Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 (13071 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2- 1) On 25th June 2020 / Leicester City Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 28th June 2020 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal - (3 - 0) On 17th June 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

That's just it bro, in all ramification Pogba is better than KDB, that's just the fact

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by Temysteve(m): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

How will you compare Almighty Pogba with a penalty taker? Pogba sabi everything pass this niggar abeg.

GGMU
almighty pogba??
abi you're drinking bush ni?
If both of dem dey man u, who do you think ur soja go start?? abeg no compare both of dem, u fit dey compare pogba to Bernardo Silva but not KDB, dem no be mate @ll
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by phr0nesis(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
hustla:

grin grin

Man Utd will lift the trophy

Take this prediction too
Lol
I hope so
I'm a man u fan

1 Like

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
Temysteve:
almighty pogba??
abi you're drinking bush ni?
If both of dem dey man u, who do you think ur soja go start?? abeg no compare both of dem, u fit dey compare pogba to Bernardo Silva but not KDB, dem no be mate @ll
Alaye pas me ur weed grin, you no know wetin you dey talk, Pogba dey always collect midfield for KDB hand during Manchester clashes. Even Pep won but my guy e no gree go. E easy to score two goals on top pep head

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by joeking2222: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
I know say na only man u fans fit dey compare Pogba with KDB.......even Lukaku wey no good, na so man u fans still compare wit Aguero. So, am not surprise, na una way!!! Very soon, una go still say soldjer good pass Guadiola

4 Likes

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by snowball11(m): 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
oluwatosink:
Semis ..Man u vs Chelsea and Arsenal vs Man city .

Final . Man u vs Arsenal

Winner of the Fa cup trophy . Man united

I believe na you wan play the semis abi? Yhen, yhen, yhen,..........! undecided
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by drezy1: 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
(1): 7 DAYS: VIRTUAL TRAINING ON WEBSITE DESIGN (4th Batch)
• Commencement Date: 6th -12th July,2020..
• Training Method: WhatsApp and Anydesk..
• Requirements: WhatsApp and System.

(2): DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN BE MAKING ATLEAST ₦21,000 WEEKLY WITH YOUR PHONE AND FROM HOME LEGITIMATELY.
Check my Signature for more details
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by LordOfTheWeed: 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:
And someone will still say Pogba is better dan KDB...E be things shagrin
If na joke, abeg stop am!!!
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by simeotexy: 4:50am On Jun 29, 2020
Ximenez:
You can go and check their stats yourself.
see y'all comparing a central midfielder with attacking midfielder,, btw the two who is supposed to have assist more,,by the way I enjoy watching Pogba compared to debryune cos Pogba is more fun to watch and the guy doesn't stuggle with football,,,okay wat of Neymar and dihno that Neymar has more assist and goals than dihno does that make make Neymar beta than ronaldihno,,,u have to consider the position they play first,, Neymar is a winger ,,dihno was a midfielder..Pogba walk is to feed attacking midfield pass ,,then debryune work is to feed strikers pass then who supposed to have more assist
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by Alabaarowolo: 6:32am On Jun 29, 2020
Liverpool face ban after winning Premier league title
Newly crowned Premier League champions Liverpool face being banned from playing their remaining home games at Anfield unless fans stop partying on the streets.
Liverpool joined Merseyside Police, the City Council and Mayor Joe Anderson in condemning some of their own supporters for “wholly unacceptable” behaviour, which “risked public safety” as thousands swarmed into the city centre to celebrate the end of their 30-year wait for a league title, despite repeated warnings over the spread of coronavirus.
https://www.blueprint.ng/liverpool-face-ban-after-winning-premier-league-title/

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by Ximenez(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2020
simeotexy:
see y'all comparing a central midfielder with attacking midfielder,, btw the two who is supposed to have assist more,,by the way I enjoy watching Pogba compared to debryune cos Pogba is more fun to watch and the guy doesn't stuggle with football,,,okay wat of Neymar and dihno that Neymar has more assist and goals than dihno does that make make Neymar beta than ronaldihno,,,u have to consider the position they play first,, Neymar is a winger ,,dihno was a midfielder..Pogba walk is to feed attacking midfield pass ,,then debryune work is to feed strikers pass then who supposed to have more assist

KDB is a Central midfielder.

