Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! (2230 Views)

Having Issues Completing Your Registration? / Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by AoA777: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS

The Npower registration will start by 11:45 pm tonight (26-06-2020) according to the information on the Npower website.

After reading this information, you will agree with me that you may not be totally prepared for the registration and if you are prepared, there are some simple mistakes you will avoid if you take your time to read this piece.

It is important to take note of the following mistakes that may affect your chances of being selected or that may frustrate you later if you are eventually selected. Don't rush to register. Read this first.

1) BVN
It is important that you print out your BVN. This is to know the arrangement and spelling of your name if any mistake.The name on your BVN must match those on your credentials and Identity Card i.e. they must be spelt the same way.
Also, the Date of Birth on your BVN must match those on your birth certificate and Identity Card. If you are sure this is the case, you may not need the print out.

2) ARRANGEMENT OF YOUR NAME
When filling your name, take note of the order in which it is to be supplied. E.g. (1) SURNAME, FIRSTNAME, OTHERNAME E.g., OJO Kehinde Akin and (2) FIRSTNAME, MIDDLENAME LASTNAME E.g., Kehinde Akin OJO.

Your MIDDLENAME is not the same as MAIDEN NAME. MAIDEN NAME is for married women and it is the SURNAME they answered before marriage.

3) ADDRESS
Please fill your address to detail E.g., 1 Akinfenwa Street, Off Brewery Bus-Stop, Ajangbadi. If this is not the case, you may be posted far away from your residence and may end up spending substantial amount of your stipend on transport.

4) EMAIL
Use email that you remember it password so you would be able to access the link to continue your registration after the initial step on the portal. Also, use a reasonable email not one such as uchetheman@planetmars.com

5)PHONE NUMBER
Use the phone number on your BVN.

6) LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Please note that there are two different Local Governments to be filled. Local Government of origin and Local Government of residence.
For the Local Government of residence, be sure to confirm before selecting. For example, in my area the main road that separate my community from the other side of the same Bus Stop are in different Local Government. Again, don't assume you know. If you are unsure, please ask.

7) BANK ACCOUNT
Please supply a Bank Account that is still active not a dormant one. You can go to your Bank to activate your account if it is dormant and ensure you deposit some money into the account.
If you opened your Bank Account on the roadside, please go and complete the necessary documentation at the nearest branch. Note that some accounts have restrictions on the amount of money that can enter at any time if the proper documentation is not completed.

cool STAY UPDATED
After registration, please ensure you continue following the updates. During the registration for Batch A, some who have completed their registration particularly the very first set of people to register when the stages where many and when it was difficult to register were left out when the portal was upgraded. The information was that some set of people who registered during a certain period should re-register because the portal had been upgraded and the stages of registration reduced. Many of these people were not aware of this development. They were never selected because their registration had been cancelled and their information expunged from the database.

I will share with you other useful information during the course of registration. I will create a Whatsapp group for that purpose. Feel free to drop your number.

WISHING YOU A SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION

1 Like

Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
AoA777:
PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS

The Npower registration will start by 11:45 pm tonight (26-06-2020) according to the information on the Npower website.

After reading this information, you will agree with me that you may not be totally prepared for the registration and if you are prepared, there are some simple mistakes you will avoid if you take your time to read this piece.

It is important to take note of the following mistakes that may affect your chances of being selected or that may frustrate you later if you are eventually selected. Don't rush to register. Read this first.

1) BVN
It is important that you print out your BVN. This is to know the arrangement and spelling of your name if any mistake.The name on your BVN must match those on your credentials and Identity Card i.e. they must be spelt the same way.
Also, the Date of Birth on your BVN must match those on your birth certificate and Identity Card. If you are sure this is the case, you may not need the print out.

2) ARRANGEMENT OF YOUR NAME
When filling your name, take note of the order in which it is to be supplied. E.g. (1) SURNAME, FIRSTNAME, OTHERNAME E.g., OJO Kehinde Akin and (2) FIRSTNAME, MIDDLENAME LASTNAME E.g., Kehinde Akin OJO.

Your MIDDLENAME is not the same as MAIDEN NAME. MAIDEN NAME is for married women and it is the SURNAME they answered before marriage.

3) ADDRESS
Please fill your address to detail E.g., 1 Akinfenwa Street, Off Brewery Bus-Stop, Ajangbadi. If this is not the case, you may be posted far away from your residence and may end up spending substantial amount of your stipend on transport.

