Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Saddest Pictures On The Internet - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Saddest Pictures On The Internet (28384 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet / The Saddest Truth About Smart People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by donjazet(m): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Rwanda Massacre - A group of Hutus began slaughtering the Tutsis in the African country of Rwanda. The genocide left 800,000 dead. This photo shows the bloody feet of children attempting to escape slaughter by climbing the walls. (1994)
I honestly would have climbed every motherfucker trying to be the last to be killed
Great wall masterpiece though
♥️

TheSourcerer:
Public execution of Polish men on Bloody Sunday - Bydgoszcz, (1939)
Is that nigga crying ? It's your last moment man up and eat up the fvcking bullets SMH !!
That other guy gets it! Arnold scwahnigga shit right there .

TheSourcerer:
An Indian mother grieving the loss of her children who passed away by starvation during the Bengal Famine. - (India and Bangladesh).
On the bright side less mouths to feed though

shocked shocked
I have been a follower of your threads and listened to your defenses when you've been called out for your sadism and melancholic mindset, but this is a new low.

That you cannot see how heartless and unemphatic you are towards human suffering is pitiful.

People around you need to be careful. You are showing potentials of a psychopath who derives pleasure from human suffering.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Abbeylincson(m): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
This is the picture of a 2 year-old boy Sujith Wilson, who fell into the borewell and stuck at the depth of 82 feet on October 2019 trichy district

The cries of this curious lad while he was consious and the way his mother, who was helpless there tried to console him by screaming “don't cry, we'll get you back dear” lol you know he is doomed .

Initially he was stuck at just 5 feet depth.Later on while the rescue operation he was slid further and reached 82 feet below the surface. All the efforts made by the rescuers were failed and rescue operation is still on. Hardrock structure of that area increased the difficulty of the task.

We really cannot tell if he made it out or not , but I pretty much doubt it
the boy died after 80 hours failed rescue operation due to rain.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Sujith_Wilson

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
LadyTerrorist:
that day shall forever live in our hearts.
do u think the United states have revenged it to their satisfaction?
just look at this head dive lol do you think the U S has gotten over that .....?

Great nose dive though, Face first! Then good human goo smiley

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sunset on Mars guys ,
.God does not exist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Abbeylincson:

the boy died after 80 hours failed rescue operation due to rain.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Sujith_Wilson
oh he died I'll modify that thank you cheesy
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by bukatyne(f): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Religious folks should like this
In 2006, Israeli authorities ordered the evacuation of illegal outposts, such as Amona. Oded Balilty, an Israeli photographer for the Associated Press, was present when the evacuation degenerated into violent and unprecedented clashes between settlers and police officers. The picture shows a brave woman rebelling against authorities. Ynet Nili is the 16-year-old Jewish settler from the above picture. According to Ynet, “a picture like this one is a mark of disgrace for the state of Israel and is nothing to be proud of. The picture looks like it represents a work of art, but that isn’t what went on there. What happened in Amona was totally different.” Nili claims the police beat her up very harshly. “You see me in the photograph, one against many, but that is only an illusion – behind the many stands one man – (Prime Minister Ehud) Olmert, but behind me stand the Lord and the people of Israel.” Ha!

Modified * She was later pushed out of the way , but somehow managed to ease the riot , she was beaten as flour about to be baked
Photographer: Oded Balilty.

Such courage and bravery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Five-year-vintage gypsy boy on New Year’s Eve 2006 within the gypsy community of St. Jacques, Perpignan, Southern France. It is pretty commonplace in St. Jacques for little boys to smoke
That's a great lighter

1 Like

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
. The Graves of a Catholic woman and her Protestant husband, Holland, 1888
Smfh

2 Likes

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by efembaba(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
ABCthingx:
You seem excited about all this deaths. Which is disturbing.
.. Exactly. I was going to say something like that. Is he a Psychopath of some sort?

