Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). (2460 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / Help! Yellow Spots On My Chest And Neck Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Temmoraa542: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hello nairalanders,i just opened this account because am a popular nairalander here

See I need you people's help, don't ask me to ask Google because I have I wish I can share my search history and don't ask me to go to a pharmacy I have been there too.

For almost three (3) months I have been having this I refuse to die pimples on my chest, It is not itchy and doesn't even pain me, it's just ugly.

It is very tiring, I don buy products, use antibiotics that was prescribed at the end of the day as I see progress I see regression.

I have stopped using any product on my skin, I use familia body cream and olay bathing soap(which are very good products that I have been using before the pimples appeared)

I just take my bath and towel my body(as someone adviced, my mum actually).

Please I need to know how to rid this because it's very embarrassing to me, I always have to cover that place up. Unto fine babe na I gatz look fresh and that is not fresh.

Thank you in anticipation.

NB: The advise you give I will try please better advise

Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by TransflectTP(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Health personnel in the house, over to you.
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Juliusmomoh: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ur cream brought all this #case close
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by kozmokaz(m): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Take another picture... but this time , take it a bit lower
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by SenorFax(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Put metholated dusting powder, you will be fine within 24hours

That's all
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Xristars(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
I once had that same pimple on my chest it was due to cream reaction when I used funbact A. I later used danmatol it left.

But note, danmatol is pepperish oo and smells one kind.

I also have an oily skin. Though I no get too much pimple for chest but my hand and back own eh!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Pious101: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
It's ur cream...get nizoral tablet...Should clear it off in no time
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Hezzyluv: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
I fink it's from your cream. it contains higher percent of vitamin E. have it changed, u'll b fine.
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Imiete(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Na waterleave dey grow for ur chest
No disturb am

1 Like

Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by ZiriMane(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is as a reaction to the cream or soap you used earlier. Try applying dusting Powder to the affected areas during the day and Damatol at night for optimum result.
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by DEXTROVERT: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Its Acne Vulgaris.
It's not only found on face but
Also Back and chest.
Aka Pimples
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Everrest9(m): 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
If it's pimples, it deal with age and time... Just leave it and focus on another thing. Besides that buy cacatin powder and rub it every time. You will thank God with the result.
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Blackpearlous(f): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Could be hormonal changes too.
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Temmoraa542: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Ur cream brought all this
#case close
Really? But have been using the cream for long
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Temmoraa542: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Everrest9:
If it's pimples, it deal with age and time... Just leave it and focus on another thing. Besides that buy cacatin powder and rub it every time. You will thank God with the result.
Are you sure it would work because it looks kind of substandard
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Temmoraa542: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
Its Acne Vulgaris.
It's not only found on face but
Also Back and chest.
Aka Pimples
How can I treat it
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Juliusmomoh: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
Temmoraa542:
Really? But have been using the cream for long
Yes na , Do u read the effect before using it ?
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by izibili44: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin. You mad ni(
kozmokaz:
Take another picture... but this time , take it a bit lower

1 Like

Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by kozmokaz(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
cheesy
izibili44:
grin grin grin grin. You mad ni(

I know you too wanna see it

1 Like

Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Blackpearlous(f): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
kozmokaz:
cheesy

I know you too wanna see it
Smh for both of you
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by DEXTROVERT: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Temmoraa542:

How can I treat it

There are several treatment options depending on a lot of factors.
You can start with
Benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin topical gel.
Its a gel that contains both drugs , apply on the surfaces..

1 Like

Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Temmoraa542: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
DEXTROVERT:

There are several treatment options depending on a lot of factors.
You can start with
Benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin topical gel.
Its a gel that contains both drugs , apply on the surfaces..
I just hope the drugs won't cause more trouble Sha if it doesn't go with my skin
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by AscentSolutions: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Temmoraa542:

I just hope the drugs won't cause more trouble Sha if it doesn't go with my skin

Why not stop your cream and use something more regular for now like baby oil . You seem to be reacting to something.
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 12:33am On Jun 27, 2020
There is nothing wrong with your chest sweetheart, atleast from what am seeing and it does'nt look ugly to me. No go buy chemical with sharp razor blade com sampaper your chest oohhhh...
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Everrest9(m): 12:36am On Jun 27, 2020
Temmoraa542:

Are you sure it would work because it looks kind of substandard
it will work seriously, I use it every time. My friend don't use any cream that will bleach or irritate your skin again. Your skin is reacting.
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by HealthRestore: 1:12am On Jun 27, 2020
You can get it wipe off with Norland Herbal Toothpaste, not expensive but effective and powerful.
Try it and you will come and share your wonderful testimony with me

It cost only 2,500 Naira

Contact me on 08062447725

Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by dapsoneh: 1:42am On Jun 27, 2020
What you have is acne vulgaris
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by DEXTROVERT: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2020
Temmoraa542:

It won't
That's a normal regimen for treatment
Except you have some drug reaction in the past.
Even if these are not common drugs that causes reaction.
The problem is getting none conterfeit drugs, especially in our country where a lot of drugs in circulation are counterfeit.
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Temmoraa542: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2020
AscentSolutions:

Why not stop your cream and use something more regular for now like baby oil . You seem to be reacting to something.

I have stopped everything
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Temmoraa542: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2020
DEXTROVERT:

It won't
That's a normal regimen for treatment
Except you have some drug reaction in the past.
Even if these are not common drugs that causes reaction.
The problem is getting none conterfeit drugs, especially in our country where a lot of drugs in circulation are counterfeit.

Lol thanks
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Temmoraa542: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2020
dapsoneh:
What you have is acne vulgaris

Hmmm thought that's severe for the though
Re: Please Help what is this on my chest(pics). by Temmoraa542: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2020
HealthRestore:
You can get it wipe off with Norland Herbal Toothpaste, not expensive but effective and powerful.
Try it and you will come and share your wonderful testimony with me

It cost only 2,500 Naira

Contact me on 08062447725

I can't walk to a store to get it? It's expensive oo. I have spent money on the chest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman 26, Left With Gaping Wounds After Brazilian Butt Lift Goes Horribly Wrong / I Sneeze After Bathing! / Beware! Akube And Bend-down-select UNDERWEAR Can Give You Syphilis, Other Stds!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.