Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:06 AM

His Neighbor's Wife - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / His Neighbor's Wife (295583 Views)

My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 / My Neighbor's Girlfriend / Sexcapade With Neighbor's Daughters. 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by elmagnifico411(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Issoke.. no problem.. just that I turt another episode was dropped only to see a full episode quoted.
Ellafav:
no I asked for it, I couldn't load page 18 for the past 5 days so I haven't been able to read chapter 23 �... Now I have and am looking forward to next chapter �
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Gloriagee:
Yeah, I did. Thought to myself its either the same Morgan or this lady loves the name too much. He sounds better in this story tho

He had grown with the story. Known better and had dropped some arrogance.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by VULCAN(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
You realised you were wrong after using such nasty words and no apology. "No problem" is not an apology oh

You must be a very proud man, hope not as proud as Mezie.

elmagnifico411:
Issoke.. no problem.. just that I turt another episode was dropped only to see a full episode quoted.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by elmagnifico411(m): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
VULCAN:
You realised you were wrong after using such nasty words and no apology. "No problem" is not an apology oh

You must be a very proud man, hope not as proud as Mezie.

oya, I'm sorry. Don't come closer cos I have no intention to slap u grin grin
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Kingso23: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ghen ghen the story has just begun. Team
We
want
morrrrrrrrrreeeee (W.W.M)
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by VULCAN(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin grin grin

Seems you are humble like Morgan

elmagnifico411:
oya, I'm sorry. Don't come closer cos I have no intention to slap u grin grin
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by cassbeat(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
This story is not about ending soon...
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Adeola25(f): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
I know they are going to overcome every bit of their problems. Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
If you love Romance/chic lit.
Then allow me to indulge you.

Don't forget to check out my new released story "one more night on any of these platforms

Buy, download for just 800, and leave a review after reading.

If the links are not opening, just search for the book on any of the platforms, and it will come out.

One major way to help a writer blow is by reviewing his or her work.

Download read and fall in love again.
Here are your book links

Okadabooks https:///wwBRikj0eO
AMAZON: https:///aApgWyc2DJ
B&N: https:///HPRXKryNPT KOBO: https:///6mmdoJ8AUH
SMASHWORDS: https:///k2Hvhsqvvq

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by centmanuel(m): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
I decided to stay awake this late just to read this episode.thankz dear
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ann2012(f): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2020
I’m also scared of the trouble looming....

Thanks for the update ma’am
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Samadict(f): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Let an end come to Akwa and Morgan's troubles please. Mezie should be the one paying for his selfishness. Akwa deserves peace. Thanks for the update.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by crossfm: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2020
Mezie the sadist.He is a psychopath, he blames everybody for his downfall even when he knowns he is at fault.

Let me assume the gods are not men that can be deceived. Contrary to dishing out justice, then the saying the gods are wise is a misnomer.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
The story is still unfolding .
Thanks for the update
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by eROCK247(m): 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Rosemary33:
Chapter 24

But trouble brewed in the dark. forces- both human and... not so human

Akwaugo was a young naive woman to have obliged Mezie his demands. Her naivety is the reason why Mezie is persistently adamant. I just hope the both of them are able to overcome the inevitable battle that is brewing.

Nice story Rose...the suspense is palpable.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by daniberry: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
MY GOD..... i must confess you're really gifted. this is the best story i have read on nairaland so far. may God bless you.

meanwhile update us please . i am itching to get the rest of the story

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by KayFortune(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
How can i get the complete version of this story?

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
KayFortune:
How can i get the complete version of this story?
please just be calming down like this cheesy grin. The story is fresh backed from the oven. I churn every chapter out from my head every new day. shocked

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by oluwatosin070: 6:15am On Aug 26, 2020
Rosemary33:
please just be calming down like this cheesy grin. The story is fresh backed from the oven. I churn every chapter out from my head every new day. shocked

Afi calming down grin grin

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chapter 25

His face was hardened in concentration as the driver meandered through the gridlock. And brought the car to the walkway, racing like one being pursued by an angry bull. Akwaugo blew off a curl of hair that had strayed to her face and observed him again, where had the joy of last night gone? He had stayed with her till the wee hours in the morning before he bade her good night,

“let me show you what you are sending me off with” he had guided her hand to his hard, warm erection “I am just trying to be a gentleman, but I tell you, beautiful face, I will not be gentle when I finally get you on my sheet” he had said as he walked out of the room after giving her a long kiss.

Only this morning, she had felt the man he was last night gone. The few words they had exchanged that early morning was ‘Akwam get up, we are leaving’ he’d tap her at the back, he was already waiting in the car by the time she came down.

She tried again in keeping the hair off her face with no success, the only option to restrain the wayward hair was to hold everything up in a single braid and pray she looked at least presentable. When she glanced at him, he was speaking to someone over the phone, rubbing his tightened forehead.

“how bad? Someone trapped?”

Then he took her hand and squeezed without looking at her. Something wasn’t right.

“Nkem, are you okay? Is something wrong?”

The answer to her question stared her on the face as the car came to a halt- the crowd in front of her house, cameras and uniformed men, the thick dark smoke, the clattering of objects giving way, and the flames going up to heaven.

“Stay here” his commanded, gripping her shoulders “Please” he added, he turned to the driver “Make sure she remains here no matter what”

He was out of the car, ignoring her protest.

She slammed her fist at the back of the drivers’ seat “Let me out!”

Her gaze caught him pushing through the crowd that thronged him, she needed to be out there, with him! “Ola is there…my daughter is there please let me out!” she kicked on the door frantically. Pushing and yelled.

