Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

His Neighbor's Wife - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / His Neighbor's Wife (296575 Views)

My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 / My Neighbor's Girlfriend / Sexcapade With Neighbor's Daughters. 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ayemileto(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Chai, Morgan drank Poison!!!
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
l reserve my comment. Thanks for the update
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ann2012(f): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Morgan has been poisoned shocked
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by FortunateB(f): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Morgan can not die.
Madonna is in a big soup, this is were her evil ends.
Kudos Rose
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by skubido(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by cyndy1000(f): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2020
Please Morgan shouldn't die ooo
please Akwa deserves happiness.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Darejoe60: 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Rosemary33:
Chapter 32
She dabbed her forehead with the back of her hand, balancing the tray that held the glass of wine she was supposed to deliver on the flatness of one palm. The tray wobbled, however, and the glass spilt little of its content but her pace didn’t slack. The strange lady that gave her access to this place, told her she could be thrown out if it was ever found out she didn’t belong there. She batted her eyelashes and continued.

Her eyes swept around the lounge in a flash and she suddenly felt small. Money. Power. Fame. She thought Port Harcourt was everything but this place was heaven, meant for an exclusive set of influential individuals.

Her eyes went back to the spot where the couple sat with some people. The man and his virile good look first caught her attention. Strong shoulders, he commanded a certain kind of power, a charisma that spelt ‘I have the world by the balls’ All eyes were on him, yet he would always stare at the beauty queen beside him while he spoke.

Her gaze went to the only lady amidst the men and felt a tightening around her middle. A sensation that went down her gut, she stopped midstride to catch her breath which was rattling up her raw, aching throat. She would have argued with anyone that would tell her the lady her eyes were set upon was her friend- the haggard, sick looking woman she once knew.

“Are you okay?” a lady’s voice snapped her out of her thought.
“Oh, yes” she lowered her gaze “I was a little carried away” she managed a nervous smile.

The lady followed her glance to the table at the far end of the lounge “I understand. Who wouldn’t be carried away looking at those two? Lovely couple, aren’t they?”

She swallowed hard and nodded. Avoiding the lady’s inquisitive stare.

“Are you sure you are okay?”

Holy f*ck! She thought the rich knew how to mind their businesses, what was this about? Sure, she didn’t look like she was going to drop dead the next minute. “I am fine, really.” She resumed her walking.

As if sensing her presence- her stench of poverty and wretchedness, Akwaugo lifted her head and stared directly at her. She saw her narrowed her gaze, then her eyes widened with her lips. Nwamaka let out the air that hung in her longs with a wheeze and waved with her free arm.

She felt that pang again as Akwaugo tilted her head forward and whispered something to the man, both turned to her direction, stared for a while and the man nodded, muttered something to Akwaugo who bit her lips, laughed, pushed her chair backwards and started walking towards her.

Her heart thumped.

“Nwamaka! How did you? When…”

“That’s not so important right now” she offered the glass of wine to her friend “This was the only way to get to you” her eyes darted side to side and fall on a waiter walking across. She beckoned “Hey, take this miserable thing off my hand” she blurted, ignoring the look the boy gave her before taking the tray.

“You don’t know what it took me to find you! I have gone through a lot” she pulled Akwaugo by the hand and hurried to the far end of the lounge.

“Nwamaka hold on” Akwaugo giggled

“We have to talk” she asserted

“Come on, it's my engagement party, can’t this wait after?”

Who cares about the miserable party? She wasn’t invited anyway so why would she give a f*ck? Only one thing brought her to this place and the sooner she got to it… “you didn’t invite me to your party”

“Your where nowhere to be found”

“As if you and your rich man would have cared to have me here if I was within reach!” she spat, pouted her lips and raised an eyebrow.

“Tell me about the person who ran off with no trace, leaving her kids and aged mother. Nobody seemed to know where to find you, I tried your number severally!”

Now she needed a drink, a strong one. But instead of a drink, she was lucky to catch an attendant with chops passing across. She grabbed a plate, shoved two spring rolls inside her mouth. Trying to swallow all at once threatened to burst her throat open, she grimaced, slapped her chest and cleared her throat.

“Come lets seat and talk”

“I will need more of those” She followed Akwaugo, “And a couple of drinks too”

“You will get whatever you want”

They arrived at their destination, a cosy leather booth directly facing the entrance of the lounge.

