Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

100,000 Visitors From Twitter Each Month - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 100,000 Visitors From Twitter Each Month (999 Views)

10,000 Visitors To Your Site Weekly Free / Part 1: How To Get Your First 1,000 Visitors As Fast As Possible! / Get Over 1,000,000 Visitors To Your Website Or Blog All For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100,000 Visitors From Twitter Each Month by journey7: 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2011
Michael Dunlop mentioned in one of his articles that 90% of his traffic came from Twitter, and that each month he received 100,000 visitors to his website from twitter!

I want to explain the tools you can use to achieve these same results.

There are two main types of tools you need to drive massive amounts of twitter traffic to your website each and every month.

Tweet Adder

Tweet Adder is the first tool you will need. Tweet Adder allows you to add as 1,000 followers a day.

A tip to increase your exposure would be to add followers of someone famous in your industry. To do this, go to a profile and click on followers. On the top left will be a box that says “Add All Followers.” After clicking this button, it should add a follower every 2 seconds.

On Twitter, you can only add 1000 followers a day. You can use this tool everyday until you have as many followers as you need.

Twitter Mutuality

Twitter mutuality is the second tool you can use to increase twitter followers. This tool removes followers you are following that aren’t following you back. This way, you will have more room to follow people that will give you a better return! If everyone you added did the same to you, then you can add a max of 1,000 followers a day!

UnTweeps

With UnTweeps you can remove followers who have remained inactive for a certain amount of days. The days are up to you!

Twollow

Twollow will allow you to delete anyone you are following up to 2,000 people at a time. It is useful if you want to delete mass loads people you are following.

1 Like

Re: 100,000 Visitors From Twitter Each Month by Shadowblaqq(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2012
Heard a lot of good things about tweet adder.The software is sitting on my system gathering digital dust will give it a try.Thanks for the heads up!
Re: 100,000 Visitors From Twitter Each Month by webmpro(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2012
Can any1 pls help me out with those softwares/applications i need them.
Re: 100,000 Visitors From Twitter Each Month by Shadowblaqq(m): 12:15pm On May 20, 2012
webmpro: Can any1 pls help me out with those softwares/applications i need them.
Hello, i can give you the software just for little token of N2,000+Twitter marketing manual from a well respected warrior in the warriorforum. Pm me for details. Update:If are interested getting the software free, send email to:domain4name@gmail.com subject is "NAIRALAND SOFTWARE PROMISE" this offer is for nairalanders only.
Re: 100,000 Visitors From Twitter Each Month by imparable7(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2012
hmm
Re: 100,000 Visitors From Twitter Each Month by zangiff(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2012
how do i get this software bro

(1) (Reply)

Website Content Size And Traffic Volume: The On-page Perspective / I Hereby Introduce To You, Double-edge Technologies / Who Needs A Wordpress Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.