Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 (585 Views)

How To Install Dream League Soccer 2020 Official DLS 20 New Features Updated Fix / Download And Install Dream League Soccer 2020 (DLS 20) APK + OBB Data / Dream League Soccer 2020 Apk+Obb[DLS2020] Download for Android, Pc, iOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 by DarkGamer: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2020
Though it's late, I'm currently looking for a website to download PES20 from. I don't want to use Steam because I don't want to pay and the Servers are too horrible. Any suggestions guys. Please give me credible websites, I'll really appreciate it and you can render your problems too and I can see if I can offer some advice.
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 by TheSourcerer: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2020
Right now I'm stuck with DLS 2020
I think it's a bit hard to get pes2020
I wouldn't even mind a pes2010 right now
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 by Diavolo: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
DarkGamer:
Though it's late, I'm currently looking for a website to download PES20 from. I don't want to use Steam because I don't want to pay and the Servers are too horrible. Any suggestions guys. Please give me credible websites, I'll really appreciate it and you can render your problems too and I can see if I can offer some advice.
Check https://cpyskidrow.com/
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 by DarkGamer: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Right now I'm stuck with DLS 2020
I think it's a bit hard to get pes2020
I wouldn't even mind a pes2010 right now

Oh nice too. DLS is alright. I think the readers might have been confused though. I meant PES 20 for PC. Thanks for your comment by the way.
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 by DarkGamer: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Diavolo:

Alright mate, I'll check that out and drop my feedback.
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 by DarkGamer: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Diavolo:

Another day, Another scam.
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 by Diavolo: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
DarkGamer:

Another day, Another scam.
don't get?
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 by DarkGamer: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Diavolo:
don't get?
How do you download it. I'm just curious. I saw a lot of links and all of them redirected me to Adsnappy.com. I saw the download file but it was less than 1mb so I'm still in shock right now. I just formatted my PC so I'm just being cautious. Can you tell me if it worked for you? Or tell me how to download. No offence. Thanks.
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 by Diavolo: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
DarkGamer:

How do you download it. I'm just curious. I saw a lot of links and all of them redirected me to Adsnappy.com. I saw the download file but it was less than 1mb so I'm still in shock right now. I just formatted my PC so I'm just being cautious. Can you tell me if it worked for you? Or tell me how to download. No offence. Thanks.
I haven't downloaded it cos I don't that much data. It's about 30gb or thereabout of like 6 parts with each like 5gb. You didn't click on the right points,so it redirected you somewhere else. I must admit the ads are much and very annoying though.

1 Like

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 by DarkGamer: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Diavolo:
I haven't downloaded it cos I don't that much data. It's about 30gb or thereabout of like 6 parts with each like 5gb. You didn't click on the right points,so it redirected you somewhere else. I must admit the ads are much and very annoying though.

Hmm... but you are sure that the website is legit. It looks sketchy though, but.... Let me see.

(1) (Reply)

Top Best Websites To Download Android Games MOD In 2021 / Buy New World Gold Amazon Game - How To Make Gold Fast On Wow / Download FIFA 2022 Apk + Obb Free ...latest Release(unlimited Cash + All Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.