Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Fake Mobile Subscription Alerts (picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Mobile Subscription Alerts (picture) (339 Views)

Kidnapping: Be Vigilant, Lekki Alerts Residents, Calls For Okada Ban / Actor Olumide Olajide Arrested For Defrauding Traders With Fake Bank Alerts / Two Men Arrested For Generating Fake Bank Alerts [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Mobile Subscription Alerts (picture) by niyidenrele: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Aminu Abdulwaheed
UBA

The above , are bank Details of the man , below who's is here on Nairaland scamming and duping people of their hard earned money in the name of mobile sub, he just duped of a huge some of money after he asked me to make transferred to the above bank account details, and he later blocked me , below is his mobile WhatsApp number
0905-832-0516
Pls push to front page, to avoid same that happened to me

Re: Fake Mobile Subscription Alerts (picture) by Sundrus: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Person papa, brother, uncle, cousin, brother-in-law, nephew, husband undecided
Re: Fake Mobile Subscription Alerts (picture) by KingMicky3286: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
You are very stupid to send money for data, I have been writing here on Nairaland for months now warning people not to buy data that its a scam.

Why not go directly to a physical store and buy. Check most of my posts or quotes, its about scammers here on Nairaland. They are too much...

niyidenrele:
Aminu Abdulwaheed
UBA

The above , are bank Details of the man , below who's is here on Nairaland scamming and duping people of their hard earned money in the name of mobile sub, he just duped of a huge some of money after he asked me to make transferred to the above bank account details, and he later blocked me , below is his mobile WhatsApp number
0905-832-0516
Pls push to front page, to avoid same that happened to me

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Water Tanker Crushes Tricycle, Injures Three, Kills One In Anambra / Bbnaija 2020: Nengi’s Fans Beat Man Voting For Laycon At Nengi’s Voting Center / Rent Now And Pay Later In Lagos & Abuja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.