Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC (48252 Views)

G5 Governors Set To Endorse Peter Obi In London / South-South Governors Set To Float Regional Security outfit / EFCC Narrows N10bn Fraud Probe To 10 PDP Items’ Spending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by edibobo: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
If a reputable governor in APC said I will believe but from the mouth of shameless tout. Who among the PDP governors want to associate with crisis rocking wizard brooms ? He is trying to hide his face from shame.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by IMO01: 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Please send me a DM. I'm interested in the umuguma one

I said okwukwu close to umuguma. The land is okwukwu land they share boundary.

I have sent you dm. You can reach me on Whatsapp: 09065076845
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by Naijaarchive(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
This man head just dey thick dey go.... angry
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by Dangrace01: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
olasco18:

Chai and am here struggling to feed my self.this life sha

Your miracle is on the way
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by olasco18(m): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dangrace01:

Your miracle is on the way
Amen, I pray so
Any way congrat to u boss..more shall come ur way
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by steveekeoma(m): 12:01am On Jun 27, 2020
TransflectTP:
Let's wait and see. Hope it's for the good of the country
have they ever done things in the interest of the country? They're doing for their own interest.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by Breakinglimit: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2020
IMO01:
K

Eziobodo is a community located in owerri west imo state Nigeria. Eziobodo is popular because it's one of the committee hosting the federal University of Technology owerri

We have one plot of land at eziobodo futo road for 4.2 million Naira

We have a plot of land along ihiagwa eziobodo road for 2.2 million Naira.

We have plots of land inside inside eziobodo within the boundary of eziobodo mbirichi going for 200k per plots. NB this is a farmland not yet parcelated

We have land available at okwukwu close to umuguma world bank for 400k per plot

Inbox me your digit.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by bigtt76(f): 12:11am On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by brookz: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2020
Dem go hear am.....

Tatatatatataaaaaaa grin > grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by Monday60655(m): 12:16am On Jun 27, 2020
Yeye Bello wake up from your deep slumber. You said that there was no crisis in APC and at the same time you said Buhari saved the party. So what did Buhari saved the party from?
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by bluefilm: 2:15am On Jun 27, 2020
I don't like the PDP or anything about the PDP at all but this is absolutely Fake news no doubts!
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by Billygee2u: 3:03am On Jun 27, 2020
SLAP44:
I don't think so.

Who will leave a safe and secure party to go to a party where the politicians spend 80% of their time in court?
He's trying to be relevant. He's a pathetic liar who is trying to weaken PDP and the good people of Nigeria with his useless and dumb lies. He has already failed before he thinks of dishing this very disgusting lies. Yeye Belo idiotic hegoat.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by Pennywise(m): 3:05am On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by favour32(m): 3:37am On Jun 27, 2020
Delta State governor is not among them.,.capiche! shocked
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by ofiko123(m): 3:40am On Jun 27, 2020
PDP APC same set of useless people,.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by Agugbadin: 5:09am On Jun 27, 2020
FAT LIES from Bello
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by Jakemedg(m): 5:35am On Jun 27, 2020
MikkieEl:
Finally, Kogi state has landed her own copy of Lie Lai Mohammed.
My brother he is not lying because information just reaching me says the 10 PDP governors who are set to decamp to the APC are one :
Gov.Wike
Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwanyi
Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa
Gov. Diri
Gov. Ikpeazu
Gov. Udom Emmanuel
Gov. Ben Ayade
Gov. Samuel Ortom
Gov. Dave Umahi
Gov. Aminu Tambuwal
This information is from a reliable source from the aso villa .So watch out in the coming weeks

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by Jakemedg(m): 5:40am On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:
cool

Wike , Ugwanyi, Okowa, Matawale, Umahi, Ben ayede
Yes plus Ishaku, Udom and Ikpeazu
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by marv1: 6:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Dangrace01:
What

What we know is that pdp and apc is the same thing

In other news

Details of the car ?

Is it for sale ??
Price and location ?
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by galaxyking1(m): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2020
Where is ur phone number?
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by Tompson88: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2020
Yeye Bello on this one,taking side with his Yeye party.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by Jesusloveyou: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2020
Sysdatek:
Lol
Why do think this is a distraction technique
To sow discord among pdp

cheesy
Last I checked governors have been decamping from apc and not vice versa
one useless governor with forged certificate.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by Frankfcm: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2020
IMO01:
K

Eziobodo is a community located in owerri west imo state Nigeria. Eziobodo is popular because it's one of the committee hosting the federal University of Technology owerri

We have one plot of land at eziobodo futo road for 4.2 million Naira

We have a plot of land along ihiagwa eziobodo road for 2.2 million Naira.

We have plots of land inside inside eziobodo within the boundary of eziobodo mbirichi going for 200k per plots. NB this is a farmland not yet parcelated

We have land available at okwukwu close to umuguma world bank for 400k per plot
The land that is towards Mgbirich, is it close to It's mmiri?
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by kennywinzo: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Thunder fire you all, set of liars and useless people with visionless.
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by IMO01: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2020
Frankfcm:
The land that is towards Mgbirich, is it close to It's mmiri?

Yes

The water separates eziobodo from mbirichi
Re: Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC by MikkieEl: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Jakemedg:
My brother he is not lying because information just reaching me says the 10 PDP governors who are set to decamp to the APC are one :
Gov.Wike
Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwanyi
Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa
Gov. Diri
Gov. Ikpeazu
Gov. Udom Emmanuel
Gov. Ben Ayade
Gov. Samuel Ortom
Gov. Dave Umahi
Gov. Aminu Tambuwal
This information is from a reliable source from the aso villa .So watch out in the coming weeks
It sounds both incredible and ridiculous. But, I can loose a drop of sweat on any of the current crop of politicians. I keep my fingers crossed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tompolo Still Hiding In Delta Creeks / Lady Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gucci Store (Photos) / Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.