Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Why do you think she changed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do you think she changed? (976 Views)

Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? / Husband Fills Wife's Car With Concrete After She Changed Her Surname For Job / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do you think she changed? by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
She changed on me after few weeks of dating.
A girl that used to call and text you on a daily basis to know if you slept well and never hid her attraction towards you, and reminds you of how handsome you are.

And I never ceased to appreciate her complements and how I enjoy her sweet morning texts and also tell her I love her ( not really though. I don't fall in love that easily) and how sweet she is.

One day she started acting distant, starting from not texting as usual.

Was it our last discussion? When she reminded me about a friend of hers that is about to marry her long term fiance. Hinting to me that she's expecting her own time. How she wished she was in her friend's shoes. How she wished she's married and conceived already.

Which I only replied that I hope she's not in a hurry.

Is her aim for me to start chasing her?

Or was I taking too long to bang her? ( I'm currently staying with my sister and brother, my friends not living alone too)

Was she offended by my last statement?

Or does she think she isn't really attractive to me because. I once told her she's pretty but needs to add some weight to her skinny stature.
Re: Why do you think she changed? by daewoorazer(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
You see son,

Whatever a woman’s opinion is doesn’t matter outside of marriage.

If she deems to change towards you, so be it.
If she deems it right to continue the sweetness, all fine.

As you become a man, you’d realize NO lady is worth fighting for.

To actually fight for a woman is LETTING HER GO!

10 Likes

Re: Why do you think she changed? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Who will help Op to fill his questionnaire now?

Ibeere yii o wa po bi?

1 Like

Re: Why do you think she changed? by Ishilove: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
You are a time waster and she has borrowed herself brain.
Re: Why do you think she changed? by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ishilove:
But we just started dating.
Re: Why do you think she changed? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Run away from that babe and focus on ur future.

Marriage is the only thing on her head, n I'm sure u are not ready for that. She's desperate, if care is not taken she's gonna trap u.

2 Likes

Re: Why do you think she changed? by DaddyRochie1642: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Oga I Know That You Are Asking This Question Because She Has Stopped Asking You If You Slept Well and She Stopped Telling You How Handsome You Are grin grin
Re: Why do you think she changed? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
how can u attack a girl"s physical appearance that u claim u dating.thats where u made the biggest fukup.if u attracted to thick girls u should have left her alone instead of telling her she has to add some weight.u have really attacked and thrown her self esteem to the floor and thats the reason she is distant.just forget about her and get another girl and a girl to ur specification.

1 Like

Re: Why do you think she changed? by Ayoifedolapo(f): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
I think she changed towards u due to the response u have her during your last discussion. She actually wanted or dreaming of something of such soon that's why she's telling u about her friend's marriage plans but the response u gave her made her think u have no plans with her or u guys are just kidding around. U could have played along and asked the question in a more polite manner. You can probably call her over for a one on one discussion where u will make her know your true intentions but u guys need to take it slow and plan it so well in a way she would never regret. In a beginning of any relationship, ladies have difficulty in finding out their new bf true intentions so they get to find out through their words and statements and they act or judge them based on that. So you need to find out why she change and proffer solution asap

2 Likes

Re: Why do you think she changed? by BigDick70inch(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Op u funny Oo..
Even babe..wey I still dey chyke sef I don dey call wife/mummy..

Anythin marriage dey freak guys wella..
Re: Why do you think she changed? by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ishilove:
so I should rush and propose to her after few weeks of dating?
Re: Why do you think she changed? by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
daewoorazer:
You see son,

Whatever a woman’s opinion is doesn’t matter outside of marriage.

If she deems to change towards you, so be it.
If she deems it right to continue the sweetness, all fine.

As you become a man, you’d realize NO lady is worth fighting for.

To actually fight for a woman is LETTING HER GO!
Thank you sir. I moved on with my life and she's now trying to come back.
Re: Why do you think she changed? by Ishilove: 6:04am On Jun 28, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
so I should rush and propose to her after few weeks of dating?
Her long term plan doesn't align with yours. She wants marriage in the shortest possible time but you are more laid-back about it so she decided to go with someone whose plans aligns with hers.
Re: Why do you think she changed? by daewoorazer(m): 6:41am On Jun 28, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
Thank you sir. I moved on with my life and she's now trying to come back.

You’re welcome, I’m always here if you need any advice in this respect. Have a good one!

(1) (Reply)

Government Official Caught Performing Sexual Acts With His Secretary On Zoom / Lira Galore Goes Completely Naked To Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+photo) / My Fiancee Has Been Having Intercourse With Men But She Claims She Was Abused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.