The locks cracked as he hurried towards them with the baby, she flew out of the car, met him halfway and snatched the baby from him, wetting the wailing girl’s face with tears and kisses.

“We should leave now my love” he led them towards the waiting car

“What of Martha…” realization hit her, she halted, jerked her head up “Where is she?”

“She is fine, already inside the other car with the security men”

She swallowed hard, gave what used to be her house one last gaze. Pains like lumps hung in her throat, sorrow jabbed her chest, she wiped her face roughly and sniffed. He took the baby from her trembling hand and led her into the car.

“I am sorry Morgan” she quivered

He turned his head and observed her “Why do you always apologize for things you didn’t do?”

How would he understand if she told him? Just last night he had almost convinced her that everything was alright- No curse can stop us he had said. This was a sign; she was cursed and Mezie was right- she brought ill-luck to everybody around her.

“I am sorry…” she whispered

“This is the seventh apology and I am really getting sick of it. One more apology and I will seal your lips until we get home”

How did he do it? Staying calm and in charge of such loss- aside from his bloodshot eyes, everything about this man seated beside her was in total control.

He bent over the baby on the seat and kissed her “My Angel, I don’t know what I would have done if I had lost you”

His words cut through her, her daughter would have died- burnt to death and it would have been all her fault. She sank her teeth in her lips, letting go when she tasted her blood.

“Akwaugo…it’s just a house” his hand on her cheek, his coal-black eyes set on her face, “I will get you another one if that will make you feel better”

She shook his hand off her face and looked away. He wouldn’t understand- it wasn’t the house; she was scared it was happening again. He would lose everything because of her just as Mezie had lost everything.

The fire! This was the second time with two different men…

He was staring at her intensely.

Nwamaka scowled in frustration. Damn! Time was against her and if she didn’t find what she came here for- she would have to find a way to sell either of her kids for money! I saw it here…he kept it here… she repeated under her breath as she upturned the sofa, knocking off a ceramic plate that was on top of the table.

This was more difficult than she thought it would have, shoplifting was easy- in fact, she was beginning to think herself as a born shoplifter. But this? Sneaking into a man’s house in a hot afternoon, in search of what she didn’t even know was still there- her muscles couldn’t even stop misbehaving as she kept knocking off things and every little noise gave her a start.

When she saw the stash of cash hidden behind one of those sofas, the day she came to inquire about Akwa’s way about, it never crossed her mind to get her hand on it until last week. She couldn’t hide her misery anymore as tongues were beginning to wag.

“If your husband is not coming to take you people, back to the city as you said, then enroll these kids into school now” her mother had been on her neck.

It was obvious the old woman no longer believes her many lies, she knew her daughter had gone broke, broke wasn’t the word- wretched! What she feared more had come upon her. Several times she had been tempted to call Akwaugo and demand for some money, but how would she do that? What would she say?

“Hey Akwa, I lied to you and everyone, my bastard husband isn’t coming back and I am stuck in this shithole with two miserable kids, can you give me some money?”

Then what would she say? Probably laughed out loud from the balcony of her luxurious Lagos mansion. She scuffed I will die before begging Akwaugo for help. Panting, her gaze combed the sitting-room once more, then she caught a glimpse of something, carefully hidden at the back of the old TV cabinet, covered the distance with three long gaits, pulled the black waterproof bag and peered inside.

Yes! Finally!

She folded and hid the bag inside her shirt and carefully hurried out. Her eyes darted from side to side, scuttered out of the gate, and hared off till she got to where she parked.

By the time Mezie would find out what happened to his money, she would be long gone, out of this village. Port Harcourt wouldn’t be the best place, she would easily be traced. She looked over her shoulder as she willed the traffic to move, her fingers drumming on the steering wheel.

She felt no remorse, no pity for the man. She needed it more than he did, while she had two kids to take care of, the man had no one to feed, God would understand.

Madonna rolled the chocolate in her mouth, savoring while her gaze skimmed the newspaper until it caught a headline. She straightened up, adjusted her glasses, and read through. A crooked smile crept up at the corner of her mouth.

“Hmm…pity” she bit off a large chunk from the bar of chocolate she held and eat quietly, still reading “I wish she had died in the inferno”

She picked her glass of wine and sipped, cocking her head one side- lips pouted, she stared at their pictures on the newspaper little missy and her billionaire husband-to-be ha…

“Not for long, girl, he would soon realize you are not his type…you and your angelic pretty face don’t belong here.”

17 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Oluwatimi2000(m): 12:50am On Aug 28, 2020
thanks for the update you're the best
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by peacy26: 6:46am On Aug 28, 2020
na wa o, this kind fire no pure o. hope it's not what I'm thinking sha? but the gods should have mercy on Akwa before she runs away from Morgan because of her predicament. thanks op
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Folex34(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2020
Nice writeup
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ann2012(f): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2020
I need to understand how the fire happened oooo
Thank God Ola and Martha are safe.

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by wunmexbaby(f): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2020
Thanks for d update ma'am, God bless ur hand work
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2020
grin grin grin
Ann2012:
I need to understand how the fire happened oooo
Thank God Ola and Martha are safe.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Adeola25(f): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2020
Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by chii8(f): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2020
Hmmm....na waooo.....

Nice one Rose!!!
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Emex100(m): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
E don happen. Thanks op for the update
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by skubido(m): 7:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Hmmmmm

Human being Sha

Thanks for the update
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Nmezor(f): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update Dear
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ann2612(f): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
More data to ur phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (43) (Reply)

*The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.