Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) (28426 Views)

Ignatius Kaigama Assumes Duty As Abuja Catholic Archbishop / Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja / Bishop Ignatius Kaigama Feeds 991 Inmates In Jos Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Metrix147: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Chief Whip of the Senate and former Governor of Abia State, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu on Friday paid a courtesy visit to the Catholic Archbishop of Abuja.

ABN TV reports, Senator Kalu arrived the Catholic Bishop's cathedral residence in the early hours of Friday morning, the Senate Chief Whip was received by the Archbishop Rev. Dr. Ignatius Kaigama and the Auxiliary Bishop of Abuja Archdiocese Rev Dr. Anselm Umoren.

Kalu later engaged in a closed-door meeting with the revered Catholic cleric.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/06/sen-kalu-visits-catholic-archbishop-of-abuja-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by hybrid11(m): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
I thought his a spiritualist like his mom?? father and money

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
See am criminal travelling up & down and people even so called 'preists' are hailing & dining meanwhile if somebody thief mango for market, calabar people go dress and with tire & fuel...then burn am

But all these ones dey go scot free after dem dn loot state treasury finish and left their state in ruins

SMH

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by FlordFlorez(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Orji Uzor Kalu is a chronic 'recidivist'. He cannot change. He's a thief just like other polithiefians.

26 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
undecided
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by lonelydora: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
OUK...Go and sin no more. Your sins have been forgiven

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by styless(f): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Okay. Hmm hope not to share stolen funds o.

Priests...okay
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by frankloloko: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
the priest dey fear am
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Goldenboy10(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
How does this concern me?
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Bsure: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
confession time grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by contigiency(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
To do what exactly? If is to repent, fine. But all Abia state's money must be refunded.
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by techmo(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
cool

They don format this one brain for prison

For him life him no go ever mention IBO , 2023 and President in one sentence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by dynicks(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hope it's not what I'm thinking!?....cus as I take dey look this their collabo and feature eh!...He even had to appear on white as per repented soul or what?....

Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind sha..

Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Obidon1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
To share fat envelope
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by wetmenow: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Let me waste my data
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by PapaPHWalka: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Okay
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by FlatSkull: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dirty miscreant kalu. has he restord his stolen funds?
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Oyikoha(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Dansuqi: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
The next president of nigeria.up ouk

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by money121(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Cocolatti(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
T(c)hief Orji Uzo Kalu going up and down trying hard to launder his battered image
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by DModeCntStopMe: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
shocked

Just imagine, what a country?

A dreaded criminal getting a royal welcome from an archbishop

It is finished.

Nigerian youths, the time to take back our country is now. We have been docile and quiet enough.

Search for, "Enough is enough: our future is now" on telegram and join.

We seem not to realize our strength.
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by ekestic1976(f): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Thief

Thief, did you say? Ever asked yourself why is it that it's only southern Nigerian politicians that hold the short end of the stick in the so-called fight against corruption? I'm not Igbo but Yoruba, but we have to forge a common front and forget about our exaggerated differences. What's it with us? What did Uzor Kalu do that many others beyond the Niger have not done?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Abovebest(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
I comment my reserve
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by newsboi: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Orji Uzor Kalu went for confession...#SMH
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by DennisEche(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
hybrid11:
I thought his a spiritualist like his mom??
father and money
Explain
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by FlatSkull: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s]
much better than Tinubu the bastard drug dealing vagabond
I hv come to realize dat Tinubu is God's own
Re: Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) by Johnbosco77(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Long live....
The Catholic church...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children / Chris Okafor: "Defend Yourself Against Fulani Herdsmen" (Video) / How My Friend Was Brutalised By Winners Chapel Officials In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.