Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! (2827 Views)

Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. / When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) / Ladies Taking Their Boyfriend Names To Pastors Please Read This (true Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by AoA777: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS

The Npower registration will start by 11:45 pm tonight (26-06-2020) according to the information on the Npower website.
After reading this information, you will agree with me that you may not be totally prepared for the registration and if you are prepared, there are some simple mistakes you will avoid if you take your time to read this piece.
It is important to take note of the following mistakes that may affect your chances of being selected or that may frustrate you later if you are eventually selected. Don't rush to register. Read this first.

1) BVN
It is important that you print out your BVN. This is to know the arrangement and spelling of your name if any mistake.The name on your BVN must match those on your credentials and Identity Card i.e. they must be spelt the same way.
Also, the Date of Birth on your BVN must match those on your birth certificate and Identity Card. If you are sure this is the case, you may not need the print out.

2) ARRANGEMENT OF YOUR NAME
When filling your name, take note of the order in which it is to be supplied. E.g. (1) SURNAME, FIRSTNAME, OTHERNAME E.g., OJO Kehinde Akin and (2) FIRSTNAME, MIDDLENAME LASTNAME E.g., Kehinde Akin OJO.
Your MIDDLENAME is not the same as MAIDEN NAME. MAIDEN NAME is for married women and it is the SURNAME they answered before marriage.

3) ADDRESS
Please fill your address to detail E.g., 1 Akinfenwa Street, Off Brewery Bus-Stop, Ajangbadi. If this is not the case, you may be posted far away from your residence and may end up spending substantial amount of your stipend on transport.

4) EMAIL
Use email that you remember it password so you would be able to access the link to continue your registration after the initial step on the portal. Also, use a reasonable email not one such as uchetheman@planetmars.com

5)PHONE NUMBER
Use the phone number on your BVN.

6) LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Please note that there are two different Local Governments to be filled. Local Government of origin and Local Government of residence.
For the Local Government of residence, be sure to confirm before selecting. For example, in my area the main road that separate my community from the other side of the same Bus Stop are in different Local Government. Again, don't assume you know. If you are unsure, please ask.

7) BANK ACCOUNT
Please supply a Bank Account that is still active not a dormant one. You can go to your Bank to activate your account if it is dormant and ensure you deposit some money into the account.
If you opened your Bank Account on the roadside, please go and complete the necessary documentation at the nearest branch. Note that some accounts have restrictions on the amount of money that can enter at any time if the proper documentation is not completed.

STAY UPDATED
After registration, please ensure you continue following the updates. During the registration for Batch A, some who have completed their registration particularly the very first set of people to register when the stages where many and when it was difficult to register were left out when the portal was upgraded. The information was that some set of people who registered during a certain period should re-register because the portal had been upgraded and the stages of registration reduced. Many of these people were not aware of this development. They were never selected because their registration had been cancelled and their information expunged from the database.

I will share with you other useful information during the course of registration. I will create a Whatsapp group for that purpose. Feel free to drop your number.

WISHING YOU A SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Prechgold1180(m): 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Abbeytherabbit: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Can undergraduates apply too?
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by AoA777: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Abbeytherabbit:

No
Except you have NCE or OND
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Adenex3051(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Pls add 08038488188
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by AoA777: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
Adenex3051:
Pls add 08038488188
Ok
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Exmilitant(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
I want to use this medium to beg those who have some means of livelyhood to please allow N-POWER to get to the deserving ones. I was shocked to see teachers, civil servant, police women, non academic staff of universities, traders and some well to do persons in the program. I know we need to double our income but putting others into consideration especially the have-not, will go a long way in reducing certain vices permeating our society. Christians and muslims, this is the time to emulate Jesus and prophet Muhammed in demonstrating love and self sacrifice to your fellow humans. Thank you for your understanding.

7 Likes

Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Daviestunech(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
AoA777:

The Npower registration will start by 11:45 pm tonight (26-06-2020) according to the information on the Npower website.
After reading this information, you will agree with me that you may not be totally prepared for the registration and if you are prepared, there are some simple mistakes you will avoid if you take your time to read this piece.
It is important to take note of the following mistakes that may affect your chances of being selected or that may frustrate you later if you are eventually selected. Don't rush to register. Read this first.

1) BVN
It is important that you print out your BVN. This is to know the arrangement and spelling of your name if any mistake.The name on your BVN must match those on your credentials and Identity Card i.e. they must be spelt the same way.
Also, the Date of Birth on your BVN must match those on your birth certificate and Identity Card. If you are sure this is the case, you may not need the print out.

When filling your name, take note of the order in which it is to be supplied. E.g. (1) SURNAME, FIRSTNAME, OTHERNAME E.g., OJO Kehinde Akin and (2) FIRSTNAME, MIDDLENAME LASTNAME E.g., Kehinde Akin OJO.
Your MIDDLENAME is not the same as MAIDEN NAME. MAIDEN NAME is for married women and it is the SURNAME they answered before marriage.

3) ADDRESS
Please fill your address to detail E.g., 1 Akinfenwa Street, Off Brewery Bus-Stop, Ajangbadi. If this is not the case, you may be posted far away from your residence and may end up spending substantial amount of your stipend on transport.

