Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:28 PM

See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed (12262 Views)

Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nigerian Billionaire, Mompha made a wild revelation Three Years Ago,about the true identity of Hushpuppi and his family but was disregarded and declared bogus.

You’d realize ever since the Instagram big boy was arrested, no family member has jumped to his defense neither has anyone addressed the media on the ongoing alleged million-dollar scam allegations leveled against the “Gucci Master”.

We are tempted to believe that Mompha’s revelation 3 years ago may be true after all thus why the family can’t come out to defend their son.

He had a nasty altercation with Hushpuppi who was then his enemy and through that, he disclosed that Hushpuppi’s father is a taxi driver whilst his mother sells bread.
Source https://musicprong.com/see-what-mompha-said-about-hushpuppis-parents/

1 Like

Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by SirMichael1: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lol. Good that he didn't identify with his parents, now he's all alone. Alone.

That's how all guys who take care of their babes, spending exhorbitantly on them while their parents/families can't afford 2 square meals. You'll be alone too!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Righteousness89(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
20,000 naira that you made Cooley and legally is better than 20billion you made and you can't sleep because you killed or defrauded people

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by VirginFinder: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
20,000 naira that you made Ccooley and legally is better than 20billion you made and you can't sleep because you killed or defrauded people

1 Like

Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
What is wrong if his father is a taxi driver and the mom a bread seller?At least he break that poverty history from his family by becoming a millionaire.I don't think Dubai authority have a case against him.He will be free soonest.

3 Likes

Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by iyatrustee(f): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
comshots:
What is wrong if his father is a taxi driver and the mom a bread seller?At least he break that poverty history from his family by becoming a millionaire.I don't think Dubai authority have a case against him.He will be free soonest.

Nothing is wrong in having poor parents or breaking the yoke of poverty in a family. However, for the level of opulence Hushpuppy displays, his parent's shouldn't be driving taxi or selling bread.

I am tempted to believe they didn't want to partake and share in his ill gotten wealth. I respect such parents!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Runjozi(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lol hush puppi deserves to be castrated before facing firing squad if this is true. if I can't take care of my parents I don't see the use in having that amount of wealth.

4 Likes

Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Pavillon: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
comshots:
OK, if he's not free soonest, you and your team can orchestrate a prison break for him.

Seems you've not been following his case

11 Likes

Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Shukusheka(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Like Mompha himself who scams people for a living should be taken seriously. Mtcheeew.
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
Not every parent is senseless and worships wealth no matter their condition. Same with Bobrisky's father, you can't claim you are castigating a child and collecting money at the same time. That's why he couldn't take his female costumes to his father's house.

10 Likes

Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Onyenna(m): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Okay
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Maxcollins042(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Runjozi:
Lol hush puppi deserves to be castrated before facing firing squad if this is true. if I can't take care of my parents I don't see the use in having that amount of wealth.
You couldn't have said it better. I share a similar mindset. Any riches I will have that my parent, brother or sister will be wallowing in poverty, God please do not endow me with such. That has always been one of my prayer points.
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by jidxin(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
comshots:
he wont. he will be extradited to usa
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by LesbianBoy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
LMAO at none of his family members have jumped to his defense.

I don't think you know the kind of trouble hushpuppi is in.

Even family go deny you in this kind of trouble o

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by LesbianBoy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
iyatrustee:

Nothing is wrong in having poor parents or breaking the yoke of poverty in a family. However for the level of opulence Hushpuppy displays, his parent's shouldn't be driving taxi or selling bread.

I am tempted to believe they didn't want to partake and share in his ill gotten wealth. I respect such parents!

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cool cool cool cool tongue tongue

Meanwhile his mother was with him beginning of last year in Dubai according to what he said in the interview he had with oyemykke but he didn't just post her on his page. He showed the picture in the interview
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by LesbianBoy(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
comshots:

It's like this one didn't watch the video Dubai police released.

From the details of his crime he doesn't look like he is coming out anytime soon.
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by iyatrustee(f): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
LesbianBoy:

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cool cool cool cool tongue tongue

Meanwhile his mother was with him beginning of last year in Dubai according to what he said in the interview he had with oyemykke but he didn't just post her on his page. He showed the picture in the interview

shocked shocked you still dey around here? Nairaland Tsunami of that year no carry you join body? tongue
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Amanee(f): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
comshots:

If the attached can't be considered a case, then pigs can fly

1 Like

Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by techmo(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
comshots:

Lol you no Sabi Dubai or Emarati police And GCC , Arab and soft Sharia prison system

Aye hushpuppi to. Baje patapata him own don finish
Chinese jails are better
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by seanwilliam(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
This hush self
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by larryking540: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
comshots:
you think so ,then you don't know or know laws related to international criminal act ,try read it even if you aren't a lawyer ,
have you heard of facing jail terms in every country who you defrauded .life go tire you
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Slynation(m): 1:10am On Jun 27, 2020
comshots:
Who will be set free soonest?? Reminder: Nobi your regular 9ja Olopa catch am oO
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by WalkerMichael(m): 6:08am On Jun 27, 2020
That one said he's going to be free soonest. Goan free him na sebi u be lawyer?
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Chioma1567: 6:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Did ya'll know that Ajimobi Abiola was Khloe Kardashian's BFF malika Haqq's God daddy. She was friends with his daughter. She paid a tribute to him, read on link
https://duchesscc..com/2020/06/khloe-kardashians-bff-malika-haqq-pays.html
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Igetmyown247: 6:47am On Jun 27, 2020
comshots:

I’m sure a guy like hushpuppi inspire people like this. Imagine being a millionaire with no peace of mind all in the name of breaking a family curse. I hope he rots in jail for defrauding people of their hard earned money. He deserves every bad thing happening to him right now. No peace for the wicked.
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 27, 2020
So this nigga was bragging about fu..cking bi..tchs on instagram and flying from one private jet to the other and his family was suffering like this?

undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by freshkpomo(m): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2020
Hushpuppi matter na him own problem.. Make them nor use am disturb us for here...
Get your PVC set for 2023 ..

Together we can make Nigeria better.

Say no to old leaders..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by Austeeenxx: 8:38am On Jun 27, 2020
comshots:

Soonest? You think say na Naija police arrest am?

Re: See What Mompha Said About Hushpuppi’s Parents 3 Years Ago But No One Believed by maximusprime2000: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2020
comshots:

you are joking right?
moreover he had been linked to other scams in the UK, France,China and UAE.
las las
Dubai will give him 35yrs sentence, after his Jail term of 35yrs in Dubai, US will give him 45yrs, then Italy will give him 22yrs, France will give him 25yrs, UK will give him 33yrs and Nigeria will give him 10yrs. All together he will serve 170yrs in Jail. Then Saudi will pick him after he has finished serving 170yrs and give him Life sentence... Gaskiya!(period).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Is Face Of Nollywood 2013 / Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy / Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.