The instruction was to make her take the drink! But this Coon from the ghetto would rather stuff herself with food than carry out a simple task.

“What is so special about the drink that you want me to make her take it?” the lady had asked

“A special brew from my company. I want her to have a taste and recommend me to her husband and his friends” that was the best response at the moment and the lady had bought it.

Clearly out of view, Madonna had her gaze on the glass of wine on the table. Miss fine face was rimming the top of the glass with her index finger while listening to whatever gibberish the other lady was saying.

She scratched the corner of her eyes and eased herself off the wall, and went in search of Morgan. She’d see him strode towards the elevator not so long, in search of his prized jewel, she though.

With one quick glance towards the two ladies, she decided she would squeeze the life out of the greedy idiot if miss fine face ended up not taking that drink.

She found him at the reception, downstairs. Arms rested on the marble slabbed demarcation while he talked with the receptionists and giving them his killer smile. An overly attractive man who didn’t know just how good looking he was- a major turn on to her.

“Looking for little miss pretty?” she approached. He didn’t show sign of surprise when he turned towards her. Only looked her over and waited. “Can’t stay a minute without her by your side huh? Afraid she would be cornered by predators?” she thrust her hips to the right as she rested her arms on the demarcation, few inches away from him.

“What are you doing here?” he asked

“walking to and fro, like the devil…looking for whom to distract” she purred, drumming her nails on the surface. “You didn’t think it was necessary to give me an invite. But here I am, thanks to dad, the poor man wouldn’t go anywhere without his beloved daughter” she cooed.

“That’s nice.” He glanced at his wristwatch “I have to go now” he eased himself off and headed back to the elevator.

“I have something for you, big wolf.” She didn’t look at him

“It can wait, Madonna; I have to go back…”

“It’s about your little pretty woman”

He froze

“Something that might interest you.

He found her seated on the dimmed lit enclosed booth, alone, browsing through her phone. Her bare skin glistered with the light, with her curled hair moved to the other side of her shoulder, exposing her smooth slender neck. She was graceful- slightly
hunched over the table, her legs crossed, the slit of her gown fallen to the different sides of her leg, her bare skin like pale fine silk.

He sneaked up to her, gave her neck a gentle bite, allowing her alluring scent caressed his nostril. She jerked her head towards him, lustrous lips slightly parted.

“You are f*cking sexy” he slurred and nudged her with his hip as he sat beside her.

She bit her lips, lowered her gaze, suppressing the smile that tugged at the corner of her lips. “You’ve said this a thousand times Nkem”

“Have I?” He tipped her jaw and levelled his gaze on hers. Her eyes, like a luminous orb, held his in an electrifying lock. He couldn’t pull away. She’d make him proud today, amazing. She knew a little about everything, politics. Religion. Education. Business. She had held the men spellbound with her intelligent responses.

She nodded “Yes. Though you have not used the word ‘fucking’” her cheeks redden. He knew she wasn’t yet comfortable with the word, and he had tried to restrict the use of it around her, not that she had complained much.

“Well my love, I don’t think I will ever get tired of saying it. You are such an amazing and powerful woman; you don’t even know it yet…” He couldn’t wait for words to come out of her slightly parted lips, he fused his lips with hers, tasting, exploring. He felt her hands grab his neck, the urgency in her soft moan brought back the hunger and lust that had wrecked him the first time she stepped into the lounge.

She thrust her bosom to his chest, his legs entangled with hers as his palm trailed her sleek thigh up the lines of her pantie. She gasped, threw her head backwards and surrendering her neck to him.

“I wish I had done this the first time you walked in” his lips moved as he planted kisses on her neck, pushing her hair to the back.

“That would have been a bad idea.” She muttered, gentling pulling away and smiling shyly.

He followed her gaze down her lifted gown, grinned awkwardly and pulled his hand away but didn’t move from the position, her body closed to his was so enchanting He brushed away a stray hair from her forehead.

“I want to make love to you tonight” he felt her shivered, her eyes glimmered. “I have waited for too long, let me have the pleasure of adoring your beautiful body, I want to lie beside you tonight, to possess your body while you take mine.”