Being a CM doesn't stop you from having assists. Most times the only thing an AM has more than a CM are goals.
Only a DM might be limited.

Fabregas is also a CM.

Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by pacificom: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2020
dumininu01:
Man utd vs Chelsea cnt wait to see dah game grin
Arsenal should better pray city doesn't qualify because na tears o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Arsenal could have beaten what Newcastle can beat, but now Arsenal is likely to be beaten by what beat Newcastle
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by simeotexy: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Ximenez:

KDB is a Central midfielder.

Being a CM doesn't stop you from having assists. Most times the only thing an AM has more than a CM are goals.
Only a DM might be limited
bros forget me and you knows that debryune ain't central,,his work is upfront just like Bruno Fernandez,Mason mount,their central is gundogan
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by fkrawl12: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2020
pacificom:
Arsenal could have beaten what Newcastle can beat, but now Arsenal is likely to be beaten by what beat Newcastle

Sad truth, now both are less likely to go as far
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by Ximenez(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2020
simeotexy:
bros forget me and you knows that debryune ain't central,,his work is upfront just like Bruno Fernandez,Mason mount,their central is gundogan
Being a CM doesn't mean you have to sit back. A CM is more like a box to box player.

Although KDB is versatile, but his normal role is a CM, when all players at City are fit. Either in a 433 or 4141.

I already told you Fabregas is a CM, Pirlo was a CM too. A CM can take the ball forward and look for the final pass.

The assists you get depends on the type of player you are and the type of team you are playing in.

Gundogan is a CM, but he doesn't get into the first team when everyone is fit.
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by simeotexy: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2020
Ximenez:
Being a CM doesn't mean you have to sit back. A CM is more like a box to box player.

Although KDB is versatile, but his normal role is a CM, when all players at City are fit. Either in a 433 or 4141.

I already told you Fabregas is a CM, Pirlo was a CM too. A CM can take the ball forward and look for the final pass.

The assists you get depends on the type of player you are and the type of team you are playing in.

Gundogan is a CM, but he doesn't get into the first team when everyone is fit.

gundogan doesn't get into first team

you re joking,,is there any beta central than gundogan in city

even debryune looses possession sometimes but that guy gundogan is d heart of city,,he makes the circulation easy,,d guy plays like iniesta

very hard b4 he losses possession..d only thing is that he cannot score nor assist but for guiordiolar style of play gundogan is a beast
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by Ximenez(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2020
simeotexy:

gundogan doesn't get into first team

you re joking,,is there any beta central than gundogan in city

even debryune looses possession sometimes but that guy gundogan is d heart of city,,he makes the circulation easy,,d guy plays like iniesta

very hard b4 he losses possession..d only thing is that he cannot score nor assist but for guiordiolar style of play gundogan is a beast

If Gundogan wants to play, that means one of Silva, Fernadinho, KDB must drop to the bench. That doesn't happen unless pep wants to do some rotations. Gundogan has seen more playing time this season cos of laporte injury and Fernadinho playing as a CB coupled with Rodri lack of consistency.

Ederson, Mendy, Walker, Laporte, Otamendi, Fernadinho, Dsilva, KDB, sterling, Mahrez or Bsilva and Aguero. I believe that's city 11.
Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester City: FA Cup - (0 - 2) On 28th June 2020 by simeotexy: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ximenez:

If Gundogan wants to play, that means one of Silva, Fernadinho, KDB must drop to the bench. That doesn't happen unless pep wants to do some rotations. Gundogan has seen more playing time this season cos of laporte injury and Fernadinho playing as a CB coupled with Rodri lack of consistency.

Ederson, Mendy, Walker, Laporte, Otamendi, Fernadinho, Dsilva, KDB, sterling, Mahrez or Bsilva and Aguero. I believe that's city 11.
. that was then but bernado is out of form and isit not that gundogan that likes scoring man u throughout last season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Brighton (3 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 / Euro 2012: Teams, Venues, Fixtures / Liverpool Vs Everton (1 - 0) On 27th September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.