Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator (89584 Views)

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine / Dino Melaye And His Daughter Cried At The Burial Of His Mum.(photos) / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Cmanforall: 1:19am On Jun 27, 2020
yinkus6750:
Birds of the same feather.
What's the difference between politicians and Yahoo boys?
They defraud the masses with fake electioneering campaigns, and loot to enrich themselves.
Some politicians are into it or retired to join politics. #fact
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 27, 2020
Olalan:
Really how some people associated with him seems amusing.....cause even a dummy in nigeria knows he wasn't earning legitimately to fund his luxurious lifestyle
Taking pictures with someone doesn't mean associate, that's if, it is the area you are looking at. Trump took photos with the president of Brazil or so along with one of the Brazilian or Mexican envoys or so who was caught for drugs dealings, does it mean trump is a drug dealer? because no personal relationship was involved, people do take photos with self acclaimed business men, celebrities etc just for photos. Nothing more.
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Goodman247: 1:44am On Jun 27, 2020
Nigeria they love to mock one another,both of them are scammers one legit, the other illegal
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by bluefilm: 2:19am On Jun 27, 2020
This picture is certainly worth much more than a thousand words...

The diss is just beyond subtle.

And Maazi Dino knows it.
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nuel19: 5:05am On Jun 27, 2020
One4me:

That brainless dunderhead has been on every thread on Nairaland, moaning about the post of that @Righteous89, you will think the person bleeped the bitch on credit. grin grin
I have never seen a brainless stalker like that, just spewing rubbish all over the place. Seriously Negative I.Q
I am certain she has mental difficulties and the prayer of that @Righteous89 is excerbating her madness. grin undecided

Seriously man........that girl needs help.
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by OlaPhils(m): 5:19am On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:
grin

Politics in Nigeria tire person

APC should Tagg Interpol, FBI, and Dubai Police , let them play PDP's game

APC supporters twitter group Na clown and bully.

what if FBI mistakenly sees this pics and pick Dino up how will he explain his luxury cars and lavish lifestyle on less than 1 million legitimate salary
That mean shared picture with Buhari automatically becomes gbokoharam?

James Ibori and Deprieye Alamieghasaha couldn't recover from FBI/Interpol attack ,. Dino go just die

Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by marv1: 6:43am On Jun 27, 2020
Yahoo yahoo senator
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2020
stayclearofme:

How is your comment related to the post? Out of point!
Your brain must be paining u,if you can not see how my comment is related to the post.

What moral right does APC has to mock senator dino for taking pics with a known scammer hush,is APC itself not a scam party.A party that deceived millions of Nigerians with fake promises just to get power and wealth.A party with lots of fraudulent members occupying key positions.
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:
grin

Politics in Nigeria tire person

APC should Tagg Interpol, FBI, and Dubai Police , let them play PDP's game

APC supporters twitter group Na clown and bully.

what if FBI mistakenly sees this pics and pick Dino up how will he explain his luxury cars and lavish lifestyle on less than 1 million legitimate salary

James Ibori and Deprieye Alamieghasaha couldn't recover from FBI/Interpol attack ,. Dino go just die

He will still form sickness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Ayobami7(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by OtunbaJ: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2020
This APC govt is the worse thing that has ever happen to this nation
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by lakeside79937: 9:42am On Jun 27, 2020
Dino should be investigated we will see
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by canDy4eva(f): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2020
Zoie:

Of the fact that people like yourself don't read before commenting. Do better.

You may fight to ban him on nairaland but trust me his SOUL is safe in heaven where it belongs.

Accept Christ while it is still day for the night cometh!
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2020
canDy4eva:

You may fight to ban him on nairaland but trust me his SOUL is safe in heaven where it belongs.

Accept Christ while it is still day for the night cometh!

Fvck off
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by LegendAnselm: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2020
biz1998:
lameWe buy airtime of all networks upto 5 million.We have an online presence with over 5342 positive feedback and testimonies. if you can supply us contact 090.96300.200.. Please if you are not in the business already don't call. Scammers stay off. You won't succeed. Serious people only.
bro do u buy mtn better talk bonus, i av up to 35k?
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by stayclearofme: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2020
Weedsmoker:

Your brain must be paining u,if you can not see how my comment is related to the post.

What moral right does APC has to mock senator dino for taking pics with a known scammer hush,is APC itself not a scam party.A party that deceived millions of Nigerians with fake promises just to get power and wealth.A party with lots of fraudulent members occupying key positions.

You that doesn't have pain in your brain! You must be a very daft person...The Childish Dino you are defending was part of a APC...he only left when has issues so what makes him different? And tell me any political party in Nigeria that doesn't give fake promise....olodo!
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2020
stayclearofme:

You that doesn't have pain in your brain! You must be a very daft person...The Childish Dino you are defending was part of a APC...he only left when has issues so what makes him different? And tell me any political party in Nigeria that doesn't give fake promise....olodo!
I won't stoop so low dragging myself into the mud with a lunatic like u,my comment got more than 300 likes,that's to tell u alot of people saw the sense in what I wrote but I won't be surprised if a red bororo cow like u doesn't see any sense in it.

Next time you get into my mentions learn to use brain.This will be my last reply to u.
Animal. grin
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by stayclearofme: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Weedsmoker:

I won't stoop so low dragging myself into the mud with a lunatic like u,my comment got more than 300 likes,that's to tell u alot of people saw the sense in what I wrote but I won't be surprised if a red bororo cow like u doesn't see any sense in it.

Next time you get into my mentions learn to use brain.This will be my last reply to u.
Animal. grin
Lol... cheesy cheesy....look at mofo! Do you think I have time for a weed smoker like you? Your moniker says it all. Your fellow weed smoker are the ones giving you likes... brainless mofo! Go and use your stupid likes to collect cash from the bank. Dumb ass!
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by pfadom: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Like Hushpuppi, like Dino.

It is a matter of time ...
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by katordidi(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
neurowale001:
#1.4m only
TOKUNBO mazda RX-8 SPORT car in FANTASTIC working condition with:
good 4PLUG engine,
FOUR (4) doors,
CUSTOM PAPER,
rugged manual gear,
classy alloy wheels,
Fantastic entertainment system with DVD PLAYER,
clean interior, exterior and lots more.
Located in IBADAN
Is this the model with a rotor engine? You should include it in your specs if it is. Very important
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by sammychimex(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
LastProphet:

God bless you

Bless you too
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Simplyparis(f): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
GreenDestiny2:
PDP and fraud
taar
Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by Tolani045(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2020
Real Men know how to removed their from dirtynest talk

Re: Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator by mrnelsono(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
U go fear fear, leaving relevant matters to discuss irrelevant matter, typical APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' / Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) / Profile Of 'VIP' Inmates In Kuje Prison Before Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.