“What took you so long?” she breathed out. Her hands sneaked under his suit, tracing its way up his chest. He felt a wild sensation at the pit of his stomach, his erection nudged against the tightness of his pant.

She should know what took him this long. Why he’d torture himself all these months, turning away when he’d feel like pinning her down with his weight, watched her expression while he thrust in and out of her. Now they were free, with her bride price paid, she was his wife in every traditional sense “There are somethings you don’t know yet my love. Somethings I want to teach you…allow me do that tonight” would he be able to control his wild lust and take her through the journey of sexual pleasure?

“I will like that so much” her warm breath bathed his face.

“Come on, let's get out of here” he croaked, heart swelled with excitement, he picked the wine she left on the table, “Let me help you with this” drain it in one gulp, picked her purse and helped her up.

The first stab of pain hit him as he eased himself inside the comfort of his car. He grimaced, squeezed his eyes shut. It was over as fast as it came. He adjusted his bulk and grinned at his woman, pulled her closer and planted a kiss on her already swollen lips.

“Can’t wait to get home?” she giggled

“It's still a long way from here to the hou…” the second sting shook his body, ripping through his stomach to his chest. A sharp blinding jolt from hell took over him, he felt as if his chest was being torn out of his body. He groaned out of pure agony.

“What is it…Nkem! What is happening!” he heard her from the distance of his consciousness, felt her hands around him, shaking frantically. "Help! i need help!" she must be saying.

Another jolt and he screamed. This wasn’t a movie, it was the real thing- he was dying! He gripped her hand, “Get this cloth off me!” he groaned, something was moving inside him- trying to rip him apart.

The cloth barely left his body when the next pang jolted him into unconsciousness, the screaming voice of his woman faded from his head.

Pls oooooooo next update plsssss I almost hit my phone on the floor.... But make sure that devil dies very painfully

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
grin grin grin. Please o, no do abeg
Darejoe60:

Pls oooooooo next update plsssss I almost hit my phone on the floor.... But make sure that devil dies very painfully
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Fortunebae(f): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
Darejoe60:

You didn't have to quote everything nau

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Missmossy(f): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Awkaugo missed it by a stroke of luck and now it fell on Morgan embarassed aww this is sad.

Keep up the good work Rosemary33 kiss

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by BigDebbie: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
My God I'm so hooked..Thanks Rose

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Nemi64(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Na wa o, must u quote all thatNa wa o, must u quote all thatNa wa o, must u quote all that

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Nemi64(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
Na wa o, must u quote all that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by millieademi: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rosemary33...

Just so you know,if anything happens to Morgan...Me and you na one sokoto.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
millieademi:
Rosemary33...

Just so you know,if anything happens to Morgan...Me and you na one sokoto.
thank God you don't know my house grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by dawno2008(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rosemary33:
thank God you don't know my house grin grin grin
You think you can hide abi?
Just let anything happens to Morgan embarassed

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by centmanuel(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Why is Madonna trying by all means to separate them, Hope the poison is not too strong to be cured?
Nwamaka should just go and confess because without Morgan there will be no gold for her to dig.

Weldone OP your story is awesome and jaw dropping.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 1:10am On Sep 24, 2020
Chapter 34

“Faster!” gasped Madonna “Come on, old boy, dig faster! You can do better than this!”

The sixty-eight years old Minister Olatunji obliged. Though already exhausted, he was trying to perform anyway. For a man who had always boasted of his sexual prowess, ‘The hottest dick in the cabinet’ her father had once commented. Yet she was disappointed as his performance didn’t match his pedigree.

She roughly pushed the enervated man off her and rolled away to the other side of the bed which was a mockery to hers that was comfortably large.

“Did you cum?” the man asked as he collapsed with his back flat on his own side, it occurred to Madonna that he wasn’t really concerned what her response would be.

“It was good” she murmured. She would have taken offense had this been arranged for mere pleasure, but it wasn’t, it as rather business and nothing else.

The first time she met him in his office to get this contract signed, the foolish old man had gawked at her- drooling like a dog. And like every other contract she had won, she did jump to this open opportunity and had given the Hot Chief enough view of her tits to make him want to sign off the whole country to her if only he would get a taste.

So when they met at the miserable engagement party, he had invited her to his suite, his bloated body had crushed her beneath him as he entered her with enthusiasm, but he was, sadly, the worst of every other man she’d done this with.

