Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) (98636 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Factfinder1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
All his money couldn't buy life
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by VirginFinder: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ehya
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by angelina08(f): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Oh well, vanity of vanities cry

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by humilitypays(m): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
ModestGal:
They left Nigerian educational system to rot and send their children abroad to school.

Another reason the whites see us as stupid people, this would make the rich becoming richer and poor becoming poorer.

There's nothing joyous about a politician children schooling abroad to me, look at the state of our primary and secondary schools in villages, these children are hardly able to write letter at Senior classes, how would they pass jamb, how would they gain admission into the highly competitive universities, how will they ever read professional courses that could land them a job after graduation?
These people now go to NCES, and become teachers, and the cycle of poor education continues.
Meanwhile, the best were supposed to be the one to attend Teachers college, so that they can raise good students, but now, the worst attend NCEs, which means the future is very blurry and the rich would continue to be richer and poor poorer

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by leaculpa: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bukaatii22:
Just coming from a friend's mum burials
Life is

Not vanity
my cousin died yesterday too.
it's a great year (Lai sokon yoku).
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Perfecttouchade: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Nothing dey dis life but, if you see how some people will be shouting "Do You Know Who I Am on top their voices on the road eeh, u go fear fear.

Did you notice that all Ajimobi's Children's names started with A's and has Ola's in it including his, Abiola Ajimobi??
do u know who I am grin all na vanity my brother, all wey we be or get in dis life na still vanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Harmlesspill(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
ModestGal:
They left Nigerian educational system to rot and send their children abroad to school.

Another reason the whites see us as stupid people, this would make the rich becoming richer and poor becoming poorer.

There's nothing joyous about a politician children schooling abroad to me, look at the state of our primary and secondary schools in villages, these children are hardly able to write letter at Senior classes, how would they pass jamb, how would they gain admission into the highly competitive universities, how will they ever read professional courses that could land them a job after graduation?
These people now go to NCES, and become teachers, and the cycle of poor education continues.
Meanwhile, the best were supposed to be the one to attend Teachers college, so that they can raise good students, but now, the worst attend NCEs, which means the future is very blurry and the rich would continue to be richer and poor poorer

My brother as a matter of urgency a bill should be passed for all the leaders to send their children to public schools here in nigeria and by so doing some corrections will be made.

5 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Perfecttouchade: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
ghettokid1:
This life self
my brother, na so life be o..make we Sha do good that's all..how ur day dey go baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by meobizy(f): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Good riddance. Now, which politician will depart next? Let thunder continue firing these assholes. For their four or eight year tenures tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of Nigerians kick the bucket for one reason traceable to them. Nairalanders, keep your R.I.P.s. If it was you lot dead from the virus these men won't care.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by kingimmaculate(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
It is well. All we need in life is to live in Christ.
Get your CAC Company/Business Registration delivered within 7 to 14 business days anywhere you are in Nigeria at the best rate. Business Name Registration + TIN Certificate + Corporate Account Opening. Limited Liability Company + TIN Certificate + Corporate Account Opening + Legal Support.× 80-607-360-73*
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by ModestGal(f): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Harmlesspill:
My brother as a matter of urgency a bill should be passed for all the leaders to send their children to public schools here in nigeria and by so doing some corrections will be made.
Sister
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by leaculpa: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

Ajimobi schooled in America working corpse and doing menial jobs later married Florence an half Lebanese rich man's child

Rose to the level of Executive Vice President West Africa of ExxonMobil after working in the oil sector for 26 hard years

And you fvcking think he can't school his kids anywhere he likes?

Don't mind them. They dont know Ajimobi himself schooled abroad.
He and his wife even partly own a refinery in Lebanon, courtesy of his rich inlaws.

4 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by RPG2020(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
Our money nko? Who go come pay us ?
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Asadujames202(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
He's now been tormented in hellfire
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by SavageResponse(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Nothing dey dis life but, if you see how some people will be shouting "Do You Know Who I Am on top their voices on the road eeh, u go fear fear.

