Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Riddle For Genius Only, Who Failed? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Riddle For Genius Only, Who Failed? (292 Views)

IQ Test For Genius Only - How Smart Are You ?(general Knowledge Teasers) / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riddle For Genius Only, Who Failed? by ThompsonJoo: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Let's have your opinions

Who failed...
Could it be that this child failed herself...?
Or her parents failed her..??
Or her government failed her...

1 Share

Re: Riddle For Genius Only, Who Failed? by missypurple1(f): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
it's a combination of the 3
Re: Riddle For Genius Only, Who Failed? by oscarsam(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
she is too young to choose for her self.
mainly looking at the pics, it describes a little girl who is suffering cus of lack of parental upbringing.
had it been she was educationally and morally brought up in the right way, I doubt she will be in this kind of mess.
the government as well are not helping matters at all.
with the level of resources in this country, an average Nigerian should enjoy free education as well as incentives to make children see reasons to be educated.
Also, the media should do more on sensitising our children on the reasons why they should desist from pre-marital sex and focus more on achieving their goals.
Re: Riddle For Genius Only, Who Failed? by robinso01(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Can't really say of the three, there might be a lot behind her story
Re: Riddle For Genius Only, Who Failed? by ThompsonJoo: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2020
Seun
Lalasticalala
Re: Riddle For Genius Only, Who Failed? by Flamez01: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2020
The Photoshop guy ���

(1) (Reply)

#freeshola: LAUTECH Student Twitter Influencer Detained For 54 Days, See Why / Pte registration In Nigeria-pearson Test Of English In Nigeria / I Don't Like Mathematics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.