Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb (59932 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Pastor Seinye Lulu-briggs Only Cares About Wealth And Not About Burying Her Husb / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
SenorFax:

[s]Oh, so you know the lady is irresponsible grin
Bad things (the lady) happens to good people (the married man) too[/s]

Thanks.
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Who is that fool with terrible grammar posting rubbish there?
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Olalan:
Why men cheat is still amusing me when the femal anatomy isn't different.
Modified....the feeling of females giving different sexual pleasures is all in the head......
Point of Correction.
No man cheats..
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by fatymore(f): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
olisaEze:

Shuo! shocked Which business u dey advertise for this kyne thread, sista? undecided

E no matter...make e sha reach my intended audience
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:
so you keep side girlfriends ehn,you better stop it,stop hurting your wife
is it not her mates that are second or third wives?
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
femmoy:

see prayer! Are men supposed to have sidechics?
no. Second or third wives, yes. If your wife complain about your girlfriend marry her. sad
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
merahki:

You should start with the shameless married man who SWORE, who took vows not to EVER cheat on his wife till death parts them, no?
What will he teach his kids? To lie under oath? To break vows? That it is okay to do any of the above? That vows are meaningless? Or did he make it clear from the beginning that he can’t be tied to one vagina for life(in which case I take back my blame)?

After that, we can address the “shameless baby mama sleeping with a married man” or the wife whose crude crime is “not choosing the person to take vows with well” lipsrsealed.
were you there when he swore?
What if they did African traditional marriage?
Do men swear to stick with only one wife during traditional wedding?
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by captaininiobong(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
Karma is doing pressup
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by earnit2: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
oh
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by SpecialPackage: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dalby:

She still isn't a current wife to daddy freeze because She still has not been able to get a divorce from her husband...Infact they are at best currently live in lovers grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11812105_laugh_jpeg656b2b9ae043bddbde1fe20ee19ebb8e
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by orumba(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rip awaiting
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by SexytorresE(f): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Some married women need such calls cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by swedbase(m): 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:
The man brought this upon his wife,shameless man.As for this husband snatcher karma awaits her.

You sound like a nice girl. You have some kind of sense of moral values. Can i get to know you?

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by CuteNbad(m): 1:27am On Jun 27, 2020
bukatyne:
What kind of madness is this from the side chic?

And which kain yeye advice is the Facebook poster giving?

It is her prerogative to forgive her adulterous husband however, if you say 'men would always be men', why the surprise that the man in behaving like a 'man'?

Secondly, why is the advise sounding like the crime is the side chic confronting the wife and not the husband cheating?

Thought processes like this makes adultery harder to tackle.

If you already believe all men cheat, you would not be careful while choosing and not make conscious effort of training your sons not to do same.

Since the days of olden days...women has always been a commodity.... you buy as much as you can afford... or how do you think bride originated? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Kceeboss(m): 1:54am On Jun 27, 2020
You can imagine what our society has turn into,Only God knows the pains she is inflicting on that woman. GOD HAVE MERCY
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by lastchild: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:
Dont be deceived,karma us real and comes calling when you least expect
so what's the karma of our evil leaders whom we watch grow old and die peacefully
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Valsexy(f): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2020
Imagine the nonsense quote author=bukatyne post=91090055]What kind of madness is this from the side chic?

And which kain yeye advice is the Facebook poster giving?

It is her prerogative to forgive her adulterous husband however, if you say 'men would always be men', why the surprise that the man in behaving like a 'man'?

Secondly, why is the advise sounding like the crime is the side chic confronting the wife and not the husband cheating?

Thought processes like this makes adultery harder to tackle.

If you already believe all men cheat, you would not be careful while choosing and not make conscious effort of training your sons not to do same.

[/quote]
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by danilmo: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:
The man brought this upon his wife,shameless man.As for this husband snatcher karma awaits her.

Many of those sidechick are diabolic just to get their space in mens heart.
Jobless olosho don't have means of survival, so the only simple way is to have suggar daddy, who is the sugar daddy?no b someone husband??. just been realistic sha...

meanwhile what if the woman is reaping what she has sown in d past??.

Life no balance eh..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
danilmo:

Many of those sidechick are diabolic just to get their space in mens heart.
Jobless olosho don't have means of survival, so the only simple way is to have suggar daddy, who is the sugar daddy?no b someone husband??. just been realistic sha...

meanwhile what if the woman is reaping what she has sown in d past??.

Life no balance eh..
you are right,sometimes a careless past comes to live with us.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Romangalactic(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:
you are right,sometimes a careless past comes to live with us.
Did u see the comment I left on your thread? I want to delete it
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Romangalactic:

Did u see the comment I left on your thread? I want to delete it
i have replied you
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by Dalby(m): 8:00am On Jun 28, 2020
bukatyne:

Thanks a lot. cheesy

Modified: I have read it and it is just a backward version of Daddy Freezes' interview.

Dude claimed they wife was beating him and showed marks and bruises to that effect.

Wife claims husband was beating her and putting side chic on phone to further humiliate her.

Only the two of them and God really knows what happened.

Domestic violence is a habit, if daddy freeze is the guilty party, there is currently a woman in his house with whom he has a child, both not legally married. We go hear the story...e no dey hide!!!

Meanwhile na sit-down look we dey...
Re: Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb by levi2(m): 6:53am On Dec 07, 2020
How did it all start? Can't blame the man alone...is it because Emotional abuse does not have physical scars..

Please let's findout how it started not all these young people typing nonsense on social media because they have a phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex / Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.