Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,435 members, 7,801,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

How Can My Child Do Better Academically, Especially In Maths??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can My Child Do Better Academically, Especially In Maths??? (448 Views)

1st Class in Maths: Maniru Ibrahim Gets N9.2bn Scholarship For PhD In Ireland / Girls Are More Smarter Than Boys: The Do Better Academically. / 12-Year-Old Chika Ofili Awarded In UK For His New Discovery In Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can My Child Do Better Academically, Especially In Maths??? by Ronzy1990(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tips 1and 2 dropped.

[b][/b]Tip 3 loading (70%...)

follow us, like us, comment and share!

@mathsmadeeasytutors

3 Likes

Re: How Can My Child Do Better Academically, Especially In Maths??? by HITsquad: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
with hard work and good effort people can do better in every other subjects but math? Math is not for everybody... There is no shame in that. Some minds are exclusively designed for math!

1 Like

Re: How Can My Child Do Better Academically, Especially In Maths??? by DaddyRochie1642: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Give Him More Biscuits and Hollandia Juice grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can My Child Do Better Academically, Especially In Maths??? by Imiete(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Give am more indomie and four eggs

Before 1week your pikin go turn Albert einstein

1 Like

Re: How Can My Child Do Better Academically, Especially In Maths??? by Ronzy1990(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
I won't say I totally agree with you sir. Everybody's brain can do maths. It just depends on how it was presented at the early stages of life.
HITsquad:
with hard work and good effort people can do better in every other subjects but math? Math is not for everybody... There is no shame in that. Some minds are exclusively designed for math!
Thanks bro. You just gave me an insight for my next tip

1 Like

Re: How Can My Child Do Better Academically, Especially In Maths??? by jpawjpaw(m): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Great question.
As a mother, your words carry power.
This is what my mum used to tell me when I was struggling in maths, and that really helped me; and today I'm currently studying Industrial mathematics in one of the Nigerian universities.
My mum: "I want you to be a great mathematician, and blieve in yourself you can do it; I will sponsor you to any university u like.
And one day, I will like to see you among the world's great Mathematicians."

So u see those words, they are always in my mind. When I was struggling with maths, I worked harder to see I understood every topic. My mum used to go to work, after she's left, I would take my bath, take my breakfast and start practicing maths with my comprehensive mathematics textbook and one Futher maths textbook like that. I developed much interest in maths just to satisfy my mum. Maths and Physics became my favourite and best subjects. All these things I'm telling you, it was after my secondary school; I graduated from Secondary School as an average student in maths, I hated maths back then in Secondary School, but my mum later changed my mindset. And today my lowest grade in mathematics courses is B, I'm currently doing well in maths, thanks to my mum.
As a mother/father, you can change your son's mindset, just encourage him, tell him he can do it. Hire a personal maths tutor for him or get him a good tutorial center, and make sure you support him whenever he needs textbooks.

#ParentsSupportsMatter.

3 Likes

Re: How Can My Child Do Better Academically, Especially In Maths??? by Ronzy1990(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thanks Boss
jpawjpaw:
Great question.
As a mother, your words carry power.
This is what my mum used to tell me when I was struggling in maths, and that really helped me; and today I'm currently studying Industrial mathematics in one of the Nigerian universities.
My mum: "I want you to be a great mathematician, and blieve in yourself you can do it; I will sponsor you to any university u like.
And one day, I will like to see you among the world's great Mathematicians."

So u see those words, they are always in my mind. When I was struggling with maths, I worked harder to see I understood every topic. My mum used to go to work, after she's left, I would take my bath, take my breakfast and start practicing maths with my comprehensive textbook. I developed much interest in maths just to satisfy my mum. Maths and Physics became my favourite and best subjects, all these things I'm telling you, it was after my secondary school; I graduated from Secondary School as an average student in maths, I hated maths back then in Secondary School, but my mum later changed my mindset. Today my lowest grade in mathematics courses is B, I'm currently doing well in maths, thanks to my mum.
As a mother/father, you can change your son's mindset, just encourage him, tell him he can do it. Hire a personal maths tutor for him or get him a good tutorial center, and make sure you support him whenever he needs textbooks.

#ParentsSupportsMatter.

Re: How Can My Child Do Better Academically, Especially In Maths??? by Mastakija(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
He needs brain reseting software (egba awon cele ati cherubum) to b installed into his mentalocondomy...
after dat
u just relax and let him do wonders

annnd
you're welcome

1 Like

Re: How Can My Child Do Better Academically, Especially In Maths??? by HITsquad: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ronzy1990:
I won't say I totally agree with you sir. Everybody's brain can do maths. It just depends on how it was presented at the early stages of life. Thanks bro. You just gave me an insight for my next tip
Ok let's agree to disagree...

1 Like

Re: How Can My Child Do Better Academically, Especially In Maths??? by Karlifate: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Know & understand the child's temperament.

The way a Melancholy child will read & assimilate, is different from that of a Sanguine child.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lesson Notes For Teachers / Almost 2020 Waec Civic Education Questions And Answers(civic Education Expo)expo / Civic Education Civic Education Questions And Answers 2020 Waec [expo]{runs}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.