beautiful Photos / My Past Won’t Haunt Me – Savage Trap Queen / Kellyy Joins Nigerian Guy LIVE On Tiktok After Waiting For 10 Hours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.