Did you notice that all Ajimobi's Children's names started with A's and has Ola's in it including his, Abiola Ajimobi??

Yes we noticed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=JasonScoolari post=91098681]

You're not just an Hypocrite with PhD, you're also a bloody liar from Koronu.

Get out of my mention you Koronu indigene.
[/quotto

90% of people patronising koronu are IBOs.That is why Yorubas in the are called them Koronu - meaning people who don't think.They have lived at Ibadan for many years, some are born. at Ibadan. The area is known only to people in the area.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by wink2015(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
AJIMOBI FOR KUKUMA REST FROM POLITICS.

From Senator to Governor, Governor to Apc Chairman.

He spent 4 years in the senate as a senator.

He spent 8 years as governor of Oyo state.

He was wangled to be Apc acting national chairman by Tinubu and his cohorts against the standing rules.

Just only one man !

CORONAVIRUS has finally retire him to his maker !

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:

90% of people patronising koronu are IBOs.That is why Yorubas in the are called them Koronu - meaning people who don't think.I believed you are one of them. They have lived at Ibadan for many years, some are born. at Ibadan. The area is known only to people in the area.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by frowland(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
baliyubla:
Flew his whole family to Warwick for his daughters graduation, but couldn’t fly his azz to save his life when he needed it most.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by techmo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
leaculpa:

Don't mind them. They dont know Ajimobi himself schooled abroad.
He and his wife even partly own a refinery in Lebanon, courtesy of his rich inlaws.

They just want to criticize him for everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by BestOsai: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Even with all the billions, Idris Ajimobi looks so hungry.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by tot(f): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
He schooled abroad, meaning he knew what standards the Nigerian education, health and other sectors should be up to, right? I don't understand Nigerians defending their politicians, to what end exactly? Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

They just want to criticize him for everything

They don't think - Just call them Koronu.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by truthstands01: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Until it is made compulsory for children of any Nigerian leader to get education in Nigeria, the nation will not make progress because education is the life of the nation.

6 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by techmo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
babaolofin:

They don't think - Just call them Koronu.

Lol korunu awon oloripelebe

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Ogaga87(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
ghettokid1:
This life self

Bryant, Nyari and others left.. This is just life for us
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by bluecircle470: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:

You’re still the senseless boy that i know
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by tot(f): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
truthstands01:
Until it is made compulsory for children of any Nigerian leader to get education in Nigeria, the nation will not make progress because education is the life of the nation.

That is it. And if you are wealthy enough to send your kids abroad and not ready to make that sacrifice of them schooling here, then remain a private citizen. Those ready to serve will take up the challenge.

You can't be in govt and have your CORE needs - health, education - being met solely in a foreign country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Abacha died and life continued. No single gunshot was heard in protest. Yaradua died, same. Abba kyari died, people lived their normal life that day as if nothing happened. Many weren't even aware. Now ajimobi died with his handsome look and life still goes on. If anyone dies, life would continue but the legacy left behind would be mentioned long after his/her passing. To those who don't believe in afterlife, there's one and I have a proof. Judgement awaits everyone afterlife...if you like call it heaven or eternity.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by stacyadams: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

Ajimobi schooled in America working washing corpse and doing menial jobs like taxi driver later married Florence an half Lebanese rich man's child

Rose to the level of Executive Vice President West Africa of ExxonMobil after working in the oil sector for 26 hard years

And you fvcking think he can't school his kids anywhere he likes?

About education Ajimobi's policy was simple and straightforward, parents pay 1000 per term into PTA account while Government matches the fund 100% and Principals and School Governing body can repair the schools , buy books while parents cordinate the contract.. same parents that drink paraga and attend owambe don't have mere ₦30 per day for education

cheesy
grin angry grin[center][/center]

Schooled in USA,washed corpes,yet he could not transform his state to be like the USA he washed corpes..

5 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by judedwriter(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
He left behind a very beautiful family....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Breaking News Today / Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.