Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb (59926 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Pastor Seinye Lulu-briggs Only Cares About Wealth And Not About Burying Her Husb / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by emmabest2000(m): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
These days there's no more fear in being a side chic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by golddare: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Made4naijalove:
The video of a side chic insulting a Nigerian married woman has gone viral.

in the 44 seconds video, the side chic who is a single mum and hails from Delta state, called the married woman to hurl insults at her and also "educate" the married woman on how she can sexually satisfy her husband.

In the video, the side chic vowed to never leave the married man alone.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IRD4cPpehw

Whatever you sow you will reap.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by cray91(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
you are right, not some side chic, its most side chics, thats what they live for, they believe as a married man , you have money already to be married and have kids so for that reason they can chop from you

Unlike us single niggaz in town dey don't like to roll with us cuz we be chop and clean mouth

although married men too na like chop and clean mouth but atleast they are sure of the money they gonna be choping from them but we smart pass out broke account balance haha
SenorFax:

Do you know some side chicks actually toast married men themselves these days??..

They don't care if you are married or not, they only want your money
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by asahnwaKC: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Oya let her go and collect award undecided
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by asahnwaKC: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Oya let her go and collect award undecided.
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Emmzy201(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Because they havent killed her before or given her double shortsleeves
Please reply your email
It's urgent
Thank you
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by enemachris(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Edo girls, na their way, very useless.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by bethyz(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bunch of useless ladies going about causing trouble in homes.
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Obierika(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Olalan:
Why men cheat is still amusing me when the femal anatomy isn't different

All pussies do not taste the same grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
The same men they go about calling scum

But cant live without them and survive on sugar daddies in private

Nonsense
Later when dem fck politicians build house dem go turn motivational speaker like toke
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by PhilipReigns(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
She can't even speak a simple and correct English. Pidgin speaking prostitute. Instead of her to find a young unmarried man to build a lasting relationship with, she's busy wasting her youth on married men because of the money they give to her and when she crosses 30 now, she begins to look for a young man to hook with pregnancy into marriage.

I trust Nigerian guys, I'll end up as a "Baby Mama"

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by AntiWailer: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
The useless husband can do his wife a favour by leaving that side chick and going for another one at least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Iammelvin:
Nothing wer Adele nor go see for the other side cheesy

LOOL.
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by simplepee(f): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
All these useless girls and husbands with community prick sef.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by joeyswift(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is why I always tell people to know your spouse and the love language they like. Because if your spouse falls in the hands of this rada rada type of woman who will help you know his love language,your case will eventually turn to egungun be careful
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
If you look at it this lady isn't wrong cos if she's doing the right thing her husband won't go out to find a side chick and how the hell did the side chick get the wife's number to call her. Wife is mad, the side chick is mad, the man is mad, the person videoing is also mad grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Ajstyles01(m): 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Till them knack u jazz b4 ur eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by chukwuibuipob: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
sad
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by tydi(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
tamdun:
No side chick fit disrespect my wife

Lol.. Bad guy.
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Gkemz: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Shameless baby mama sleeping with a shameless married man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Smile4mee01: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Expect more of these. As the world moves closer to ending, more women will do these kinda things.
Rather than be a help mate to a man struggling, they would rather be an extra tyre to an established man.

Its women like these that take women back 100 yrs while some are trying to be an example.

Was monogamy ever meant for Men? Was it a white mans idea ? Should women begin to accept that they cant have a financially stable man all to themselves? Are side chics uncelebreated 2nd wives ? Do side chics really mean well for men?

I dont understand.

#kunuboy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by coputa(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Any man that exposes his family to his side chic(s) is endangering their lives.The relationship should be formal,if the relationship turned sour,she can harm the man,s family.I learnt some side chic does the shopping for the wife through the man.Men should be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by ayenale1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Olalan:
Why men cheat is still amusing me when the femal anatomy isn't different

Action differs
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by leaculpa: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
This was exactly what daddy freeze and his side chic (now current wife) did to his ex-wife.

She would call the wife and rain abuses on her, with daddy freeze supporting the side chic. Until the wife had to pack out of the house. I was so glad dt woman later got a green card & relocated herself & children abroad.
I pity those dt believe in that soulless idiot & his 'save the sheeple' campaign.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Damidave1124:
May God never deliver us from maniac side chicks and give us a sensible side chick that will know her place and not call our wives to hurl insults at her

grin
grin
You have Side Chicks too
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Dalby(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Made4naijalove:
The video of a side chic insulting a Nigerian married woman has gone viral.

in the 44 seconds video, the side chic who is a single mum and hails from Delta state, called the married woman to hurl insults at her and also "educate" the married woman on how she can sexually satisfy her husband.

In the video, the side chic vowed to never leave the married man alone.

More often than not the married woman called her first. As much as l do not support the man. But the married women often brings this insult to themselves. You actually do not have a problem with side chic because you have no relationship with her. Your husband is the person to talk to, because he brought this situation to the family. All anger should be directed at him...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Offpoint: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
If I was the wife....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex / How expensive is the bride price for ladies from Delta state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.