Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord (24807 Views)

Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord / 30 Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2020 By Iamsynord / A Review Of Davido's "A Better Time" Album By Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by sylve11: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Dextre:

You be small pikin,nor be ur fault

You suppose know na. Him mates gave him "likes". undecided cool
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by Rolly22(m): 8:29am On Jun 27, 2020
Nephilim:
Lolz... 17 songs, 47 minutes hahaha! This is hilarious.
Average of 2:30min per song,
Was he only doing intro for all the songs lmfao grin

You're very observant, I noticed same thing.

1 Like

Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by Nealson(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2020
I just love that track TEMPT TO STEAL � wink
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by BLESSICA: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2020
WE WAN COMOT.
My best track......kudos KIZZ.
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by mosefin19(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
ADUKKY:
Spot on. This guy has put in a lot of work plus he is doing way better than most their faves. Abeg Kizz Daniel is doing well jare.

Don’t mind them the guy is d real definition of no bad song truly.... all this album song bam... listen to good lyrics and enjoy... not gragra

1 Like

Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by Ezlynn: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dope jamz by kizz Daniel, every track was a hit.

Talking about hits, are you a student, stay at home mom, trader, businessman or entrepreneur? Do you Know you can manage your account on the go, and carry out transactions at your convenience with GTBank Mobile Wallet!

Simply dial the USSD code on your mobile phone *737# to get started, and if you don't have an account, you can open a fully functional account with no BVN required by dialling *737*0# on your mobile phone.

Don't be left out of the benefits of banking with GTBank.
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by rapid101(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
light099:
Crap.

My Indian boy, Rema is doing well, same as Fireboy.
My son Rema with his nasal voice gives me those feel of foreign vibes similar to Youngthug, while Fireboy does good music with his sweet voice adding all the adlibs and vocal-fry. What more can I ask for.

All these stale froggs should be gone already.
dat ur opinion
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by opebiboy: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2020
light099:
Crap.

My Indian boy, Rema is doing well, same as Fireboy.
My son Rema with his nasal voice gives me those feel of foreign vibes similar to Youngthug, while Fireboy does good music with his sweet voice adding all the adlibs and vocal-fry. What more can I ask for.

All these stale froggs should be gone already.
mumu opinion. Rema is a noisemaker and fireboy is a gay
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by opebiboy: 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Best album of the year
Re: 'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord by opebiboy: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
Album of the year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Mixtape: Dj Spirit - Hip Hop Mix. (imole Mushin) / Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi / Mode9 Cries Out On Neglect Of His ‘type Of Rap’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.