Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

How To Solve The Problem Of Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Solve The Problem Of Masturbation (376 Views)

The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today / The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Solve The Problem Of Masturbation by supercase1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Many people around the world are battling with the issue of been unable to break free from Masturbation.its a serious issue that has affected so many people.i have figured out the best way to handle this issue and solve the decade long issue called mastubation.
STEP
1.Go to the market and purchase 12 aboniki balm
2.mix it with grounded pepper
3.put it close to your bed side or always close by when you are alone
4.when you feel the urge,rub it on your hands and smile while inhaling it.
5.you can rub it on your eyes(optional) for ultimate and best results
Re: How To Solve The Problem Of Masturbation by Imiete(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lol
U wan kill person abi with dis ur advice
Re: How To Solve The Problem Of Masturbation by Baloranking(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
What men do instead of masturbating grin grin

Re: How To Solve The Problem Of Masturbation by tesmony(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
dude are u shitting me... Anyway this one na solution walahi

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love / (video)this Girl Said She Missed A Hardcore S**x During The Convid 19 Pandemic / REVALED! How This Kenyan Couple Was Conned By Wedding Planner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.