Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? (8191 Views)

I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / Another Nigerian Cross Dresser Hassan Who Is A Disciple Of Bobrisky Crawls Out / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Clinghton: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
If the have eyes, does something crawl out of their eyes too.
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Missyford31:

I'd worry more bout the ones on Ur face than Ur partners lol
. Hmmmm seems you want to find peace in me.
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by EzzyCarter: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
� But they be using your face as mattress to fvuck�[/quote]

Lmao...Imagine my bed was someone's face too, at least he lets me do it with my chicks uninterrupted too. Live and let live fvck and let fvck grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lmao...Imagine my bed was someone's face too, at least he lets me do it with my chicks uninterrupted too. Live and let live fvck and let fvck grin

grin grin grin

Here's to that motto cheesy
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by EzzyCarter: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
inspirator1:

Hmmmm seems you want to find peace in me.

I come in peace�
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Cheers cheesy!

grin grin we will toast to all the fvckers grin
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by EzzyCarter: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lol n just imagine there must be more than one or two bugs. The face would be like giant hotel with a whole lotta fvcking going on grin I personally hope mine avoid the lips n just use the cheeks or my forehead to do their bangin' lol
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:

To all the fvckers cheesy. And more... tongue

Lol those constipated lil fvckers.
Imagine every fvck in your life Ur constipated then U die grin
Would that really be enjoyable fvck haha
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by EzzyCarter: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by EzzyCarter: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lool. Those nights when you're sleeping with your lips slightly parted and then the Male fvckers shoots a load in your mouth grin some fvcked up b-job cheesy

Haha they're trespassers and little rapists cheesy
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lool. Talk about fvcking the shiit outta each other...(literally) cheesy

Lmao grin grin wat a way to go
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by EzzyCarter: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Missyford31:

Lmao grin grin wat a way to go

I guess it's a rapturous exit. Lool cheesy
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Missyford31:

I come in peace�
. Then in me will you find peace.
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I guess it's a rapturous exit. Lool cheesy

I suppose it would be I just hope their dead bodies don't stay on my pillow lol.
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by EzzyCarter: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Missyford31:

I suppose it would be I just hope their dead bodies don't stay on my pillow lol.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
inspirator1:

Then in me will you find peace.

Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:

grin n will be thinking about that as I fall asleep soon. I'd near two am here. I'll be wondering wat kinda konji is being delivered upon my cheeks grin
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by EzzyCarter: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Missyford31:

grin n will be thinking about that as I fall asleep soon. I'd near two am here. I'll be wondering wat kinda konji is being delivered upon my cheeks grin

Lol. Hopefully they aren't planning on having an orgy on that forehead and nose of yours cheesy . Sleep tight!
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lol. Hopefully they aren't planning on having an orgy on that forehead and nose of yours cheesy . Sleep tight!

Lol I definitely hope not. yeah nite nite.
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by EzzyCarter: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Aii

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by HomerTimpson: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Maybe when you wake up you'd come tell me what you know about Konji grin you certainly have the Naija vibe now ain't ya? grin
Missyford31 reading you guys comments,LOL i kent stop laughing in arachnids/facemite

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by EzzyCarter: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
HomerTimpson:
Missyford31 reading you guys comments,LOL i kent stop laughing in arachnids/facemite

Missy is one bad girl. Lool

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 09, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Missy is one bad girl. Lool

cheesy hahaha. It was funny shit

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 09, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Maybe when you wake up you'd come tell me what you know about Konji grin you certainly have the Naija vibe now ain't ya? grin

grin grin konji is something like sexual urges right lol? I kept seeing the word on nairaland n asked someone its meaning n meaning of yansh n kpekus lol. They said "U Don dey learn bad things missy" grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 09, 2020
HomerTimpson:

grin
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Softgamer: 12:54am On Sep 09, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol guy U are mad�
the guy na proper werey
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 09, 2020
Softgamer:
the guy na proper werey

Lol. I've heard that word before but dunno wat it is smiley

Werey? Please explain it to me
Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by EzzyCarter: 12:49am On Sep 10, 2020
Okay

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night? by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 10, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lol. You certainly are a fast leaner plus you've got an amazing sense of humor. If you don't mind, here's my mail address so we could communicate better ; daoga/izhia@gmail.com . grin
P.S: your boyfriend/husband is safe tho, ain't planning to steal ya from him cheesy. Ciao

Lol. Yeah ok I'll email you and thanks�
Yeah Aussie sense of humour is one of a kind trust me�

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience with A Northern Lady (fulani) / Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? / How To Identify Both West And Central African Women By Bodily Features?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.