She stood up, walked unabashedly naked to the bathroom, her hand grazing through her unshaved pussy hair. That was how she wanted it- a sign of power and freedom, she knew how ladies of her class patronized parlors for vagina massages and waxing, but she wouldn’t subject her pussy to be tortured in such manner. any man who wouldn’t eat her just that way should get the Bleep off, fortunately, she hadn’t met any man who complained about it.

She turned the tap, bent and splashed some water on her face, and smiled at her reflection on the medium-sized mirror. Another business signed, extra hundreds of million added to her account, she shouldn’t feel guilty about this strategy that had kept her on top and the same level as the man for years.

She was excellent at burying any guilt she might feel after sections like this. With time, she barely felt them, just that tonight she had thought of Morgan and felt dirty and unworthy. Very soon she would become Mrs. Ochudo, she should be preserving her pussy for him by now, getting ready for the big experience.

She shrugged. What would an old girl like her do? Besides, it was his fault. He didn’t expect her to remain chaste, waiting for when he would come around. Anyway, it was a mere sexual transaction- all of them. No emotion. No connection. She was taking care of business in a purely uninvolved way.

She filled the jacuzzi with water, added a little fragrant liquid soap, and sank her slender body in. the thought of her soon to be man, curling up with his little miss fine face, made her sick. Though she didn’t want to think about it, as it would soon be over- that is if she hadn’t dropped dead. But soaking herself in the warm soothing water, she couldn’t stop herself from imagining them together- the way she saw them earlier that day. Unbearable. Same as the way he had looked at her when she told him about the girl he was about getting married to- the mockery laughter, his patronizing ‘Madonna, I will advise you get a life’

It would soon end. When his miss fine face would be history, she guessed he wouldn’t mourn for so long. Afterall he was Morgan! Nothing gets to him that much.

She gave a little smile as she thought of how envious her friends would be when she would finally flaunt her conquest. She would convince him to sell off his house and build a rather bigger one, one that could accommodate hundreds of guests when she would plan a societal party and play the perfect hostess.

She could even consider scraping and waxing her pussy if he would like that.

The television screen was on when she walked back. Her gaze swept past it and flicked back as the sight of an unconscious man being trolled into an ambulance and a frantic woman by his side, held her frozen and the headline took away every color in her.

“Shit!”

This wasn’t the plan; Morgan wasn’t the target. She was screwed.
“Pity how one would get engaged one night and get poisoned the same night” the naked man sprawling on the bed commented.

“Shit! Why would he fucking take it!”

She needed to get out of here! She scampered for her clothes, struggled to calm her jittery limbs while covering herself. She grabbed her purse and hurried to the door. She didn’t respond to the confused man calling after her as she ran down the passage, punched the elevator buttons, and threw herself in.

If the poison was as potent as she was told, Morgan would not come out of it. Thirty minutes had already gone since it happened- when he was found according to the media said, who knows when he took it?

Nwanneka couldn’t believe her luck tonight. Ah! Just like that? This man Akwaugo hooked for herself must be spewing money! She clutched her purse to her chest; eyes roamed the busy street for an empty taxi. She could afford a drop to anywhere in this city, thanks to Akwaugo, she could even afford to pay for a day or two in this hotel until she would be able to cash the cheque, given to her.

She decided against it. “Take me to any cheap good hotel” she bent over a taxi; head pushed into the interior of the car.

“Like how cheap?” the driver looked her over.

“Not too cheap” she could stay more than two days. In fact, she was deciding to make this city her new home, a change of name, and polishing off her look, with a connection to the right ladies, like the elegant one that helped her meet her friend today, could get her into parties like this where she could hook a rich guy or two, depending on her luck. Nothing permanent this time, and no kids.

Two hundred thousand naira in cash would be more than enough to get her going. A little lie had gotten her that and the cheque too. Gullible Akwaugo, a pity tale got her racing down to the hotel’s ATM and scrabbling a large amount of money on her cheque booklet later for her. A whopping one million naira!

She had expected more though, judging from the kind of riches she saw flying around the lounge, her stinkingly rich husband must have spent a fortune, and her gown alone must have worth more than that amount, not to talk of the ring on her finger.