4) EMAIL
Use email that you remember it password so you would be able to access the link to continue your registration after the initial step on the portal. Also, use a reasonable email not one such as uchetheman@planetmars.com

5)PHONE NUMBER
Use the phone number on your BVN.

6) LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Please note that there are two different Local Governments to be filled. Local Government of origin and Local Government of residence.
For the Local Government of residence, be sure to confirm before selecting. For example, in my area the main road that separate my community from the other side of the same Bus Stop are in different Local Government. Again, don't assume you know. If you are unsure, please ask.

7) BANK ACCOUNT
Please supply a Bank Account that is still active not a dormant one. You can go to your Bank to activate your account if it is dormant and ensure you deposit some money into the account.
If you opened your Bank Account on the roadside, please go and complete the necessary documentation at the nearest branch. Note that some accounts have restrictions on the amount of money that can enter at any time if the proper documentation is not completed.

cool STAY UPDATED
After registration, please ensure you continue following the updates. During the registration for Batch A, some who have completed their registration particularly the very first set of people to register when the stages where many and when it was difficult to register were left out when the portal was upgraded. The information was that some set of people who registered during a certain period should re-register because the portal had been upgraded and the stages of registration reduced. Many of these people were not aware of this development. They were never selected because their registration had been cancelled and their information expunged from the database.

I will share with you other useful information during the course of registration. I will create a Whatsapp group for that purpose. Feel free to drop your number.

WISHING YOU A SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION

bro hw do I go abt dat phone number issue cos I don't have d phone number on my bvn

1 Like

Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by michbax(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
please add 08032386572
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Ebomite1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Pls, is N.c.e graduate only mandated for N-teach or can their enroll for any other category than n-teach?
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Muhammedjamiu1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
please I have OND in computer science please which category should I apply
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by lexrichy(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please is it true Applicants Date-of-Birth on Bank Verification Number MUST tally with the Date-of-Birth on the Bank Account used?
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by AoA777: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
lexrichy:
Please is it true Applicants Date-of-Birth on Bank Verification Number MUST tally with the Date-of-Birth on the Bank Account used?

Yes
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by AoA777: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=Ebomite1 post=91098261]Pls, is N.c.e graduate only mandated for N-teach or can their enroll for any other category than

Let registration start so we see what happen.
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by AoA777: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
michbax:
please add 08032386572
Ok
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by AoA777: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
francisgodstime:
bro hw do I go abt dat phone number issue cos I don't have d phone number on my bvn

In your own interest go and get it.
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by AoA777: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Muhammedjamiu1:
please I have OND in computer science please which category should I apply

Complete instruction on the category that suit your qualification will be provided when registration is in progress.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Yuceeluv(f): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
God bless you for this. I never knew it was mandatory to use the phone number of my bvn to apply.
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
nice insights op pls add me to the group when created 07088727127
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by ThinkSmarter: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
I'm not receiving any mail, have checked my email inbox and spam several times.
When I re-entered my email, it keeps notifying me that email already in the database
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by AoA777: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
uddeze:
nice insights op pls add me to the group when created 07088727127
Ok
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by James150: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
what is the website of this npower reg
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Petyr1: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
please i can't verify my email
i received the email message but the verification link sent is not working, just a text
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by AoA777: 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
ThinkSmarter:
I'm not receiving any mail, have checked my email inbox and spam several times.
When I re-entered my email, it keeps notifying me that email already in the database
Registration is yet to commence. It will start by 11:45pm

1 Like

Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by AoA777: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Petyr1:
please i can't verify my email
i received the email message but the verification link sent is not working, just a text
Registration is yet to start.
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by uncleFola(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Add please 07012119891
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by niyi2u: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please add 08038750692
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Ebenezer202O: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Yuceeluv:
God bless you for this. I never knew it was mandatory to use the phone number of my bvn to apply.

francisgodstime:
the phone number linked to my Bvn got lost long time ago, couldn't retrieve it so i got a new sim.
It's not necessary u must Still use the number linked to your bvn as
it only works for loan apps.
I went to the bank and they confirmed this.
don't allow the guy deceive you.
cc fabem
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Francisayo(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pls after scanning my document it stored as PDF...can I upload it on d Npower site like that as PDF?
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by SUPRISEMEGOD55: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2020
Have npower teach test started for august 9th, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Fcmb Graduate Trainee Job Here! / Sosoliso Airlines Up 4 Recruitment. / Oceanic Send Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.