Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

"Ofe Akwu" (Igbo Version Of Banga Soup) In Five Easy Steps - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / "Ofe Akwu" (Igbo Version Of Banga Soup) In Five Easy Steps (36375 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru / CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ofe Akwu" (Igbo Version Of Banga Soup) In Five Easy Steps by Omoluabi16(m): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
sassysure:

That should be fisherman soup, right?
I'm regretting why I didn't eat that soup when I had the opportunity.
Ha. I don't even know what is fisherman soup. The one I know and have been eating is the typical Delta banga soup, the one they eat with starch.
Re: "Ofe Akwu" (Igbo Version Of Banga Soup) In Five Easy Steps by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Wow Ishilove I have never seen you lost your cool. What happened?
I didn't lose my cool. I was having fun the way a cat plays with a mouse before deciding whether to swallow it or release it. I decided on the latter wink

1 Like

Re: "Ofe Akwu" (Igbo Version Of Banga Soup) In Five Easy Steps by SpecialNwa: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
GuyWise101:
Nne, you dey enjoy ooo cheesy

But what if you buy already made red oil than going to the process of pounding palm fruits wouldn't it work?
it won't work my dear.....
Re: "Ofe Akwu" (Igbo Version Of Banga Soup) In Five Easy Steps by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Chai... Onye onu ojoo
tongue cheesy
Re: "Ofe Akwu" (Igbo Version Of Banga Soup) In Five Easy Steps by agadez007(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Pls it's just Ofe akwu,I don't think a delta man would call his "banga" soup a version of Ofe akwu
,I tasted the said banga soup last year and it's nothing like ofe akwu,they don't taste or look same pls

o.p take corrections pls

1 Like

Re: "Ofe Akwu" (Igbo Version Of Banga Soup) In Five Easy Steps by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Ha. I don't even know what is fisherman soup. The one I know and have been eating is the typical Delta banga soup, the one they eat with starch.
Don't mind me, I saw periwinkle and fisherman soup came to my mind cheesy
Re: "Ofe Akwu" (Igbo Version Of Banga Soup) In Five Easy Steps by pocohantas(f): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
agadez007:
Pls it's just Ofe akwu,I don't think a delta man would call his "banga" soup a version of Ofe akwu
,I tasted the said banga soup last year and it's nothing like ofe akwu,they don't taste or look same pls

o.p take corrections pls

K

1 Like

Re: "Ofe Akwu" (Igbo Version Of Banga Soup) In Five Easy Steps by Okoroawusa: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
pocohantas:

I am not even angry, I have better things on my mind. I totally forgot everything is a struggle on NL. Some are already telling me how their banga is sweeter- like it is a competition. Then we have the set dragging origin. It is just food na. I meant no harm. We have similar delicacies spread across tribes. It doesn’t mean one is less original abeg. angry angry
Okwaya my sister?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! / Eat Egusi, Die Early / Do You Like Smoking Garri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.