Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Side Chic Calls Nigerian Married Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chic Calls Nigerian Married Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue (769 Views)

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Chic Calls Nigerian Married Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue by queenblog(f): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2020
The video of a side chic insulting a Nigerian married woman has gone viral.

in the 44 seconds video, the side chic who is a single mum and hails from Delta state, called the married woman to hurl insults at her and also "educate" the married woman on how she can sexually satisfy her husband.

In the video, the side chic vowed to never leave the married man alone.

See reactions from Nigerians AND THE VIDEO >>> https://kupelove..com/2020/06/side-chic-calls-nigerian-married-woman.html

Re: Side Chic Calls Nigerian Married Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue by SenorFax(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2020
E don happen
Re: Side Chic Calls Nigerian Married Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue by MiaB(f): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2020
I blame the husband for this disrespect

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Calls Nigerian Married Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue by Ningen(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
MiaB:
I blame the husband for this disrespect

I blame the wife for tolerating his disrespect.
Re: Side Chic Calls Nigerian Married Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ningen:

I blame the side chic for donating her puzzy for the gram

Re: Side Chic Calls Nigerian Married Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue by MiaB(f): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ningen:

.... another angle

1 Like

Re: Side Chic Calls Nigerian Married Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue by callmeRichie(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
We've lost sanity e don tey! Respect for marriage was long gone. Imagine this level of stupidious audacity undecided.

(1) (Reply)

Which Site Can I Download This Telenovela Series? / Ladies: If You Catch Him Watching Telemundo Or Zeeworld, Break Up With Him!!! / Do I look Incredible, check me out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.