7 Likes

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Demonstration of condom usage at a public market in Jayapura, capital of Papua, 2009

Look at the glear from that nigga full of enthusiasm to try new tricks

2 Likes

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Qu3sT(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Benito Mussolini after he was executed.
His body was taken to Milan and left in a suburban square, the Piazzale Loreto, for a large angry crowd to insult and physically abuse. He was then hung upside down from a metal girder above a service station on the square where his body was beaten, shot at, and hit with hammers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Disturbing pictures
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
efembaba:
.. Exactly. I was going to say something like that. Is he a Psychopath of some sort?

This young boy had a very good reason for his shocked expression. He was born deaf, and he needed a hearing aid inserted into his ear. This picture was taken at the exact moment that the device was turned on and he could hear for the first time. That expression right there sir is rare and pure

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Sunset on Mars guys ,
.God does not exist
You don't mean it?

3 Likes

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Qu3sT:
Benito Mussolini after he was beaten to death
omg he was this pelted hahahaha I read it didn't know they did the job so thorough lol
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
This famous photograph was snapped during a very tense time in China. The civilian in front of the tanks became known as “Tank Man,” and he became the courageous symbol of the Tiananmen Square Massacre that occurred in 1989.

2 Likes

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by bukatyne(f): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sobering thread cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by mhiztaNexy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nice one gee! Thumbs up.
Please continue, I'm following.
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by BlockchainWATv(f): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
ABCthingx:
You seem excited about all this deaths. Which is disturbing.

You noticed too.

2 Likes

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by youngking22(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Five-year-vintage gypsy boy on New Year’s Eve 2006 within the gypsy community of St. Jacques, Perpignan, Southern France. It is pretty commonplace in St. Jacques for little boys to smoke
That's a great lighter
Peaky blinders comes too mind.

1 Like

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
During World War II, the Nazi regime incited all sorts of emotion when it stormed into neighboring European countries. This man broke down into somber tears as he watched Nazi troops march into Paris, France

I can imagine their fear , hearing Hitler Hiltler all day on Radio , look at the gasp from that woman though , then you know you're seriously pucked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Qu3sT(m): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
This famous photograph was snapped during a very tense time in China. The civilian in front of the tanks became known as “Tank Man,” and he became the courageous symbol of the Tiananmen Square Massacre that occurred in 1989.
after climbing the tanks to prevent their movement he was arrested and probably executed later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by Savagethe21st(m): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
why would I not ? It has all the warmth and comfort I need ,.
I'm a fan..pls always tag me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Savagethe21st:
I'm a fan..pls always tag me
definitely will Gore lover!!!
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by efembaba(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:

This young boy had a very good reason for his shocked expression. He was born deaf, and he needed a hearing aid inserted into his ear. This picture was taken at the exact moment that the device was turned on and he could hear for the first time. That expression right there sir is rare and pure
good but that doesn't explain why u seem to be all excited, even happy, about some of the horrific events that happened which u posted hence, the wonder.. Anyways it's a good job u did compiling those details

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
BlockchainWATv:

You noticed too.
I don't see a reason I shouldn't cheesy
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Son salutes dead father , yeah Kennedy!

7 Likes

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
efembaba:
good but that doesn't explain why u seem to be all excited, even happy, about some of the horrific events that happened which u posted hence, the wonder.. Anyways it's a good job u did compiling those details
it's funny how you feel exactly the way I feel , maybe we are alike? Much more than you think any other person just loving this thread ...
Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is an amazing example of a before-and-after family photo of three sisters who were clearly very close with each other. It’s sad to know that one of the sisters passed away before the photo on the right was taken, but they memorialized her beautifully.

This is Sad , well it's the ugly one gone , good deal death!

3 Likes

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by oruhobinna(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please y'all should visit my page

1 Like

Re: Saddest Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
This photo shows an Indian boy desperately clinging to a power line after a devastating flood struck the area where he lived. Though it’s a haunting image—and his fate is unknown—it acts as a testament to the strength and will of a human being who is determined to stay alive.
I doubt he'll make it but then again life can be stubborn

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? / The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet / Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.