4) EMAIL
Use email that you remember it password so you would be able to access the link to continue your registration after the initial step on the portal. Also, use a reasonable email not one such as uchetheman@planetmars.com

5)PHONE NUMBER

6) LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Please note that there are two different Local Governments to be filled. Local Government of origin and Local Government of residence.
For the Local Government of residence, be sure to confirm before selecting. For example, in my area the main road that separate my community from the other side of the same Bus Stop are in different Local Government. Again, don't assume you know. If you are unsure, please ask.

7) BANK ACCOUNT
Please supply a Bank Account that is still active not a dormant one. You can go to your Bank to activate your account if it is dormant and ensure you deposit some money into the account.
If you opened your Bank Account on the roadside, please go and complete the necessary documentation at the nearest branch. Note that some accounts have restrictions on the amount of money that can enter at any time if the proper documentation is not completed.

STAY UPDATED
After registration, please ensure you continue following the updates. During the registration for Batch A, some who have completed their registration particularly the very first set of people to register when the stages where many and when it was difficult to register were left out when the portal was upgraded. The information was that some set of people who registered during a certain period should re-register because the portal had been upgraded and the stages of registration reduced. Many of these people were not aware of this development. They were never selected because their registration had been cancelled and their information expunged from the database.

I will share with you other useful information during the course of registration. I will create a Whatsapp group for that purpose. Feel free to drop your number.

I just finished uni...ND I haven't collected my certificate can I proceed for the registration?
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Meedon: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Will they ever listen

Exmilitant:
I want to use this medium to beg those who have some means of livelyhood to please allow N-POWER to get to the deserving ones. I was shocked to see teachers, civil servant, police women, non academic staff of universities, traders and some well to do persons in the program. I know we need to double our income but putting others into consideration especially the have-not, will go a long way in reducing certain vices permeating our society. Christians and muslims, this is the time to emulate Jesus and prophet Muhammed in demonstrating love and self sacrifice to your fellow humans. Thank you for your understanding.
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Westernlove: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Exmilitant:

You Just arrived In the Nation right?? cheesy
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by aprilwise(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
I haven't collected my nysc exemption letter from school. Can I still register?
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by dannykruz: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
https://fruittyblog..com/2020/06/n-power.html

N-POWER

Skills and knowledge are the driving forces of economic growth and social development. Despite the current high level of unemployment, harnessing Nigeria’s young demography through appropriate skill development efforts provides an opportunity to achieve inclusion and productivity within the country. Large-scale skill development is the main policy thrust of the N-Power Programme.

N-Power is also linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. N-Power addresses the challenge of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.

The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. The N-Power Volunteer Corp involves a massive deployment of 500,000 trained graduates who will assist to improve the inadequacies in our public services in education, health and civic education. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.

READ MORE: https://fruittyblog..com/2020/06/n-power.html
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Michiyke: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
07069343905 pls add
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by edochie12: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Can I register with o level certificate under n power agro
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by AoA777: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Michiyke:
07069343905 pls add
Ok
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Dannieln1: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Abbeytherabbit:
YES big YES SSCE holders can apply
AoA777:

No
Except you have NCE or OND
tongue
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Amodsun(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please add 070 3022 5834 to the whatsapp group
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Junecode5: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Pls add 09097700339
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by mikebabs101: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Its a scam
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Lecturebidz(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Abbeytherabbit:
Yes,for N Tech and N Building programs.
Visit their website for more information
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by DjEboss(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by quolahpoh: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please for those that have successfully registered.. i tried registering since afternoon, they said a confirmation email will be sent to my mail but till now I haven't seen it.. used another email still thesame thing.. what can I do next please help.
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by imsettled2: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by AoA777: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
quolahpoh:
Please for those that have successfully registered.. i tried registering since afternoon, they said a confirmation email will be sent to my mail but till now I haven't seen it.. used another email still thesame thing.. what can I do next please help.
Registration will start by 11:45pm
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Vanzcharles(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Abbeytherabbit:
Yes dont mind him, you apply as SSCE holder
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Micheal1230: 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
07038903812 please add up
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Holamidhe(m): 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please add
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by godwinjessica: 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
As naturals we all have our struggles of being natural hence fall into different categories in this video I will be placing each one of us in our various categories. watch this video to find out the category you fall in.dont forget to like and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0JkmGuNvA0
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Shimzyy(m): 1:53am On Jun 27, 2020
AoA777:

1) BVN

3) ADDRESS

4) EMAIL

5)PHONE NUMBER

6) LOCAL GOVERNMENT

7) BANK ACCOUNT

STAY UPDATED

Thank you sir
Please what if your names are spelt correctly but maybe your first name and middle name are interchanged on some of your documents.
Please help me out
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Kobicove(m): 3:24am On Jun 27, 2020
I thought the said the government scrapped this project
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by Johnames: 4:38am On Jun 27, 2020
AoA777:

1) BVN

3) ADDRESS

4) EMAIL

5)PHONE NUMBER

6) LOCAL GOVERNMENT

7) BANK ACCOUNT

STAY UPDATED

the date of birth on my certificate is different from the one my BVN please how do I correct this?
Re: Npower: Before Starting Your Registration, Please Read This! by AoA777: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2020
Johnames:
the date of birth on my certificate is different from the one my BVN please how do I correct this?
Which certificate are you talking about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. / A Man And Woman Can't Be Just Friends / See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.