Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

His Neighbor's Wife - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / His Neighbor's Wife (296298 Views)

My New Neighbor’s Wife By Naijassador .....update 1 / My Neighbor's Girlfriend / Sexcapade With Neighbor's Daughters. 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Counter24(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nnaaa mehn...
Madam Rose why did you stop there naah..
This update is hot and I can feel the heat like mad . Damn, the descriptions were too explicit and way too analysed..

Thumbs up, I for call you Odogwu but na our Queen you be... (Or, do they even call women Odogwu in our culture?? Cos you should be one of 'em)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Nmezor(f): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
Thanks for the update Rosie

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
Counter24:
Nnaaa mehn...
Madam Rose why did you stop there naah..
This update is hot and I can feel the heat like mad . Damn, the descriptions were too explicit and way too analysed..

Thumbs up, I for call you Odogwu but na our Queen you be... (Or, do they even call women Odogwu in our culture?? Cos you should be one of 'em)
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Chapter 38 cont...

He groaned softly, balanced his knees on both sides gripped her waist with one hand, and thrust her hip upward, he slid a pillow under her backside.

The first time he had her, on his bed, in the village, it was just a contract- an act to get her pregnant for her ex-husband. He had turned off the light, shut the thick curtains in the room, she had hidden her face from him, ashamed to admit the pleasure that followed every thrust.

Today he wanted her to see, to feel everything, and more than anything, he wanted to feel every part of her inner flesh in a sweet, unforgettable way.

He spread her legs again, slap her mound, and groaned softly. She was still in a sweet post-orgasmic mode and his continues slapping of her mound- hitting on her ‘not yet’ relaxed bud sent off continues sparks of pleasure deep, deep inside her.

She licked her lips and whimpered softly.

“I will f*ck you deep and hard that your thighs would squirm and you p*ssy would pulsate.” He grunted

P*ssy. She loved how he always say it, the naughty glint in his eyes- she was beginning to enjoy his dirty words. Would consider using a few of them more often.

From the slit of her eyes she saw him braced his huge erection, with his eyes on her face, he slapped it on her throbbing mound. “Are you ready for me darling?”

“I want your dick deep inside my p*ssy” she growled.

He threw his head backwards and chuckled. “You, my beautiful one is becoming naughty.”

He slapped his hardness on her slit. He didn’t need to force his way in, she was ready, he was all she wanted at that moment, and would have grabbed him if he had delayed further.

Soon, she felt the solid bulk of his shaft scraping around her wet pink hole. In few seconds, he was pushing half of his length inside, moaning loudly. He started thrusting, taking his time, and watching her face.

Then without warning, he pushed his full length inside her with one hard thrust and she yelped, jerking herself up to meet him. For another few seconds, nothing happened

He was breathing heavily.

“Are you okay, babe?” he gasped.

Typical of him to ask. He had always asked, even the first time he took her, more than a year ago.

She loved this man with her life. His gentleness, yet fierce.

“Are you still okay, my love?”

“Yes, Oh f*ck yes!” She grunted, “This is an amazing feeling…”

“Good, because I am about riding you with abandonment.” He pulled out slightly and gave another hard thrust.

She moaned loudly. Her hands clawed the sheet in a tight grasp.

He gave off a deep groan of pleasure and began plowing his hard dick again and again inside her willing pussy. The force of his thrust rammed her whole body up and down the sheet, her breasts bounced like a water balloon, shaking violently, her nipples where tingling.

His face. Oh! what he did with that handsome, tanned face. With his eyes half-closed, his mouth slightly parted, his tongue flicking around his lips which he bit and sucked in repeatedly, rolling his head in uncontrolled ecstasy while grinding her with the vigor of an expert male erotic dancer.

“This is f*cking good! Akwaugo, what are you doing to me?” he groaned.

He was the one destroying her secret garden in an amazing, breath-taking way, yet he said she was the culprit? With his tongue, he’d give her convulsive pleasure, but this? He was reaching her soul. Possessing her body, taking her in a most beautiful, fantastic way.

“My sweet, sweet little angel. My beautiful one…you are killing me” he grunted. Pounding on her pussy. Winding his waist against her flesh, his hardness brushing against her walls in every form- back and forth, circular, thrusting deeper and deeper.

At one point, he gripped her slim waist with both hands, pushing her back and forth, his muscles rippling from his sweat glistering skin, his eyes shut. He was far gone, he was ripping her apart and she loved every bit of it. For all it took, she wanted him to keep plowing, to thrust deeper and deeper, to make her ache and get sore for him.

“Oh, Morgan,” she grunted.

"You are mine. Your body, your mind, and your soul." He grunted.

"Yes, Nkem. I am yours...all yours" she whispered.

“How do you like it?”

“Hard. Oh, hard please, just the way you are doing it.” She couldn’t believe she was the one making demands, but…oh! It felt so good. So, so good that she didn't want him to stop. She may not be able to face him the next day, would die of shame for acting like a cheap lose woman.

