Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

I Need Investors For A Trading Platform - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Investors For A Trading Platform (303 Views)

Need Investors For Foreign Dating Application / Need Investors With 250,000 Naira / We Need Investors For A Tech Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Investors For A Trading Platform by Speak2klein: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
After studying the market for years and trading for months, I have come to realise that the most profitable part of the trading is being on top of the food chain.

With 1,000 people trading binary options on your platform at $5 (usually much higher from my personal experience) per day and a win rate of 10%, you have a return of $4500 per day. Trading goes on for 5 days of the week. That is $22,500 per week or $90,000 per month (N36m).

Of course there's a lot more to creating a successful trading platform but I have all of it figured out. I need an investment of at least $15,000 to make this work. I already have software engineers to build the platform, the other bulk of the work is in the marketing which I am an expert in. Nigeria is a market where people are very hopeful, that's why the betting industry is doing so well. If you are interested, please send an email to me at speak2klein@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Investors For A Trading Platform by apostleoffire: 1:32am On Jun 27, 2020
This is one of the crypto investment platform I have coming contact with investment and make 2% daily of your Bitcoin investment
Re: I Need Investors For A Trading Platform by PleasantMedia(m): 7:37am On Jun 27, 2020
I've This site that I've been working with for the past 2years now, it's real and it's been paying me so far.. For now I can't drop any link or any thing about the site here on any online platform cause of reason best known to me.

Review about the site said the site has been existing for 8years now

It's an investment site you earn 20%-30% of your investment every month

And it's a lifetime earning

Minimum investment is 3$

Different payment methods bitcoin, PayPal, litecoin, perfect money, and the rest.

If you're interested just�� (mailto:pleasantmediatv@gmail.com)
and I will explain everything in details to you, just send only (interested) to the mail.
Or
(WhatsApp to: https:///2349015236937)

and if you’re not interested just pass.. We keep earning � ��..

*Remember it's a lifetime something grab it now smile forever,, don't forget to drop your login details with your children they inherited it��*

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Instagram Account Up For Grab / Make 3k Weekly With N500 Investment Fee / N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.