Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure (1351 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. / Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by Asapchikki(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure – Which Do You Prefer To Avoid Pregnancy?

My people in the world, to avoid stories that touch, which method do you prefer?
Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
THE DEVIL IS A LIAR
Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by extol1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
guy, go and marry to avoid story that touches the heart
Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by SenorFax(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Me: Knock knock!

Miss P: Who is that?

Me: It Dickson

Miss P: okay, cum inside.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by Baloranking(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin grin

So nowadays of all things to think of people rather choose sex grin

Nawa oh.
Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by ayoblinks(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
I pull out like a pro allwayzzzz cool

1 Like

Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by gentlestdude(m): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Let me teach you how to enjoy it, go raw and when she's tired and ask you to cum wear your condom and give her hard doggy style until you cum hard

1 Like

Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by bestabigaelever(f): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
ayoblinks:
I pull out like a pro allwayzzzz cool
Well done promax

4 Likes

Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by ayoblinks(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Well done promax
You can try to confirm, seeing is believing wink
Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by bestabigaelever(f): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
ayoblinks:

You can try to confirm, seeing is believing wink
I'm good bruh
Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by ayoblinks(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
bestabigaelever:

I'm good bruh
Wa gbayi

1 Like

Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by Collins0609(m): 12:21am On Jun 27, 2020
I have been pulling out.. I have been doing it since 2014 and it has never failed me

1 Like

Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by Asapchikki(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Collins0609:
I have been pulling out.. I have been doing it since 2014 and it has never failed me

Yeah my pull out game is one hundred

1 Like

Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by jidamsel43(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Baloranking:
grin grin

So nowadays of all things to think of people rather choose sex grin

Nawa oh.
Swear with your scrotum that you dont like sex
Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by jidamsel43(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
To pull out is the greatest deal.

You will enjoy the raw sex with peace of mind but this method is not for toddlers or rookies
Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by Baloranking(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
jidamsel43:
Swear with your scrotum that you dont like sex

Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by Westernlove: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mr D:Knock knock!
Miss P:Who is that?
Mr D:It's Me Dickson
Miss P:Okay, Cum Inside...

grin grin grin
Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by cihofo: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2020

Re: LET’S TALK!! To Use Condom, To Pull Out Or To Use Preventive Measure by callmeRichie(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
Almost everybody prefers it raw, so u telling me those that get babes preggie offends God?gringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Sex: 5 Things You Should Do While Having Sex / I'm Crushing On Seun Osewa Help! / Mercy Eke And Toke Makinwa Showing The World They’ve Got It (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.