“F*ck!” he pulled out suddenly, roughly turned her around, with her face mashed on the pillow. He arched her back so her wet pussy was bare to him, he slapped her hard on the ass and shoved his full erected dick up her throbbing canal of ecstasy with one thrust.

She had not done it this way before, being laid like a dog and mounted from behind, but it gave her a strange pressing sensation. The lewdness of it, the outright dirtiness, the not so acceptable element, all gave her a wild thrill.

Many years ago, she would frown at a woman being laid like a common LovePeddler, Mezie wouldn’t even think of it. But here she was, having the thrill of her life.

He kept pounding her wildly. Grunting.

She started getting that strange tingling again, an electrifying pressure building deep inside her core.

“Morgan!” She screamed.

“Yes, babe.”

“It’s happening again, I can feel it coming…deep inside there.” She was trembling wildly

He bent over her, his elbow circled her neck, jacking her face up. “Yes, goddess, I want all of it on my dick. Give me the pleasure to experience this blissful moment, pour it on my dick.” He gritted in her ears. Pounding harder and faster.

The spasm this time was very intense, she felt it from the root of her core up through her whole body. She tried to wiggle herself out of him, screaming wildly.

He held her in a tight grip, thrusting even harder, making it difficult to control what was happening to her.

Her p*ssy was pulsating violently, her thighs were trembling, she writhed out of uncontrollable pleasure in his firm grip.

This experience was new to her, she screamed shamelessly- a guttural sound, as a jolt sent her flat on her stomach, hot juice gushing out of her without control, pushing his rigid manliness out of her.

“Oh! Oh!” she groaned.

He gave her a few seconds to recover before he knocked again, “It’s my time, girl.” He shoved his hardness back into her soreness and resumed riding her, gently at first- as if he was stroking her inside, then he increased his tempo. His dick grew even harder inside of her. He lost control totally, the pleasure was too much for him to take as well. In a matter of seconds, he was groaning loudly, with his full weight on her.

He continued thrusting- faster, his moans louder; she felt his whole body gave off a series of shudders.

“I am cumming! My Queen, I am cumming!” he growled. With one deep, hard thrust, he grunted loudly, gripped her midriff, and poured his hot sperm inside her.

They both lay there. One on top of the other, she felt his hot breath against her ears.

Then he eased his weight off her a little and started stroking her gently on the back and her neck. “Sweet babe…my wife, my love, my life.”

“My husband. The father of our children” she moaned.an angle of her face still on the pillow

“Our children, I like that.” He rolled them over and they were lying- her body curled up against his, his hands around her breasts- stroking gently. She groaned out loud at a peculiar sensation as he gradually withdrew his manhood from her juice dripping hole, and felt the evidence of his deposit on her thighs.
Gradually, their heavy breathes grew gentler.

“Thank you, my love.” He pushed her mass of loose curls back and kissed her forehead. “I don’t know what to say, but I am humbled…eating from your pot finally…Oh my God!” he sucked in air between clenched teeth, “It was worth the wait.”

She lay there in his arms, arching all over. Sweet, sweet arching. Turning her face, she gave her lips to him to nibble on for a while and he drifted into a doze.

She must have dosed like a labourer who did unload a full truck of cement, for the brightness of the day was already filtering into the room when she lazily opened her eyes and shut it again. then a realization hit her on the forehead…

“Ola!” she muttered and made to push herself off the bed if not to the firm hand that pinned her against a strong chest.

“Stay.” He crocked out the command.

“I can’t, I need to go tend to Oma.”

He snuggled closer to her, his morning erection rubbing against her naked butt, he squeezed one of her breasts. “She is fine, I checked on her about thirty minutes ago.” He trailed off lazily.

What of him, he hardly stayed in bed by that time, he either sat in his study, going through his works and sipping tea or coffee.

“I need to go tell the maid who to make for you.”

His strong arms pulled her back against his body. “I say you should stay. Are you already tired of me, Mrs. Ochudo?”

“Yet… I am not Mrs. Ochudo yet.”

“Oh, you are my beautiful one. I have done every traditional right, don’t forget.” He moved her hair aside and bit her ear.

“We have not wedded yet.” She moaned

“Oh, is that what this is about? You are afraid the reverend father would find out what we did last night, huh?” He gave her nipple a hard pinch and she whimpered. “Don’t worry, nobody will tell him.” He laughed.

“Okay. Choose a date and it will be done” he turned her to face him.

“So how do you want the celebration to be?”

“Something small, with few friends and…”

He placed his fingers on her lips, pouted his mouth, and shook his disapproval. “I don’t do small, young lady. If I am having a wedding with the most beautiful and intelligent woman, I have ever known…I am having it big- very big and loud.”

The lines on her forehead told him she didn’t share on his plans. He narrowed his eyes at her, “Oh, common now. Don’t do this to me girl,

I love too loud my happiness!”

She didn’t budge.

“Akwaugo please!” his voice brittle “Okay, can we find a way around this somehow? Something that would make both of us happy?”