Well. A million it was for a start, enough to settle her down until she was ready to come up with another terrible story and pay her friend another visit.

The blaring siren drew closer. Nothing to worry her excited head about. People die every day; people get sick every day too. The ambulance veered to the other lane of the road, avoiding the waiting taxi. So did the ‘African Independent Television’ minibus, and a Toyota corolla with the inscription ‘TVC News’.

Whoever it was in that ambulance must be an important person to be chased by the media. She shrugged and turned her attention back on the taxi driver “So do you know where I can spend the night?”

“Hop in, lady. I know the right place”

“Lagos is agog just because one rich dude decided to be so stupid enough to allow himself poisoned on his own engagement party” the driver added with a chuckle

“What?”

Engagement party. A dude. Poison. Was there another engagement party that happened concurrently with the one she was just coming out from?

“Yea. Rich dude and stupidity. We poor ones know that there are village people everywhere who don’t wish you well, you buy a car like this my kabu-kabu, they would swear for you. But these rich dudes?” he clung his tongue on the roof of her mouth.

“Do you know who this guy is?” she stuttered

“Who doesn’t know him? Heard it over the new few minutes ago. Dude drank a glass of wine offered him by his girlfriend, then boom, its bye-bye Mr. Morgan”

Mr. Morgan! Oh, God! Hands covering her lips, she suppressed a sob. Akwaugo wouldn’t possibly poison…

“And the poor girl said her girlfriend gave her the drink”

“How could they tell it was a single drink from his girlfriend? Sure, that wasn’t the only drink he had on the party?” her voice shook,
The driver stared at her through the rear mirror. Thank goodness he didn’t pick her up from the hotel, it would have been difficult to deny knowing about the party.

“The girl was screaming that he drank a wine he picked from her table, unfortunately, she didn’t know she was implicating herself. She would soon become fresh meat for the police and the press”

The drink. She didn’t see Akwaugo take even a sip, could it be?
She shook her head vigorously. “No” he must have been poisoned by any of his friends, not her.

“Can you move faster?”

With his head on her laps. One of his hands dangling by the side, her tears dropped on his mask covered face. She couldn’t feel his pulse, he was getting cold on her.

Her arms wrapped around his middle, she clung to him, rocking back and forth groaning. How could this happen to her? Why was she so unlucky?

She would kill herself if he doesn't come back to her.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by yemi411: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2020
Thanks for the update and the many suspense. This should pass for a thriller in movie box office. And you should consider selling this story for better gains, you are obviously talented.

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by hardeybhayour(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2020
Thanks for the update, really
Na Oliver Twist kinda doing me now ooo

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by FantasticJ: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2020
Thanks OP for the twist.

I'm loving it.

My babe @Ann2012, come oooooo.

It's hot as sauce.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by RUKKYPRINCESS: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
A masterpiece
Love the twist, thrills and suspense of the story
Please don't kill Morgan
Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by do4luv14(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2020
Rosemary33, pls am begging you,
if you want, I will roll on the ground, roll on murkey water,
pls Dont let Morgan the son of Ochudo die,
feel like crying here

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by damis28crown(f): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
what the ...........
i hope he survive it

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by eazykolobo(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
now this is wat I call, tense! Nothing must do Morgan Machudo ooo...gun no go meet us ooo....Rosie...tnkx for the unrelenting effort and constant update. u re the real G.O.A.T

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Khriztarl(f): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Holy sh*t! What was that about?? I sincerely pray morgan doesnt die.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Adeola25(f): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ann2012(f): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
FantasticJ:
Thanks OP for the twist.

I'm loving it.

My babe @Ann2012, come oooooo.

It's hot as sauce.

Thanks Boo

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by yangzee2(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
I feel so sorry for akwagbo I hope Morgan didn’t die

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
dawno2008:

You think you can hide abi?
Just let anything happens to Morgan embarassed
I cover myself with the blood of Zechariah ��
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Clonus: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
I* have never hungered and thirsted for any story like this. @Rosemary you are the bomb but pleaaaaase Morgan musn't die. kachikwooo
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by elmagnifico411(m): 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Darejoe60:

you quoted the whole episode just so u can tell us that your kpalasa almost fell?? You must be a fucking joke of a being! Gerarahia!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (43) (Reply)

*The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.