Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? (47008 Views)

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by niyidenrele: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Left at 36,... 2yrs after met my heartrob, happily married now, cheesy

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Westernlove: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
Between 25-35 ,,
You know Nigerian system ,
Its not easy

This Is the only sensible comment I've seen here so far. You seems well tailored, Informed, experienced and In touch with reality.....

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Westernlove: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
FreakDesign:
Anytime you feel you are now a man! Me I left at the age of 17.

I can bet my balls most of you this underage people(15 to 25) who left their parents home never came from a stable home, Most of you are Victims Of Circumstances. Some of you don't even have parents sef, But most of you won't tell your true stories......Agony. I've never seen a Happy Responsible Family Home Who have their Life well planned wanting to part with their Children at that Age......

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by LaJose78(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Westernlove:
This particular Issue have been overflogged, Anyone who wants to leave his/her parents house at whatsoever age and condition should please leave and vice versa. You people should stop disturbing us here. Afterall na street person dey learn about wetin be life gangan, Them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall. Any bird wey wan copy BAT bend head upside down go Vomit blood.....

no vex
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Blackdisciple(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Possiblegee:
bro nothing is bad if your still leaving with them even at 27/28 no be by how far na by how well, all the best bro .

True talk bro , at that age is ok...

my one advantage is that if one is already working like to work Mondays to Fridays

one will be having alots of cash in his savings.....

cos one weren't paying for anything at home....

u know as a typical Nigerian that is staying in his family house and working till 27or28 before leaving damnnnn...!!!

plenty cash no matter how small it is

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by hollah123: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Treasuredvessel:

Being Olosho is a matter of choice, not because of singleness, I live alone and would advise every young lady above 25 and independent to do same, it helps you think clearly, we need to move away from this myopic way of reasoning.
no b me u suppose quote,I didn't talk about olosho
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Juliusmomoh: 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Denique:
“Perspire to Aspire in order to Inspire your Desire” grin
U gat me laughing grin
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by gideonchi: 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Getting experience in the field of geology, mining and earth related sciences do not come by easily.

For young graduates who want to get free practical training weekly on different areas of industrial application of geosciences, solid minerals/ mining and business opportunities abounding in the field, . The videos on different topics are posted weekly on MINERAL MINING: subscribe for free training videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uum_gPb2dfo
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by earnit1: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
any age
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Zowee10(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
horpeyemmi66:

Happy Birthday...I mistakenly clicked on your monicker and saw today's your birthday.

Many happy returns of the day Baba.

Thanks �
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by osazsky(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
Between 25-35 ,,
You know Nigerian system ,
Its not easy
u say waitin...35 kill u there...
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by officialsaw01(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is subjective though, for me maybe @40.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Sister! Humble yourself and Amend your Ways!

You are too little to stay on the way of the gospel!

There is no more time !

That Breath you have today is what those who have gone without JESUS are begging this very moment!

Amend and Repent!!
1. I'm not your sister
2. You are a religious terrorist.
3. Stop threatening nairalanders with fire and brimstone.

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Jacku: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Macsjebs:

I see what you are doing cheesy
I no so anything. Just sharing my real life experience lol
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Lawdis(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
FreakDesign:
though I wasn't really feeling like a man at 17, also I was kind of scared when I left, but I kept going.
It was all hustle and schooling at the same time.

....you spoiled early
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Blackdisciple:

True talk bro , at that age is ok...

my one advantage is that if one is already working like to work Mondays to Fridays

one will be having alots of cash in his savings.....

cos one weren't paying for anything at home....

u know as a typical Nigerian that is staying in his family house and working till 27or28 before leaving damnnnn...!!!

plenty cash no matter how small it is

exactly bro
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by humilitypays(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Haywhymido:
For males 25-27.
For females until when them come for your hand in marriage. No go become corporate olosho by living alone o
#Gbam! grin
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Westernlove: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:
1.I'm not your sister 2. You are a religious terrorist. 3. Stop threatening nairalanders with fire and brimstone.
Lol very funny, Aunty sef don Vex...

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Makschinchin: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
LaJose78:

Good for you just be making plans sha cos I think you know what "see finish" means sha? �

See finish doesn't come with all parents
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by humilitypays(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:

1. I'm not your sister
2. You are a religious terrorist.
3. Stop threatening nairalanders with fire and brimstone.
The only morality Nigerians know how to carry on their head and hawk like gala is sexual morality, but talk of financial morality and integrity that man you quoted will most likely sell his kidney to fulfill his financial thirst and greed, is he not a Nigerian

Most Nigerians start practicing to become Pastors just to become rich through free money from people, not because they want to serve God and humanity.

Their preaching always center around sexual morality and prosperity preaching, but financially morality and pious is never in their book!!

So neglect them, if you love God and want to please God, love people around you and treat them well.

Entering the kingdom of God is not going to be by righteousness of men but by the grace of God.

If it is by righteousness no Nigerian will get close to the street that leads to the estate that nears heaven angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by TissuePaper: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zoie:
900 years old.

The problem I have with Righteousness89 is not his preaching. No.
It is the fact that he doesn't demonstrate emotional intelligence.
How can you read that someone died and next thing "if he didn't believe in Jesus, by now he's roasting in hell"?
It reeks of apathy. And that's just one among many things he says.
Nairaland is a secular forum, there's religion section, to write your posts but no. Every post you find him threatening fire and brimstone on non believers.

THIS MUST STOP.
If Righteousness89 doesn't desist from his ways, I call for a motion to report him till he's banned.
No to religious terrorism.
thanks for this
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Goldjoy33(f): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
When u are ready, at any age
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Salvofthesouth(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sirjendon:

I will help you out only recommend a job for but just God help to get the job, reply me with ur watsaap number. Bless up.

Wow.

God bless you.

Thanks
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Westernlove: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
DenreleDave:

U probably left bcox of school, not that u voluntarily left ur parent house... I wunt bliv that

Except u come from the east, u left ur village to come stay with sumone in Lagos and hustle... Only that

For those that can't stand alone, don't let this guy deceive u ooo... He is just showing off here...

He left east to come stay with oga for Lagos n hustle but he is forming adult here...

Lol Who doesn't know before, Them full everywhere. "Victims Of Circumstances and Domestic Violence" Believe and Digest everything you read or see on Cyber Space at your own Peril.......Misery Loves Company.....That's All...
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by cooltola(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
For men latest 35 earliest 18.
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by uchman46(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Possiblegee:
Actually it depends if your parents are rich you can actually leave and get your own apartment any time you want ,but in a case where you guys are poor ,men try your best and leave them and face your own challenges at least 24/23

Note if your through with school and got a job tho
So by 23/24 you're done with school and might have secured a job, bikonu in which country cause definitely not Nigeria
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by NwaliE01: 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nature has a way of telling us it' to move.
It maybe through parental oppression, indescribable heat from inside or other means.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by ceejayluv(m): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
I Left at 27 finally... Whenever it is convenient.
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
I left at seventeen years and five months.
Well, I guess it paid off. (Won't advise anyone to do same.
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Preetti(f): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Offpoint: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
Between 25-35 ,, You know Nigerian system , Its not easy
35?

Re: At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? by Offpoint: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:
Between 25-35 ,, You know Nigerian system , Its not easy
35?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife / Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) / I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.