She knew when to let things slide, it would be useless to argue this with him or to insist, he would promise her it would be little, but would somehow flaunt his wealth anyway.

She softened her face. “Okay.”

“Better.” He kissed her fully on the mouth. “You are so sweet.” He cooed through her mouth and she flushed.

“So, tell me, goddess. How did I make you feel last night?”

He needed no answer, it was evident in how he made her tremble, did, and said the craziest things, pleaded with him to go on and on... her screaming…she was suddenly covered with shame that she covered her face with her hands. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, chuckling.

“You turned me into a spoilt naughty girl.”

Her answer pleased him, his heart swelled, so did his pendulum of manliness.

“You are teaching me nasty things.”

“I am glad to be the one spoiling you. I will do much more to you, my darling”

She didn’t care what he planned to do with her next, all that mattered was that she was home, where she belonged, with the man who’d save her life twice and had loved her unconditionally.
Morgan. Her territorial wolf.

“My lady?"

"Hm?"

"My daughter is coming home next weekend. We do spend holidays together and we chose this one for her to come to see daddy’s wife and her new mother.”

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Nickibeauty(f): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Rosie you are doing well
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Excel1405(f): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
grin angry angryghen ghen ghen ghen meanwhile Rosie you are doing well
infact I can't wait for the step daughter to arrive
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by do4luv14(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
Aunty Rosemary33,

you tiri much oo, chaii, see as dis update make body dey do me minimini wanawana,

abeg chop knucle jare, Original oyel dey ya head
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Vulcanheph(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Aunty Rosemary33 I know you want to spoil me but your plan will not work, I'll tell my mummy for you.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by lonespectre: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
deactivating ghost mode.....
this has been one hell of a ride already, i am sure it's going to keep getting better
keep up the good work ma
not to sound like a critic or anything but you need to work on your spelling a bit
ghost mode reactivating.......

2 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
lonespectre:
deactivating ghost mode.....
this has been one hell of a ride already, i am sure it's going to keep getting better
keep up the good work ma
not to sound like a critic or anything but you need to work on your spelling a bit
ghost mode reactivating.......
it's okay. I really appreciate criticism. It helps me when I am about editing and rewriting.

Thank you so so much.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by lonespectre: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=Rosemary33 post=95104756] it's okay. I really appreciate criticism. It helps me when I am about editing and rewriting.

Thank you so so much.[/quote.]
you are welcome
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ann2012(f): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Oh my goodness..... I’m cumming Nkem kiss

Thanks for the update ma’am

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by RUKKYPRINCESS: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Rosie, thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Lilly4endu(f): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2020
One hell of a story. I was not even aware of holding my breath although the update. OP i salute you ooooh.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Adeola25(f): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2020
Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2020
Vulcanheph:

Aunty Rosemary33 I know you want to spoil me but your plan will not work, I'll tell my mummy for you.
grin grin grin Biko I ma innocent o
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2020
Ann2012:
Oh my goodness..... I’m cumming Nkem kiss

Thanks for the update ma’am
are you cumming to where? Sister Ann. Pastor's wife wants to see you in her office. grin grin

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Ann2012(f): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rosemary33:
are you cumming to where? Sister Ann. Pastor's wife wants to see you in her office. grin grin

tongue
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by PrudySara(f): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
I refuse to spoil grin grin
Thanks for the update ma'am.

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Dacaller: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
this is a ginger for a cold night...............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Lizzyypam(f): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thanks for the update ma grin

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Lakesc: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Beautiful update Ma'am

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by gsteve(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2020
great work keep the update coming ������

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2020
PrudySara:
I refuse to spoil grin grin

Thanks for the update ma'am.
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
While we are here.

Please don't forget to search for my work "One more night" in Okadabook, Amazon, Goodreads, Kobo, and other ebook platforms.

I would have copied the links but I noticed it doesn't work if I copy.

Just type my name, Rosemary Okafor, or the title of the book, One more night.

It's just 800 in Okadabooks.

Please don't forget to leave a review.

I appreciate those that have downloaded the book. Some of you may think you have read it here before. But you know I do rewrite, edit, and polish all my stories before publishing for sale.

So you will meet something different from what you read before.

Show some love, get my book, and drop a review.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Rosemary33: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Chapter 39 will drop tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: His Neighbor's Wife by mercyymai(f): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2020
I almost lost this book. Jam it once but forget the title. I have been searching until I find it again.

More ink to you pen dear Author
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by genius43(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
@Divepen1 please can you unban our OP, the spambots have imprisoned her.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by duruZed(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
I don die, my body is tingling me somehow.
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by Azurevermillion: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mezie don suffer see as dey Bleep him wife kpekus. Chai!!! Ignorant man dey suffer 4 dis world
Re: His Neighbor's Wife by mhizv(f): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Azurevermillion:
Mezie don suffer see as dey Bleep him wife kpekus. Chai!!! Ignorant man dey suffer 4 dis world

"Ex-wife"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (43) (Reply)

*The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.